Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Strictly Chelsea Talk: - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Strictly Chelsea Talk: (64546 Views)

Opinion!!!strictly Chelsea Fans Only. / Strictly Arsenal: / Strictly Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by ayefele200(m): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2007
PIZZARO, from INTER MILAN, or BAYERN MUNICH
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by nateevs(m): 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2007
ayefele200:

PIZZARO, from INTER MILAN, or BAYERN MUNICH

he's from bayern munich
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by somze(f): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2007
@nateevs
I agree with you about mikel. I hope with players like robben and joe cole out of injury would help him to be more of a play maker.

About Pizarro, lets see. i'm not expecting much. Thank God, we got him from a free transfer.

@ayefele200
whats up? Are u in?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by ayefele200(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2007
in for wetin,
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by somze(f): 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2007
da rhyme, check ur mail
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by ayefele200(m): 4:36am On Jun 03, 2007
yea those fools i think they eliminated me, or something, but i never see u dere thou
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by nateevs(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2007
hey guys

have you ever heard of Gael Kakuta? Have u ever seen him? or seen him play? there's so much noise about the signing of the 15year old french who turns 16 in july, from Lens.

He's a left winger and some even say he's better than scott sinclair?

Does anyone know him?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by somze(f): 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2007
I've not heard of him, what are your sources?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by mukina2: 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2007

there's so much noise about the signing of the 15year old french who turns 16 in july, from Lens.

and weare being called academy team grin

seemslike errone is going for them now grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Mustay(m): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2007
@ muki you're trying to tell me arsenal n lens r right now in d same category. shame on y'all
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by mukina2: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2007
Mustay Y wat part of my post didnt you get?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Mustay(m): 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2007
that question should be referred to muki
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by nateevs(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2007
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Iman3(m): 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2007
R.Madrid in talks with Chelsea over signing Robben-SkySportsNews
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Razorr(f): 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2007
I-man, I've seen it. I'm still trying to recover from the shock. I'm waiting for the full story. angry
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Iman3(m): 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2007
He hasn't been contributing much to Chelsea anyway,so its probably a good thing that he is leaving.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2007
Razorr:

I-man, I've seen it. I'm still trying to recover from the shock. I'm waiting for the full story. angry

In shock for what?

A good player that only play half of the season, i cannot also sign Van Paersie and Saha for #1,000 a week. No way.

When it matters most, they wont be there.

I-man:

He hasn't been contributing much to Chelsea anyway,so its probably a good thing that he is leaving.

Thank you jare.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by nateevs(m): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2007
@Akolawole.

I agree with you that robben might not have contributed a lot this season but in no means does it makes him short of a player good enuogh for chelsea.

Some players just switch off for a season. Some others don't blend at first but then, they come back to be the best at what they do the next season.

Are you trying to say robben is worse than what Drogba was in his first season?

Would you have sold off drogba after his first season? Would that have been a mistake ?

Robben is still going to turn out to be a genius for chelsea. selling him will replicate selling gallas.

What do you think?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Razorr(f): 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2007
nateevs you are right.

Akola, sorry, but I would have to disagree with you for once.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2007
nateevs:

1) I agree with you that robben might not have contributed a lot this season but in no means does it makes him short of a player good enuogh for chelsea.

Some players just switch off for a season. Some others don't blend at first but then, they come back to be the best at what they do the next season.

2) Are you trying to say robben is worse than what Drogba was in his first season?

Would you have sold off drogba after his first season? Would that have been a mistake ?

3) Robben is still going to turn out to be a genius for chelsea. selling him will replicate selling gallas.

Thanks for your comment.

1) It is not only this season, it has been like that all through. He is a very good player even up till now. He had a wonderful first few months( Not complete season). He got injured at Blackburne and the rest is history.

2) Drogba is not worse in his first season as being speculated but his goal ratio dropped from his Olympic marsielle days thats why people were complaining. He made most of Lampard goals that year. I used to have my Pic with Drogba shirt on NL, i removed it because of usual weekend criticsm grin

3) Their sales is completely different. Kenyon sold Gallas after 12 midnite that day against JM directives.

Do you remember Makalele nearly slapped Robben many months ago. He says " Everyone of us is carrying injury yet we are all playing but Arjen will not play even after Doctor certified him fit "

If we can get good money on him, i dont mind BUT NOT PEANUTS.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Razorr(f): 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2007
[size=16pt]Halleluyah, Robben Is Going Nowhere![/size] grin grin grin

Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon says they intend to report Real Madrid to Fifa over what they deem as an illegal approach for Arjen Robben.

Real supremo Ramon Calderon revealed on Thursday that he believed talks had taken place with Robben with a view to him moving to El Stantiago Bernabeu.

However, Chelsea have reacted angrily to Calderon's claims and insist that there are no official talks talking place with Real over Robben.

"We note that Mr Calderon confirms Real Madrid spoke to Arjen," said Kenyon.

"As a result Chelsea will be writing to Fifa to ask them to investigate an illegal approach by Real Madrid.

"There have been no meetings or conversations between the Real Madrid sporting director Predrag Mijatovic with any Chelsea officials, anyone mandated to act on Chelsea's behalf or owner Roman Abramovich about Arjen's future."
http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=470736&CPID=8&clid=8&lid=2&title=Chelsea+anger+over+Real+claims

I guess that settles the issue then. grin grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2007
That is it. Now Chelsea can boost of two teams. We will overcome injury. Guys what next? Prove you are the champion, and keep the flag flying.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by somze(f): 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2007
Robben is a good player but after the injury in his first season he has neva been thesame. Perhaps he would fare beta in spain. The only way i'd let him go is if we go for Quaresma, Simao or Joaquin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Mustay(m): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2007
All these spanish boys sef. Quaresma 'll Bleep up
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by mukina2: 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2007
Chelsea anger over Real's Robben contact

Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon has responded angrily to claims that Real Madrid are in talks with Dutch winger Arjen Robben, stating: 'We note that Mr Calderon confirms Real Madrid spoke to Arjen.

'As a result Chelsea will be writing to Fifa to ask them to investigate an illegal approach by Real Madrid.

'There have been no meetings or conversations between the Real Madrid sporting director Predrag Mijatovic with any Chelsea officials, anyone mandated to act on Chelsea's behalf or owner Roman Abramovich about Arjen's future.'

Real Madrid earlier claimed that they were in talks to bring the player to the Bernabeu.

'We are in talks with Chelsea and the player, they are at an early stage, but we hope to sign him,' Real Madrid President Ramon Calderon told reporters at the European Parliament in Brussels.

'Bringing Robben was one of my pledges when I was running for president and still remains the case,' he added.

During the presidential election campaign last summer, Calderon said the Dutch international was one of three players he would bring to the club.

The 23 year-old Robben was reported to be close to signing a new contract to keep him at Stamford Bridge until 2012 having turned down Bayern Munich, but Real are still hopeful of prising him away from London as well as landing Kaka from Milan.

'We are waiting with open arms for Kaka. But it is now up to Milan, we know it will be difficult for them. He is the best player in the world right now,' Calderon said.

He also backed coach Fabio Capello to stay with the club for another season.

'We will wait until the end of the campaign, but in principle I don't see why he shouldn't continue his adventure with Madrid,' he said.

'I have always said that I believed in him and in his past. He carried out a difficult renovation process.'

Capello came under fire earlier this season when Real seemed likely to miss out on the league title and even qualification for next season's Champions League.

But the Italian coach has turned things around and Real are top of the table with 72 points ahead of Barcelona, due to a better head-to-head record, with just two matches left. [/b]

Robben
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by slimnike(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2007
They should not go near Robben at all. One of our best wingers, Nooooooooo.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Mustay(m): 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2007
But the guy's chances are diminishing day by day
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by software(m): 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2007
hi guys grin

software is here,

I MISS UNA OOOO.

I SALUTE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hi guys grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by somze(f): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2007
@software
Hey wats up? How u dey jare?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by software(m): 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2007
yes o my bro, I dey gidi gba, no shakin, how the body? hope u are cool 2
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by somze(f): 12:43am On Jun 10, 2007
I dey oh, nothing dey happen.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Mustay(m): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2007
D new chelsea mobile website intended to increase proximity is nice. So those without adobe flashplayer 'll have easy access!

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (81) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.