Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please (23863 Views)

Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
Good day Nairalanders.

This dude am talking about is a very close friend of mine. She has been courting this girl for over six months and he's madly in love with her. The problem ensued between them when he asked the girl hand in marriage.
But the girl only accepted on one condition, and that is, if his mother died, that's when she is going to accept the proposal because mother in-laws tend to create problem in marriage (according to her).

Please this young man needs your advice because he loves this girl very much and wouldn't want his mother dead either...please what should he do?

N.B: Pls, there should be no form of any abuse whatsoever, he only needs your advice, and if u don't have one to offer, you know the next thing....thanks

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by achinaboy(m): 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
if u are the guy in question,please tell the girl to go and die, ,but who told u that u are madly in love with her? is she madly in love with u ?

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by dannydaniels(m): 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
ok naa shebi u need my advice?....
kill your momma and marry her...as simple as that....mtchew..idiat

modified**
so this sh!t made fp
*stories that touch d liver

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 06, 2015
achinaboy:
if u are the guy in question,please tell the girl to go and die, ,but who told u that u are madly in love with her? is she madly in love with u ?

hmmm...that's another quest that require answers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by SeverusSnape(m): 12:09am On Jan 06, 2015
REALLY?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 06, 2015
dannydaniels:
ok naa shebi u need my advice?....
kill your momma and marry her...as simple as that....mtchew..idiat

hmmmm...i should have known that not all men have 'common' sense cos their are some who have 'rare' sense...**** **

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 06, 2015
omg ! wetin man nor go see these days

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 06, 2015
Thunder will fire that girl.

While her own mother is still alive.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by dechandel(f): 12:54am On Jan 06, 2015
Tell her to kill her mum first kiss
Then kill herself

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Wittylens(m): 1:50am On Jan 06, 2015
Na Was Ooo...... girks of now a days

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 06, 2015
Una no like dey hear word
which kyne mumuness be dis 1?
How will a girl want your mum dead before she agrees to marry you?
And the guy no pump ALL her nose commot the position wey the thing dey?
Hian

29 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by zeezahbee(f): 2:14am On Jan 06, 2015
Then her future son/daughter in law will pray for her death too. You can't sow corn and reap banana. Never.

OP, tell your friend to free that babe

55 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 06, 2015
E no go better for the gal,the guy is stupid for not strangling her to death immediately.

I swear to God who made me,if a girl tells me that...its end btw us forever

And if you are expect God wrath if you still talk to her

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by IrinaDeverenko(f): 6:55am On Jan 06, 2015
Hw will a woman born of a woman ask dey man dat wants to marry her, dat she wont marry dey guy if only dey mother is still alive, pls is dis not an abomination.Wasn't she born by a woman or did she just drop lyk a manna from above? Dat gal is really disgusting tell dat guy to tell her to go dig her grave and go bury herself,if dey guy is so stupid and lack wat to tell her yeye . but i pray dat anoda person shud wish her mother same if she even ave one demon.

12 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Sharksblow(m): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2015
there are certain things you don't need to seek advice for. She can Never be a good wife. why don't you ignore the proposal and continue drilling? madly in love ko, foolishly in hatred ni

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 06, 2015
The fact that he is even justifying her fawkup by "needing help" about it or discussing it seeking a remedy is proof that the boy is a he-diot.

Seems to me that he is the kind of wuss that just lets girlfriends say whatever disrespectful thing they want without boundaries or consequences. Guys need to structure things between themselves and the girls they date.

It always starts small, maybe starts by her telling him to playfully "shut up" or something. Too much of a coward to treat her fawkup, he allows her to get away with all that shiit and very likely stupidly laughs at her disrespect. This behavior, of-course, grows and grows....till it becomes the crap he's dealing with now...

Only this can be the reason why some crotch-bleeding imb3cile would have the effrontery to say that his mother, who gave birth to him and loved him up to the man he is...should die so the she-diot can have her whims entertained.

There are some words that SHOULD end a relationship right there. That is one of them.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 06, 2015
dechandel:
Tell her to kill her mum first kiss
Then kill herself

hmmm..mayb i shld consider ur opinion

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2015
2buff:
The fact that he is even justifying her fawkup by "needing help" about it or discussing it seeking a remedy is proof that the boy is a he-diot.

Seems to me that he is the kind of wuss that just lets girlfriends say whatever disrespectful thing they want without boundaries or consequences. Guys need to structure things between themselves and the girls they date.

It always starts small, maybe starts by her telling him to playfully "shut up" or something. Too much of a coward to treat her fawkup, he allows her to get away with all that shiit and very likely stupidly laughs at her disrespect. This behavior, of-course, grows and grows....till it becomes the crap he's dealing with now...

Only this can be the reason why some crotch-bleeding imb3cile would have the effrontery to say that his mother, who gave birth to him and loved him up to the man he is...should die so the she-diot can have her whims entertained.

There are some words that SHOULD end a relationship right there. That is one of them.

this z d best 2 follow if m in his shoe

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Exjoker(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2015
Some posts of this daysundecided

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 06, 2015
zeezahbee:
Then her future son/daughter in law will pray for her death too. You can't sow corn and reap banana. Never.

OP, tell your friend to free that babe

as u dey talk am na im i dey download am 2 his hearing... No mind am na luvwon kill am...tnks sis

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by dechandel(f): 7:58am On Jan 06, 2015
2undexy:

hmmm..mayb i shld consider ur opinion
Pls do cheesy cheesy
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Maamin(m): 8:16am On Jan 06, 2015
Op, tell your friend to give her Otapyapya drink and move on with his life..that babe no get joy attal

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by simplemach(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2015
Then let her kill the mother na.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by AINATOLULOPE: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by seedord247(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2015
Oh Mother Oh Son This is SuperStory...............

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by html14java(f): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2015
Serious
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by showgolee(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2015
Dafuq! How on earth will she want that to happen. Op tell your friend to free that slowpoke. I pray her own daughter in law will wish her dead as @ when due
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by ireneony(f): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2015
Yeye story..
I don't believe your story grin

14 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Jwonder(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2015
Chisos!!!!...... Say na she be d only woman for this world, and you even they talk to woman wey dey wish your mama death.. If na me eh!! i go land am hot slap as she talk am finish! Thunder Fire devil! My mama wey carry for nine months... Chisos!!!! Wetin person no go see

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2015
It is well. She no go become mother-in-law too?

Ongoing polls on NL : GEJ vs GMB

https://www.nairaland.com/2079641/polls-nairlanders-vote-gmb-gej
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Ojestas(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2015
.does she expect to witness her son's wedding too? karma

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry / Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed / Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.