Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around (7728 Views)

Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing / Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please / Man Stays In Tree For 9-months After Wife Refuses To Apologize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
rigormortis: this one is easy,
put the bed on the floor,
then do it using dog.gy style,with two of you facing the door,
that way two of you can keep watch at the same time,
and spring apart when intruders are coming.
lmao..u don kolo
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by jntyjnty007(f): 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
Do it on the floor, if the bed is squeaky.
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by wonlasewonimi: 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
Change the location. Do it in the kitchen or Bathroom...You dey last more 5 minutes?
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by ChefMike(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2013
Just be patient my brother,mother-in-laws of nowadays are something else.If you desire for sex create time when your mother-in-law is not around.
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
You want to reproduce with your wife every night? LOL grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Bibol(f): 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
rokiatu: You want to reproduce with your wife every night? LOL grin grin grin grin
I thought i was the only one that saw that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by mentorken05(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
freecocoa: What are you surprised about? What is fake about your wife controlling how she moans?since when does not shouting the roof tops down mean one isn't enjoying the s€x?

Seems to me like you are just looking for reasons to hate on your MIL, it is highly uncomfortable and somewhat out of place to listen to or hear people making love, why don't you even have a problem with that? Are you into voyeurism?

P.S, that your wife likes to shout doesn't always mean she's enjoying it, women fake a lot during s€x, so if you are worried her not shouting means you both are having fake s€x, you should also be worried she might be screaming just to make you happy and not cos she's enjoying it.undecided
heaven knws dat am not looking for a reason to hate my MIL...I equally knw dat a woman can fake moaning and orgasm buh u and I knw dat sumtimes we can't control ourselves during sex (moaning included)...it was an option b4 buh den she reaches orgasm and moans very loud...den she gets to control her moaning tru my help...tanx
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by richfaxy: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
Lock the door wen u want to be intimate, play loud music, and when you are done, u open the door again. period
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by r231(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
Give your MIL sleeping tablet grin grin
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by SpicyMimi(f): 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
r231: Give your MIL sleeping tablet grin grin
lmao! U guys are wicked o!
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by mentorken05(m): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
rokiatu: You want to reproduce with your wife every night? LOL grin grin grin grin
someone just whispered into my ears telling me dat u re a virgin...its not my fault dat my wifey nids to feel my swag all d time(@least its legal)...just u knw,it aint every nite..it just comes naturally(d urge)..meanwhile abt ur virginity,I advice u shuld keep it up
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by mentorken05(m): 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
kirian202: I just dey imagine after two month ur mother inlaw come dey talk say she go stay extra one month na only God knows de kind blow u go give her for face
lol...she wouldn't dare
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2013
mentorken05: [size=20pt]someone just whispered into my ears telling me dat u re a virgin[/size]...

Singing if I had one wish grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by sexymoma(f): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
This issue is so simple... Simply Take her to a Romantic hotel and make it clear to her that you tired of enduring, Tell her you wanna Phuck her.... Lobatan.
or is it a must you must have sex in Your Matrimonial home ni.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2013
Sir I am a naive virgin but you have a lot to learn, or did you lost your virginity in 1410? Buhahahahhaha!!!

You didn't even understand my question goes to show that you are plain bank naive.

But thank you sir, I plan to keep my virginity. So rare nowadays. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
Bro that means no sexx for 2 freakin months for you grin? Kill your mother in-law as soon as possible cheesy jk

She don't want her mom to hear her oh oh yea yea..
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by r231(m): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
sexymoma: This issue is so simple... Simply Take her to a Romantic hotel and make it clear to her that you tired of enduring, Tell her you wanna Phuck her.... Lobatan.

He doesn't want to spend now haba grin
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by mentorken05(m): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
rokiatu:

Singing if I had one wish grin grin grin grin grin grin
and wats d wish?
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2013
sexymoma: This issue is so simple... Simply Take her to a Romantic hotel and make it clear to her that you tired of enduring, Tell her you wanna Phuck her.... Lobatan.

Why doing all that when there's side chicks and hoes
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by mentorken05(m): 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
rokiatu: Sir I am a naive virgin but you have a lot to learn, or did you lost your virginity in 1410? Buhahahahhaha!!!

You didn't even understand my question goes to show that you are plain bank naive.

But thank you sir, I plan to keep my virginity. So rare nowadays. grin grin grin grin grin grin
hope u aint taking it personal...advice is wot I nid and advice is wot I came here to get hopefully...just u knw,my last post meant no harm
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
xynerise: Seriously dude, the sound of love making like moaning and gasping is annoying to the ear of a third party.

Your wife is not scared of her mum, she just respects her.
So what happens if Mama decides to stay with them for 2years, respect ad infinitum? They should look for a solution now. 2 months is tooooo long my broda
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
xynerise:
your wanna choose between ra.ping your wife or chasing her mum? undecided

unless both can go to the staircase and do it
Drop the melodrama, monsieur. They should look for a way around it. Again, what if she were staying for 2 years, as in 24 months, 73
days?
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
mentorken05: hope u aint taking it personal...advice is wot I nid and advice is wot I came here to get hopefully...just u knw,my last post meant no harm

Take what personally? Not at all. I was actually willing to advice you, I just asked a harmless question and you fire back with smoke. If anyone is taking this personally, it will be you. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

On a more serious note, yea your wife is probably doing this out of respect for her mother but she needs to know that she is also married to a man with needs. Her mom is staying over for two months, how the heck does she expect you to cope for two months without sex?

She is now a married woman please, her mother need to respect her daughter marriage as well. If not African Mentality, who the heck tells their daughter that, am here so no making love to your husband? hhhmmmm what? I love and respect my mom same as my husband so I have to respect my husband needs as well. If I was this woman in question, I will personally put a lock on our door, and then after a certain hour when all the kids are sleeping, I will do my husband wella...a man got need so do I. Out of courtesy I will keep the noise down. coolIf my mom complain about the lock then well she can shorten her stay, this is my husband home abi, I respect and love my mother, but my husband makes the decisions in our home not her. Just the way father ruled our home, the ruler of my marital home is my husband. She can advice offcourse but I will not disrespect my husband in such a way and let mom make decisions for us.
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
freecocoa:
I don't understand how you expect your MIL to be comfy listening to you and your wife make love, the fact that you are even comfy with someone else listening on you worries me and must your wife make noise? Abeg she should keep it low and allow the old woman some sleep, haba!angry
Too bad you're worried, but then again you aren't his wife.
Also, it's not his fault or a sin that he's such a stud that elicits such a pleasing response from his well-satisfied wife.

The problem here, which nobody has raised, is the probability and high likelihood of their kids hearing, probably listening, to Dad "beating" Mum, at night no less.
Again OP, you need to find a way to make sure you aren't heard when it's going down.
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2013
bennyraz: lmao.. you're very very funny! and again i think you're frustrated with those words of yours! kanji na Bassssssttarrd! well me thinks you and your wife should start visiting an HOTEL!! you have your s3x in an Hotel and leave your mother-in-law to take care of the kids! that would be my solution to your problem! it's only for a short while though.. cuz ur mother in-law would soon leave and you guyz can continue your EXPLODING s3x.. grin grin
That's severly restrictive, not to mention expensive. I thought one of the aims of marriage was to have spontaneous, non-restrictive, cheap sex with a willing partner? grin
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Afam4eva(m): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
You shouldn't stop having sex with your wife for any reason that doesn't have to do with both of you. Maybe if your neighbor complains too, your wife will say you should wait till you move to another house before having sex. If, and i repeat, if you must please your MIL then you guys to do it when she's not around or you could play a background music or something...I'm just seeing all these complaints from men in issues related to sex and i'm just chuckling. I just hope that when i marry things like this won't confront me because one i marry pere, na fire and brimstone.
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by mentorken05(m): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
rokiatu:

Take what personally? Not at all. I was actually willing to advice you, I just ask a harmless question and you fire back with smoke. If anyone is taking this personally, it will be you. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

On a more serious note, yea your wife is probably doing this out of respect for her mother but she needs to know that she is also marriage to a man with needs. Her mom is staying over for two months, how the heck does she expect you to cope for two months without sex?

She is now a married woman please, her mother need to respect her daughter marriage as well. If not African Mentality, who the heck tells their daughter that, am here so no making love to your husband? hhhmmmm what? I love and respect my mom same as my husband so I have to respect my husband needs as well. If I was this woman in question, I will personally put a lock on our door, and then after a certain hour when all the kids are sleeping, I will do my husband wella...a man got need so do I. Out of courtesy I will keep the noise down. coolIf my mom complain about the lock then well she can shorten her stay, this is my husband home abi, I respect and love my mother, but my husband makes the decisions in our home not her. Just the way father ruled our home, the ruler of my martial home is my husband. She can advice offcourse but I will not disrespect my husband in such a way and let mom make decisions for us.

thank u loadz...I neva got angry at ur earlia post..I shuld av put a smiley face to clarify beta buh dats past tense shaa...I will copy ur post and show to my wife about wot a fellow lady suggested she will do...tanx 4 being dere
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2013
slimyem: Start shutting your door and let grandma handle the kids now that she's around or what else is she in your house for?
Monitoring their sex life at night and watching Africa Magic at daytime I guess.
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2013
cantell: @op,
Here are the necessary preparations you need to do before sex;
1. Put the foam on the floor to avoid the "creaky" noise of the bed.
2. Play a soft music - blues or soft rock should be fine.
3. Lock your door. You don't need it open anymore since your MIL sleeps with the kids in the same room.
If you take these steps and your mother-inlaw still complains, you don enta one chance be that! ***konji levels***
Endorsed by AVFH (Association of Virile and Fertile Husbands).
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
freecocoa: What are you surprised about? What is fake about your wife controlling how she moans?since when does not shouting the roof tops down mean one isn't enjoying the s€x?

Seems to me like you are just looking for reasons to hate on your MIL, it is highly uncomfortable and somewhat out of place to listen to or hear people making love, why don't you even have a problem with that? Are you into voyeurism?

P.S, that your wife likes to shout doesn't always mean she's enjoying it, women fake a lot during s€x, so if you are worried her not shouting means you both are having fake s€x, you should also be worried she might be screaming just to make you happy and not cos she's enjoying it.undecided
Dey af come o. Abeg, nwanne m MentorKen, engage the AVFH guidelines and ignore irrelevant contributions to your situation. Goodluck.
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
This guy is married and still unskilled?

I was doing this thing at sixteen with the neighbour's daughter with both her parents in the next room!

Give your wife pillow to bite...

Tell her to bend down and hold something....

Hit it slow...

Go to bed.

Na wa o..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Steal Her Man / Nairaland Love Clinic With Dr. Charles Nneji...(for Guys Only, See You Inside) / Pls Answers Needed, Whenever I F*ck Her She Says......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.