Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? - Romance (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? (71833 Views)

Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? / How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen / Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by epstitch(f): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2008
protruding bellies? yeah that's true. dont blame us and all the eba that we eat.
well i have got 6packs cause i work it out, my brothers think its cool for a babe.
It starts with the mind.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by buzyDiva(f): 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2008
Na wa o!!!

una still dey hia for this topic?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by holythug(m): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2008
buzy body ow u dey naa
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by iseobio(m): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2008
they have protruding bellies because they are practicing how to be pregnant.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2008
iseobio:

they have protruding bellies because they are practicing how to be pregnant.
lmao!! funny. , very funny. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by saucekid(m): 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2008
this thread must end now
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by studio43(m): 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2008
protyruding belly is as a result of huge consumption of hot sperm and massive abortion. wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2008
studio43:

protyruding belly is as a result of huge consumption of hot sperm and massive abortion. wink
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by studio43(m): 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2008
ibkaye:

lipsrsealed

kini omode mo, iyami grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2008
your reason for the protruding of stomach's is lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Ngel1(f): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2008
well all u guys are talking shit right,

its up to a girl to control her weight,
wen i was small i had a big belly
but now am older, so i control wat i eat
and wen i eat it so ma belly is cool cool
love showing it off sometimes wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by studio43(m): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2008
ibkaye:

your reason for the protruding of stomach's is lipsrsealed

no mom. im right about it grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by koolkid1(f): 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2008
Its just stored fat n lots of carbohydrates.aint ladies fault, its wat we eat
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by studio43(m): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2008
kool kid:

Its just stored fat n lots of carbohydrates.aint ladies fault, its what we eat

that is to say u also have a protruding belly right? grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by studio43(m): 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2008
meltDfat:

Why You can't see your Flat Tummy (abs) no matter what you do!

Developing a lean, flat stomach takes time and patience, especially when it comes to those last few kgs in those [b]hard- to- lose places
. I won't lie to you, but, you can do it, anybody can do it.

There is only one way to lose fat
in the so-called "stubborn areas," and that is with the correct combination of proper diet (my meltdfat SECRET fat loss diet), aerobic exercise (I can show you how easy you can do it), abdominal training (my 3 times a week abs (tummy) exercise), and weight training.

The first thing you need to realize is that it is impossible to "spot reduce" fat from one specific part of the body.

Fat loss occurs systemically, meaning that you can't control where the fat comes from. When you burn fat for energy, you will draw it from all areas of the body (that's why I recommend the melt d fat in Nigeria TOTAL Body Perfect program- melt d fat the healthy way saving time) and the first place you tend to put it on will be the last place it comes off.

The reason everyone has those "stubborn" spots is because each of us is born with a genetic pattern of fat storage, just as we inherit hair color, eye color, and other physical traits. In females, the stubborn areas tend to be hips, thighs, and the waist. In men, the troublesome areas are usually the lower abs (tummy).

Many people labor away month after month trying to exercise specific areas of their body with the idea that fat will be burned directly off the area they are working (a mistake).

Training the abdominals every day with hundreds of repetitions will certainly tighten and tone the muscles, but it will do almost nothing to remove the fat obscuring the muscles.

In fact, it is possible to have a great set of abs that you can't even see because they are covered up with a layer of fat!

The best way to burn the layer of flab from your tummy is not to do more abdominal exercise, but to do more, Finish this report on www.meltdfat..com

stop talking non-sense cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Shagari2(m): 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2008
An acute fondness of amala with an overwhelming fear of gyms?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by OpeLovely(f): 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2008
@ shagari,

You are very funny! I'm thinking that amala is ur fave food!

@ studio43,

My God, you are one crazy guy! How many girls have you done that to. Well, what you sow is what you reap cuz you cant do that to them and expect you'll get a flat tummied girl as a wife.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by studio43(m): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2008
OpeLovely:

@ shagari,

You are very funny! I'm thinking that amala is your fave food!

@ studio43,

My God, you are one crazy guy! How many girls have you done that to. Well, what you sow is what you reap because you can't do that to them and expect you'll get a flat tummied girl as a wife.

crazy guy ke?

well, i had an experiment on this topic and that was how i came to a conclusion. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by saucekid(m): 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2008
una too spoil for me jare
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by SmileyB: 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2008
@9ja boi

Im not insinuating anything my dear. It just makes me laugh that u guys dont accept what you see. You meet a lady who has all the qualities u want in a lady except for the fact that she's big and she has a big tummy. You decide to go for someone with a slim body and flat tummy. Well, go for what you want. But remember, big protuding tummies doesnt make up a person ok?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by misssexyu(f): 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2008
pls o!!!!!!!!!!mine isn't protruding, its flat.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by ladoy(m): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2008
I'm not insinuating anything my dear. It just makes me laugh that u guys don't accept what you see. You meet a lady who has all the qualities u want in a lady except for the fact that she's big and she has a big tummy. You decide to go for someone with a slim body and flat tummy. Well, go for what you want. But remember, big protuding tummies doesnt make up a person ok?
[quote][/quote]

yes say it girl!!!

(but try using tianshi herbal ok)
wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by holythug(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2008
i guess "gbegirii" causes it
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by saou2007(m): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2008
Guy's, if you love or like a girl tell her to reduce her orders. I GREET!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by MethodMan3(m): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2008
meltDfat:

Why You can't see your Flat Tummy (abs) no matter what you do!

Developing a lean, flat stomach takes time and patience, especially when it comes to those last few kgs in those [b]hard- to- lose places
. I won't lie to you, but, you can do it, anybody can do it.

There is only one way to lose fat
in the so-called "stubborn areas," and that is with the correct combination of proper diet (my meltdfat SECRET fat loss diet), aerobic exercise (I can show you how easy you can do it), abdominal training (my 3 times a week abs (tummy) exercise), and weight training.

The first thing you need to realize is that it is impossible to "spot reduce" fat from one specific part of the body.

Fat loss occurs systemically, meaning that you can't control where the fat comes from. When you burn fat for energy, you will draw it from all areas of the body (that's why I recommend the melt d fat in Nigeria TOTAL Body Perfect program- melt d fat the healthy way saving time) and the first place you tend to put it on will be the last place it comes off.

The reason everyone has those "stubborn" spots is because each of us is born with a genetic pattern of fat storage, just as we inherit hair color, eye color, and other physical traits. In females, the stubborn areas tend to be hips, thighs, and the waist. In men, the troublesome areas are usually the lower abs (tummy).

Many people labor away month after month trying to exercise specific areas of their body with the idea that fat will be burned directly off the area they are working (a mistake).

Training the abdominals every day with hundreds of repetitions will certainly tighten and tone the muscles, but it will do almost nothing to remove the fat obscuring the muscles.

In fact, it is possible to have a great set of abs that you can't even see because they are covered up with a layer of fat!

The best way to burn the layer of flab from your tummy is not to do more abdominal exercise, but to do more, Finish this report on www.meltdfat..com

Look at u fucking writing a book when a simple question was asked?!

Fucking pis.s off and worry about melting the kunu-belly wey u dey drag up and down!

People like you fail becoz they always refuse to reason, read and understand properly

Instead degenerate into blabbing and rambling while acting as if they know everything!

Why do Nigerian girls have protruding bellies? THEY EAT TOO MUCH, simple!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by 9jaboi1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2008
I think by now d ladies shld have bn practising belly blasting!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Busta(f): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2008
This topic still here?
and same pple seems like they don't want to desist from this topic.

this proruding tummy wahala will sure send some pple to their early grave o.

be warned!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Dminister(m): 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2008
hey ladies,u are not suppose to be here cos ur email address is hiden.try put me on enzinwanem.i want to chat wit u and u are not available.there's important thing i want to discuss wit u. >my beloved<
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by scorpio1(m): 1:46am On Jun 20, 2008
Its because of so much CHOP CHOP from MEn, Nigerian Girls are so hungry these days u spend 50% of ur time in Eateries, trying to please them!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by MyAfriplac: 3:21am On Jun 20, 2008
As one writer said, it is up to the woman to control her weight as she sees fit. besides who is the one complaining about the portruding belly. Is it the man that is actually dating or being married to her or the lecher that is checking her out?

www.Myafriplace.com
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by CH3COO(m): 3:24am On Jun 20, 2008
MyAfriplac:

As one writer said, it is up to the woman to control her weight as she sees fit. besides who is the one complaining about the portruding belly. Is it the man that is actually dating or being married to her or the lecher that is checking her out?

www.Myafriplace.com
What of the potential suitor who sees her as a possible catch? grin assuming she goes on a belly diet
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by ladybam(f): 10:57am On Jun 21, 2008
girls are not the only ones with protruding bellies.boys too.
but for remedy; try gyming and sit ups.
that would help a great deal if your serious about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (55) (Reply)

90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) / I'm In Love With A Married Man. / Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.