Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Lagos Schools Where Students Sit On The Floor & Under Trees - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Schools Where Students Sit On The Floor & Under Trees (23646 Views)

Students Still Learn Under Trees In Enugu State / Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? / 21st C Achievement: Bauchi Reduces Number Of Pupils Learning Under Trees By 40% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Schools Where Students Sit On The Floor & Under Trees by plaindealer: 12:58am On Dec 09, 2013
dd

Re: Lagos Schools Where Students Sit On The Floor & Under Trees by plaindealer: 12:59am On Dec 09, 2013
lk

Re: Lagos Schools Where Students Sit On The Floor & Under Trees by plaindealer: 1:02am On Dec 09, 2013
a

Re: Lagos Schools Where Students Sit On The Floor & Under Trees by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 12, 2014
payless:

That is exactly my points but these SE invaders began to point fingers at Lagos. Generally, there are dilapidated schools in all parts of Nigeria. There are more bad schools in SE than SW. I have the pictures to prove it. I hope they don't continue this nonsense of pointing finger.

SE Invaders indeed! So people living in their own country are invaders and marauders like you people always refer to us! SMH. Your people flooded everywhere in Abuja and I'm yet to hear Gwari people calling you people derogatory names. Also in UK where I even heard you guys have an equivalent of Isale Eko there where you commit all sorts of crime including terrorism and I haven't heard Britons calling you guys invaders and marauders (afterall you are no indegenes there) or threatening to deport all of you; but now SE people are being called all sort of derogatory names for being in their own country and yet when they threatened to leave your country for you, you all connived and fought against them.
Well, I know the seat of hatred and ethnocentrism rests in a Yorubaman's heart...I am a living witness of that.

Shame on all of you making a case for Fashola's incompetence by saying that the situation is like that all over Nigeria. We are talking about a state with huge revenue like Lagos and you are pointing fingers all over. So if it is like that all over then it is ok with you? Mediocrity at its best! SMH
Re: Lagos Schools Where Students Sit On The Floor & Under Trees by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:56am On Nov 12, 2014
payless:
There is no part of Nigeria where we don't have dilapidated schools. What I can say is that; there are better schools in Lagos and Akwa Ibom than anywhere in Nigeria.

Below is a school in Imo state during WAEC Examination:

The school no get name?

Besides, Imo state is an APC state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano / Boris Johnson Visits Nigerian Navy's Unity Ship At Victoria Island. Photos / BREAKING: Kano Assembly Impeaches Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.