Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha (14950 Views)

Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) / How Fulani Men Killed A Young Man In Nasarawa State (Graphic Pics) / Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by CHIDONE: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
Biggoozz: Not strange, that was as an evidence to the sender that they hit the right people in the car with the given plate number.

IT'S LIKE INTO THIS ASSASIN BUSSINESS BEFORE
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by tellwisdom: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
So, they died?? sad
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by CHIDONE: 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
Biggoozz: Not strange, that was as an evidence to the sender that they hit the right people in the car with the given plate number.

IT'S LIKE U ARE INTO THIS ASSASIN BUSSINESS BEFORE
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by shegsrules(m): 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
If its d nkpor road I know its very busy a little could b done 2 help
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by stone07(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
abu0710102013: so its assasian but if na north its muslims abi
Idiot. Do u want to start another argument here again.Try to be sensible at times.
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
abu0710102013: so its assasian but if na north its muslims abi
most abokis no dey rob, do ritual, or cultism. The only time u fit see aboki in action is when dem insult allah or jihad. That's the difference
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
Raymondenyi: Kai!!!! What kind of nonsense is dis na? Anoda viable reason why I should posses my own Gun. I really wish I was @ d scene , those assasin Boys 4 hear whin...
So un fortunate

RIP 2 d dead....
you for turn james bond dey fire back? Whata baby
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: RIP to the dead guys.
Some dudes are armed robbers, some are assasins. Yet they d want to v a good life. God, are you sleeping?
god don leave earth since, he is now managing pluto

1 Like

Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by yuzedo: 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2013
991: seems like toyota owners are at war.
grin grin grin

Policewoman: RIP. O gini na emedi na Onitsha a sef?
Nne so ibu onye b'anyi? tongue
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by kabba7(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
quote author=Katier00 ]yes nah, abi na lie?[/quote]

Jonathan.s fresh air !
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by touchmeder: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
Someone was envious of them or had an axe to grind with either or both of them (the deceased)
In anycase, very very good old detective work will crack this case. who stood to gain from the death of either or both of them? Wish our police were alot better
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Arsenate(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
"What are ibos still doing in the north"? A popular question on NL. Well here's one reason. The south isn't any safer.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
Igbos and cool biz
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by speeder(m): 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
chidindufrank: grin u don finish me. But, there is a saying in Igbo that goes thus, " igwe bu ike" meaning that the crowd holds power. If little effort were made by crowd(people),the men of the underworld probably would have been caught.
are you from Nuhu Bamalli?
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Mrl2mo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
Its getting more nasty in onitsha,a man was killed by assassins in nkpor last week,a bussiness woman was kidnapped in nkpor jst last week,a former house of assembly member too was kidnapped,now these two men.the assassins also unscrewed the plate number of the camry and took it with them.we need security in Anambra.
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by emmabest2000(m): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2013
Policewoman: RIP. O gini na emedi na Onitsha a sef?
odikwo too bad ooo , by the way okwa ibu onye eke ? Act naw !!!
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by roqchiq(f): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
All these action na because of the forthcoming elections abi? If so the election will be something else. Lets wait and see.
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by ifyalways(f): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
roqchiq: All these action na because of the forthcoming elections abi? If so the election will be something else. Lets wait and see.
nothing to do with the elections.
Onitsha has always been so.
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by ocelot2006(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
chidindufrank: grin u don finish me. But, there is a saying in Igbo that goes thus, " igwe bu ike" meaning that the crowd holds power. If little effort were made by crowd(people),the men of the underworld probably would have been caught.

There's another saying: "Never argue with the man holding a gun".
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by penfold(m): 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
ifyalways: nothing to do with t
he election
s.
u mean anambra in general....the men were in a black 2000 camry...the hefty man at the wheel in blue check shirt was the SARS commander in anambra state based in awkuzu in anambra sta
te while d other slim one in white shirt was his aide...d car belonged to his aide, he had abandoned his own 2012 corrola since he started getting threat messages immediately after sars smashed d may kidnapping in anambra.there had even been an attempt on him at izizi hotel in awkuzu on tuesday but cuz he was surrounded by armed men, it was foiled.....the assassins went with his fone and they have been calling the key sars operatives tellg them that its their turn.right now the entire anambra state police command is ANGRY......(dont ask me how I know)

1 Like

Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by airmark(m): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
Arsenate: "What are ibos still doing in the north"? A popular question on NL. Well here's one reason. The southEast isn't any safer.
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by gnykelly(m): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
United state security report about the eastern part of the country has been proven in less than two weeks
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by donem: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
Raymondenyi: Kai!!!! What kind of nonsense is dis na? Anoda viable reason why I should posses my own Gun. I really wish I was @ d scene , those assasin Boys 4 hear whin...
So un fortunate

RIP 2 d dead....
Bro i feel you, dats why i acquired my legal Riffle over here, i cant be f.u.cked with for no tangible reason. If i was among the attacked God forbide would have taken one of my assailants with me. R.I.P to the dead
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Giddyprance(m): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
chidindufrank: Where were the police when the shooting was going on? People around the place should have done something. At least barricade the road to enable men to nab the assailants
check btw d 2 sides of ur bombom...myb the letter L was written somewhere there..u knw,dat signifies LEARNER
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Adufaye(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
penfold:
u mean anambra in general....the men were in a black 2000 camry...the hefty man at the wheel in blue check shirt was the SARS commander in anambra state based in awkuzu in anambra sta
te while d other slim one in white shirt was his aide...d car belonged to his aide, he had abandoned his own 2012 corrola since he started getting threat messages immediately after sars smashed d may kidnapping in anambra.there had even been an attempt on him at izizi hotel in awkuzu on tuesday but cuz he was surrounded by armed men, it was foiled.....the assassins went with his fone and they have been calling the key sars operatives tellg them that its their turn.right now the entire anambra state police command is ANGRY......(dont ask me how I know)
rugged u
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by luvmijeje(f): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
penfold:
Wow! May their soul RIP. Abeg what's d full meaning of SARS?
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by donem: 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
luvmijeje:
Wow! May their soul RIP. Abeg what's d full meaning of SARS?
Special Anti Robbery Squad
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by dnawah(m): 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
Na wa o!i fear o! I beg make una pray 4 me o! I dreamt when someone is given my picture to an assassin to come and kill me.;-(
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by PurestBoy(m): 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
donem:
State Anti Robbery Squad

Its Special Anti-Robbery Squad. No wonder u failed in school
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by buggychi: 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
Abagworo:

Seems you watch so much movies
I de tel u...lol. Oboy foreign films don scater dat dude brain oo.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Ndkings1(m): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
so u want to tel us dat if u would hav bn there u would hav chased afta them or what.
U knw dat if the the crowd would hv tryd to atak them the casualities wul hav bn high, evn if they succeded in catchn them.
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Ninapha(f): 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
ifyalways: nothing to do with the elections.
Nwanne, nkaa kariri 'otua ka onitsha di' i think the forthcoming election is a huge contributing factor. Check d profile of the aspirants! U go fear fear!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Ephedrine, Skunk, Laughing Gas Consignments At Lagos Airport / Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta / Driver Tortured By NDLEA In Kogi Dies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.