Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,043 members, 7,863,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Strictly Chelsea Talk: - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Strictly Chelsea Talk: (65107 Views)

Opinion!!!strictly Chelsea Fans Only. / Strictly Arsenal: / Strictly Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by bagoma(f): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2007
hello, mukina,
how are doing?
its been a looooong, looooonnng time, its like i'm in a maze here. lost!
whats going on now?
by the way,
happy new year!!!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by mukina2: 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2007
hey baggy kiss kiss kiss
i'*ve missed you too
nothing much . .
the house is still good but we have lots of posters now . posting meaningless threads undecided

anyways i wish you a happy 2007 too . . .wish you all the best for this year
where's my husband wink
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by toshmann(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2007
hey muky kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
happy new yr
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by bagoma(f): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2007
oh baby girl, i missed you too and i missed this forum as well, especially all on the sports board.
glad to know everything is going well, missed all the usual wrangglings as well, its one of the things that makes nairaland tick.
where's everyone? jackal, kitaun, loverbwoy, loyika, kola, lordi, debosky, bolaoni, etc
what about prisscy? have you heard from her?

your hubby is cool, he wants you to be good tho. wink  cheesy
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by mukina2: 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2007
well Jackal was kidnapped
they are all cool . .

priccy came back a while ago. .and promised to come back soon wink

i amm good o .just dnt find wife for him o
wink cheesy

@toshamnn leave me alone o angry
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by bagoma(f): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2007
jackal kidnapped? shocked
na wa o. cheesy cheesy
good to know all is well sha,
got to go now, hopefully i'll be back soon.
goodnight. kiss
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by mukina2: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2007
yeah he was . . grin
take care . .hope you'll come back soon kiss
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by LoverBwoy(m): 12:43am On Jan 04, 2007
Hey Bagoma how are you doing, hope work aint too hard wink

Happy New Year, this is your year of triple promotion grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by bolaoni(m): 8:38am On Jan 04, 2007
Baggy, I'm cool jare. We missed u so much!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by bolaoni(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2007
Baggy, I'm cool jare. We missed u so much!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by bolaoni(m): 8:41am On Jan 04, 2007
muki, mind ur own business jare grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by cabali(m): 8:59am On Jan 04, 2007
Are these all chelsea business?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by marlet01(m): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2007
cabali you seem to be more concerned on talking sports, anyway that's good
but leave 'em alone let 'em greet their long gone pal in everyway they know how,
nuttin do you.
You might care for some greeting so , Happy New year!!!

ARSENAL RULES cool
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by cabali(m): 9:42am On Jan 04, 2007
They can do so with what is called instant messenger;

Happy new year to u as well grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by mukina2: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2007
@cabali . , , grin grin grin tongue tongue
you should be supportin sao paolo grin grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by cabali(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2007
Muki darling I am goin to kill my love for u and get u arrested grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by marlet01(m): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2007
Hhhmm undecided
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by cabali(m): 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2007
yeah?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by marlet01(m): 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2007
I guess i'll be the judge for both of u's case and the guess what, i'll judge in favour of Mukina grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by mukina2: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2007
hey fernando . . .that love could get you killed you know grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by cabali(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2007
I am already dead to such threats muki grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by mukina2: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2007
ok o fernando i 4got you support a team full of threats . .the mafia grin grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by bolaoni(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2007
Read an article By Alan Hansen of the BBC this morning and decided to share
with you all, especially the Romans. I am sure there are some truths here.

Jose Mourinho has tried to lift Chelsea's spirits by claiming Manchester United have failed to take advantage of their blip by only building a six-point Premiership lead.

It's a tried and trusted piece of psychology - but two important points need to be noted in what is becoming an enthralling title race.

There is only one place you want to be in the Premiership, and that is at the summit, especially with a good points cushion, and the team in that position is Manchester United.

And secondly, Mourinho talks as if Chelsea's blip is over. He is wrong. It is only over when they start winning Premiership matches again.

A[b]nyone who says you are better off chasing in the championship is talking rubbish. [/b]You are better having the points on the board.

Chelsea will be so much better for the return of John Terry, who is a brilliant defender and leader of men, as well as goalkeeper Petr Cech and Arjen Robben.

The goalkeeping position is key. Hilario is no Carlo Cudicini and Carlo Cudicini is no Peter Cech.

Aston Villa's best chance against Chelsea came when Hilario missed a corner, and if they don't get Cech back soon those six points could become nine or 12 and Mourinho will have a serious problem.

Manchester United are looking 100 times better than they did in March and April of last season and everything suggests they will be delighted with the way they are playing and the position they are in.

I think what happens in a couple of weeks, when Chelsea visit Liverpool and Manchester United go to Arsenal in the space of 24 hours, will have a huge bearing on shaping the table.

I have to say Chelsea's decision to swap William Gallas for Ashley Cole does not look good business at the moment.

I'm not saying for one moment that Cole is not going to be a tremendous acquisition for Chelsea, but there is no doubt in my mind that Gallas is a better defender - he is world class.

And for all Ricardo Carvalho's excellent performances, I still felt Terry and Gallas was Chelsea's best central defensive partnership.

Chelsea are also struggling to retain the ball up front. Andriy Shevchenko is trying like you wouldn't believe, but looks off the pace, and Michael Ballack, who is a brilliant player, is not doing enough.

Salomon Kalou also gives the ball away, so Chelsea are not controlling games as they once were. In fact Reading and Fulham were taking the game to them in the closing stages at Stamford Bridge.

I would say the title race is 50-50, but no matter what Mourinho says, United are in pole position.

He may be saying in public that United's six-point lead represents some sort of missed opportunity after Chelsea's recent struggles, but he won't want to give them too much more leeway.

United have not had injuries or any sort of blip - but who can say for certain if they will have injuries or a blip?

Chelsea need to start winning games to prove the blip is over - and the philosophy has to be the same at the other end of the table for West Ham.

Their performance in the 6-0 defeat at Reading was nothing short of a disgrace, but I still fancy them to escape relegation with the players they have at their disposal.

When I saw how they played against Manchester United in Alan Curbishley's first game in charge, I said that even if they lost 3-0 I didn't feel there was any way they would go down because of their attitude and approach.

People are talking about players earning big money or driving nice cars and criticising them for that.

But it is not about that, it is about personal pride and working hard. This is what they must do now - I do not believe for one minute that defeat at Reading didn't hurt them.

The only people who can get West Ham out of trouble are the players, and I actually have no doubt they are good enough.

But if they go down there can be no hard luck stories.

It is all down to the individuals concerned, and I still believe they can escape if they start to play to their capabilities.

There is only one answer to the current dilemmas facing Chelsea and West Ham and it is the one that can cure most ills of any team - namely winning football matches.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/6228345.stm

wink
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by cabali(m): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2007
Well said. Infact u were so intelligent on that post if all that I see isnt from the net! U points, very salient and I must say JM is playing the mind game he is used to!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by bolaoni(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2007
Who is he playing the mind game with?

Baba Alex is not in his category. The game can only work on people like Le Prof and the others.

grin grin grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by wormedup(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2007
it's all good Bola, i sincerely hope the mind game doesn't work with SAF at the end of the season cos if it does, i'm gonna turn into a nightmare for a lot of people on here cool

Happy New Year to all Nairalanders !!!!!

Wormedup cool
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2007
Bola, what bunkum are u spewing! Watch it man, i wont have u denigrating my coach that way!! Who the Bleep is he playing mind games with?? U better ask his players that he loves to bully!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by manu4laif: 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2007
@bolaoni,
Great post.Couldn't have been expressed better.
For the uninformed(uninitiated)the Lip may be making a point.However his ploy may actually backfire because:
1)You don't play mind games with the master.
2)If John Terry's absence(and Petr Cech)is the cause of the blip then they are in for more blips.Even if JT resumes today will he just get his rhythm back 100% from game 1.The informed know that may not happen .There could be some psychological lift but you shouldn't  build houses on that.
3)Even if Chelski buys in January will they will fit in from day one.Maybe,maybe not.
4)MU is playing some really sublime football and are yet to surrender their lead.Confidence is high.Unlike Chelski,low on morale,name calling,blaming,etc.
5)MU is not really concerned with what goes on in Chelsea.SAF has urged(warned)his wards to ignore the Lip and they are showing that week in week out on the pitch.In any case all his(the Lip) theories seem to have fallen short this season, leading by Xmas,etc.
6)The Lip shold be more concerned that they could not cut the lead by 2 points when MU drew at St.James'.He should be concerned that a 2 point lead after the West Ham game is now a 6 point lead. That he could only muster 6 points in 4 games over the Xmas stretch should be of bother to him not if Man U is now leading by 10 points.
7)If the Lip does not start paying attention to how he will win the next match to restore some confidence,he will soon start losing matches.Then the free fall(yakata) will start.For now Chelsea is probably the only team(with hammers and watford I guess)yet to record a win in their last 3 games.It could be 4 at Liverpool, then MU will be the least of Chelski's problems.

WAN UTD!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2007
Still yet i maintain, there has been no consistent team in England!!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by bolaoni(m): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2007
na U sabi o grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2007
Na u no sabi o!!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by bagoma(f): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2007
hello kituan,
hello bola,

and happy new year to you too cabali.
which one be ya own sef, did it occur to you that i might not have heard of instant messenging? its all good tho. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (81) (Reply)

Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Manchester United Fan Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.