Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Home Remedies That Worked - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Home Remedies That Worked (1160 Views)

17 Home Remedies That Heal Stretch Marks Quickly / How To Lose Up To 10kg Before Christmas - Effective Method That Worked For Many! / Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Home Remedies That Worked by Naijastomosis(m): 2:44am On Jun 14, 2013
Advances in technology have made it possible to treat a lot of ailments these days.

However, God has provided man with local remedies as roots and herbs, barks and leaves, even palm oil,
to treat our minor ailments, e.g., cough, sore throat, skin, ear and eye problems, etc.

When I was a kid and had severe earache, my mom warmed some palm oil and dropped some in my ear;
in less than one minute, the pain was gone.

I remember some white patch progressively migrating toward the center of my eye, causing me pain
and making it difficult for me to look in the sun. An elderly lady simply gathered some fresh leaves
the juice of which was used on my eye. It was very soothing and the white stuff was gone in 3 days.

So what worked for you? What home remedies have your parents tried on you or you tried on yourself or relatives
Let us know.

(1) (Reply)

Yakub Yusuf - Help Save A Life! / How To Increase Your Metabolism And Drop 12 Kg In 25 Days From Today / I Wanna Be Fat Nd Tall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.