Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,019 members, 7,863,682 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? (72143 Views)

Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? / How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen / Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by 9jaboi1(m): 6:08pm On May 09, 2008
Busta:

I tire oh . . people like him dissing on other people's pic are the ones that make people not want to upload their pics. Yes he no get any.

too late hun tongue
na me ask u, u go dey show others
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by idupaul: 6:10pm On May 09, 2008
busta where e dey na?
its jst text

She fit? oh boy let me entertain u with my picture due to popular demand
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by mishooo(m): 6:12pm On May 09, 2008
Busta can we see the pix again just for 30 secs??
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by idupaul: 6:13pm On May 09, 2008
ok
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by idupaul: 6:14pm On May 09, 2008
ok

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by dangermous: 6:18pm On May 09, 2008
@idupaul

androgynous mofo

anyway. at least Stephen P don get challenger
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Rebellious(f): 6:19pm On May 09, 2008
@Idu, that's just gay. What are you doing with an almost nude guy's picture?
dangermous:

@idupaul
anyway. at least Stephen P don get challenger
I don't think so. That ain't Idu.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:21pm On May 09, 2008
Rebellious:

@Idu, that's just gay. What are you doing with an almost nude guy's picture?I don't think so. That ain't Idu.
me self wonder.  what are you doing with that?
Modify that crap, commot the pic.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by idupaul: 6:22pm On May 09, 2008
@Idu, that's just gay. What are you doing with an almost nude guy's picture?

just showing off my well ripped mid riff.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Rebellious(f): 6:23pm On May 09, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

me self wonder. what are you doing with that.
Lasiefaire, please could you upload a picture without your glasses? I think you're cute but I want to confirm. cheesy
idupaul:

LIES!! I've seen that picture before.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by dangermous: 6:23pm On May 09, 2008
idupaul:

You got some guys all hot under the collar now.

Enjoy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by mishooo(m): 6:24pm On May 09, 2008
idupaul:

Tell that to the birds !!!

OK, busta aint impressed !! tongue tongue tongue tongue

We want ur real pix or nothing.!! Not as if we care anyway since we are talking about women here
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:25pm On May 09, 2008
Rebellious:

Lasiefaire, please could you upload a picture without your glasses? I think you're cute but I want to confirm. :DLIES!! I've seen that picture before.
aiight, 2 minutes
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by TheSly: 6:25pm On May 09, 2008
mishooo:

Tell that to the birds !!!

OK, busta aint impressed !! tongue tongue tongue tongue

We want your real pix or nothing.!! Not as if we care anyway since we are talking about women here
Wurr it do hommie. . . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by dangermous: 6:26pm On May 09, 2008
Rebellious:

Lasiefaire, please could you upload a picture without your glasses? I think you're cute but I want to confirm.

Cute ke. The boy is just there jare. He is borderline geekish or nerdish or whateva
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:27pm On May 09, 2008
dangermous:

Cute ke. The boy is just there jare. He is borderline geekish or nerdish or whateva
Hello, to all my Haters
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by idupaul: 6:27pm On May 09, 2008
LIES!! I've seen that picture before.

may be uv been to my place b4, cos that the only way 2 see this .

You got some guys all hot under the collar now.

Enjoy

Yeah this my body always sparks of envy .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Rebellious(f): 6:30pm On May 09, 2008
dangermous:

Shut up and upload your picture!

@Lasiefaire don't mind that hater. You are cute like I suspected.

idupaul:

may be uv been to my place before, because that the only way 2 see this .

Yeah this my body always sparks of envy .

Keep lying to yourself.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by dangermous: 6:31pm On May 09, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

Hello, to all my Haters

who dey hate u? Guy, I am dangermouse.

Ain't got no insecurities. cool

B T W, that white boy be showing you up dude tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by dangermous: 6:32pm On May 09, 2008
Rebellious:

Shut up and upload your picture!

@Lasiefaire don't mind that hater. You are cute like I suspected.

Na who invite monkey for inside matter.

No wonder you dey rebel. Wowo persin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:34pm On May 09, 2008
dangermous:

who dey hate u? Guy, I am dangermouse.

Ain't got no insecurities. cool

B T W, that white boy be showing you up dude tongue
If you aint got haters, you aint living right
word to my haters, please keep hating.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Rebellious(f): 6:35pm On May 09, 2008
dangermous:

Na who invite monkey for inside matter.

No wonder you dey rebel. Wowo persin

Don't even think about seeking for my attention because you are getting NONE of it.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by dangermous: 6:36pm On May 09, 2008
Rebellious:

Don't even think about seeking for my attention because you are getting NONE of it.

Look at you. Na who first put head for inside tori wey no concern am. **hisses**
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by mishooo(m): 6:38pm On May 09, 2008
The Sly:

Wurr it do hommie. . . .

hey main man. i just sneaked outta my hole. Howdy? i see u bubbling man. got ur back all the way!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 09, 2008
mishoooooooooo kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by kingdong(m): 6:41pm On May 09, 2008
Men na wa o! still no solution to dis bad condition? Anyways research is still going on in the professor's secret hilltop lab in abeokuta. But reports reaching our newsdesk indicate that the scientists themselves re not finding things easy at all as all the sistas (cutting across all strata of society ) are just unable to resist the awoof that comes with the experiment in such hitherto unexperienced close proximity to luxury, hence the lack of control and unladylike behavior.  

On my part, currently at ojez at national stadium we have so many sistas returning from work and also d jobless ones just waiting for d evening. All are on scholarship and are ordering all sorts with reckless abandon. TGIF!

The strongest link with all of them is just that nasty big belle. Interestingly it seems some of my igbo trader brothers are not bothered. Infact they kinda like love it as they view it as a testimony of their financial ability. I must say though that some of the young corporate fellas are not finding it funny here at all.
There's just one table with three chicks (look very corporte too) and they seem to have sponsored themselves. I must say they all look trim, fit and sleeky. This will be analyzed further.

BREAKING NEWS
Reports reaching us indicate our scientists have discovered one certain food that diminishes a woman's sex drive by 90% , wedding cake. What happens next? Big belle of course, so when yu pick the before and after pictures even a blind man can spot the difference.

From ojez at the national stadium lagos, i am I No Know Book O! reporting for nairaland news.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by idupaul: 6:43pm On May 09, 2008

I think we all came here to bare , wetin come bring attention enter, I found out lots of folk on nairaland suffer from delusional grandeur , if nt how come some want to institute a pecking order here.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by mishooo(m): 6:43pm On May 09, 2008
ibkaye:

mishoooooooooo kiss

Hey, shinning girl.how r u doing? missed you guys so much but busy these days. BTW the .gif on ur profile is amusing.ROFLMFAO
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by idupaul: 6:43pm On May 09, 2008

I think we all came here to bare , wetin come bring attention enter, I found out lots of folk on nairaland suffer from delusional grandeur , if nt how come some want to institute a pecking order here.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 09, 2008
mishooo:

Hey, shinning girl.how r u doing? missed you guys so much but busy these days. BTW the .gif on your profile is amusing.ROFLMFAO
missed you very much, I am very fine thankyou, lol it is isn't it  cheesy kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Rebellious(f): 6:45pm On May 09, 2008
dangermous:

Look at you. Na who first put head for inside tori wey no concern am. **hisses**

This is a fucking public forum so I can say whatever I want, when I want. And as I recall you put yourself in my convo with Lasiefaire. So do me a favor and back off me.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by dangermous: 6:47pm On May 09, 2008
Rebellious:

This is a fucking public forum so I can say whatever I want, when I want. And as I recall you put yourself in my convo with Lasiefaire. So do me a favor and back off me.

come, wetin dey chop your toto

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (55) (Reply)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.