Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Strictly Chelsea Talk: - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Strictly Chelsea Talk: (64541 Views)

Opinion!!!strictly Chelsea Fans Only. / Strictly Arsenal: / Strictly Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2007
@Slimnike, do you know Akolawole had never really liked Mourinhoe?? So where did u get it from that all Chelskites want him to stay? Majority (70%) of my blue friends do not even reckon with him!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Grizzly(m): 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2007
@Kitaun,
nobody is conducting a poll if Jose should leave or not, and even if they do, what makes u think he will be voted out?
I'm telling u Jose thrives on these type of things,
while the British media and jumping on themselves writing shiiit,
Jose is focusing on winning titles. .
The spasms have come and gone, get on with ur lives
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2007
Yeah rite, spasms come and gone indeed!! Beware of the ides of The Pool tho!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by debosky(m): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2007
there cannot be two captains in a ship, if maureen is getting a bigger hardon than abramovich, believe me, terry and all his machismo and 'i'll get the team to talk to abram' won't work. once roman makes up his mind, its a done deal. . . . . . . see the case of andriiy
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 12:35am On Jan 16, 2007
Jah bless u bro!!!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by sil(m): 1:31am On Jan 16, 2007
ma brooo come see true talk abelahiga
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by cabali(m): 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2007
Why all the noise about mourhino, thought he has had what he wants in the transfer window, lets just wait till the end of the season right?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by ike4real: 11:12am On Jan 19, 2007
in as much as i would like 2 just wave aside all the maurinho talks and the crisis at the bridge as mere newspaper talks,although i quite aggree to some extent that all is not that rossy in chelsea,but u guys should wait a little bit,i personally think chelsea[abramovich,kenyon and co]would be making a big mistake if they allow jose leave,i can bet u,if that happens chelsea would loose as much fans as possible,it is already apparent even in chelsea as we have seen how the fans have so far gotten behind jose,and another thing is the fact that if jose should in any way win most of the major trophies for chelsea this season,and he eventually leaves,and another manager employed,i can bet u again,any thing short of what jose maurinho has done for chelsea,by the new manager would be considered a step backward for chelsea.So for now i remain as calm as usual,because i have a very strong feeling that this would definitly be our year to clear trophies both in urope and at home,u can imagine,we are just second behind leaders with just six point in the league and we are still in all four competitions,when last have we had it this good?and au many teams in europe is or are in this kind of enviable position we are at this stage of the season?so fellow blues,if u ask my own view,i would simply tell u that our season is still very much on track.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2007
U guys never say anything new do you?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Razorr(f): 11:39am On Jan 19, 2007
@ike4real kiss kiss kiss
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by cabali(m): 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2007
@ Kitaun if there is something new it wont be wrong to lets hear it from u! If there isnt then lets just hear the remixes that people have to make of the 'old' story!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by debosky(m): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2007
Mikel is starting against the 'pool!!

hope he performs oh!, if not for him, essien and kalou, i won't watch that game tomorrow.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2007
Whether Mikel is starting or not, I hope Liverpool wins. Where did you catch this news by the way?

P.S.: Debosky, you said you were going to be in Ottawa for this weekend, what happened?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by debosky(m): 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2007
dude i'm in Ottawa as we speak oh, arrived like 8 days ago.

read about the mikel gist somewhere sha, since makalele is out, mikel should step in as holding midfielder, with essien still playing center back with carvalho
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2007
Bad news for Chelsea, i bet the best they will get from that match is a draw and that even looks more unlikely! For how long would Essien hold on without being forced into a major error? Tomorrow might tell . .
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Mustay(m): 6:57am On Jan 20, 2007
D worst that could happen today is most likely a (goaless) draw. If liverpool scores first, it's most likely we win. Anyway it goes, d better 4 chelsea, d worse 4 man u,
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by toshmann(m): 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2007
chelsea in the lions den. . . . . happy happy day, happy happy day, happy happy day. . . . . . .(2x)
happy . . . .happy day . . . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the blues will pale today cheesy cheesy
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by mukina2: 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2007
lmaooooooooooo
chelskites word up?
grin grin grin grin grin grin

pool pls dnt do a replay of what we did to you on them o . .

half time scores really sekzy grin grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by debojyde(m): 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2007
My hands are so weak and i cant even type.2-0 down so far.When will essien go back 2 midfield and stop doing damage in defence.And i don,t see why mourhino removed arjen robben for shawn wright.And please someone please tell him to bite the bullet and introduce shevy.I don tire.i have to go and watch 2nd half now.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by mukina2: 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by twinstaiye(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2007
What a sad day for chelshit, 2 goals down at the time of posting this. Mourningho is in trouble again. The first match of Cech after injury is to let in two goals from the Reds.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by opeemi1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2007
HAHAHA!

Who said Liverpool won't wipe the butts of Chelsea?

I can't just imagine what Jose is feeling like now. Sorry Guys grin grin grin grin grin

@ mukina

Winning Liverpool doesn't count you guys superior to any other team, ok. Just wait till Man. U gives you a total Fatality on the pitch tomorrow. grin grin grin grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by bolaoni(m): 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2007
ope_emi:

I can't just imagine what Jose is feeling like now.

he will surely be having a sore jaw now. His rate of chewing increased as
the game draws to a close. grin grin grin

Let's hear what he will have to say now.

The pressure is off us now. wink
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by toshmann(m): 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2007
i'm loving this cheesy
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by lalaboi(m): 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2007
ehn we lost!, atleast let see 2mrw`s match b4 u start!!! angry angry
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by opeemi1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2007
bolaoni:

The pressure is off us now. wink

They think we are one easy meat, they don't know that when they chew, there teeth is going to lose it usefulness. grin

Well as for the Gunner, your faith lies with Reds.

Good luck. grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by toshmann(m): 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2007
ope_emi:

Well as for the Gunner, your faith lies with Reds.
u mean the red devils angry
there is only one real reds and they stay at anfield cheesy
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by opeemi1(m): 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2007
Don't mind me O. grin grin

I haven't forgotten that they got devils supporting there red.

We are indeed true reds. wink
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by mukina2: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2007
ope_emi:

@ mukina

Winning Liverpool doesn't count you guys superior to any other team, ok. Just wait till Man. U gives you a total Fatality on the pitch tomorrow. grin grin grin grin

manure can never give us total fatality . its our home .its either we beat you . or we draw cheesy
we won them at old thrasford their terrain . .we dnt allow strangers to walk over us in our own home . .thats tresspass grin grin we did that to you guys sorry grin tongue
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Mustay(m): 11:35am On Jan 21, 2007
up chelsea,, every day no be xmas.At least na rival we lose to!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Mustay(m): 11:36am On Jan 21, 2007
up chelsea,, every day no be xmas.At least na rival we lose to, so nothing spoil! Just 9 points and anything fit happen
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by cabali(m): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2007
Well, all I can say is

LIFE AINT EASY grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (81) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.