Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha (14949 Views)

Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) / How Fulani Men Killed A Young Man In Nasarawa State (Graphic Pics) / Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by chux4liv(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
Yes, I was there that fateful day at Nkpor.. Bearly some distance away when I was heading home, I heard gunshots.. The following day I learnt two people were killed since then I have been sceptical moving at 6pm in Onistsha... 5pm I don enter house, Onitsha is too rough for my liken..
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Ogojohn(m): 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
penfold:
u mean anambra in general....the men were in a black 2000 camry...the hefty man at the wheel in blue check shirt was the SARS commander in anambra state based in awkuzu in anambra sta
te while d other slim one in white shirt was his aide...d car belonged to his aide, he had abandoned his own 2012 corrola since he started getting threat messages immediately after sars smashed d may kidnapping in anambra.there had even been an attempt on him at izizi hotel in awkuzu on tuesday but cuz he was surrounded by armed men, it was foiled.....the assassins went with his fone and they have been calling the key sars operatives tellg them that its their turn.right now the entire anambra state police command is ANGRY......(dont ask me how I know)
It is the hefty one that is on the passengers side. The tiny one was the one driving. The way they were shot. The hefty one was shot so severally that his wrist unhinged from his hand while i suppose he was trying to protect his head with his hand from the gun shots. You could then imagine what happened to his head and body. It was a horrible sight and a horrible death too.
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
991: seems like toyota owners are at war.
Toyota tinz
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by donem: 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
PurestBoy:

Its Special Anti-Robbery Squad. No wonder u failed in school
Note taken, but u didnt have to insult me just for correction sake, for your info am not based in Nig, besides i wasnt far from been correct.
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by PurestBoy(m): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
donem: Note taken, but u didnt have to insult me just for correction sake, for your info am not based in Nig, besides i wasnt far from been correct.

I'm very sorry bro, was just trying to be funny but failed.
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by donem: 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
PurestBoy:

I'm very sorry bro, was just trying to be funny but failed.
Alright bro no probs
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Oilwealth: 12:21am On Jun 16, 2013
Its really a pity they died that way but live goes on!for job empowerment visit: www.totaloilwealth.com
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by ocelot2006(m): 12:24am On Jun 16, 2013
Compared to other branches like MOPOL, Counter Terror Unit, Special Protection Unit, FCID+SCId and Intelligence Bureau, the SARS is arguably tge most dangerous, and requires cops hard as nail. And it definitely takes a different breed of SARS operatives to serve in criminal hotspots like Nkpor, Ogidi, and Onitsha.
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Buchika: 4:28am On Jun 16, 2013
babyosisi:

They forgot to shout Jesus is Lord
gbam! Tell him, fanatics mstew
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by obiadinmaa: 6:49am On Jun 16, 2013
Pix of d two victims dat fell to assassins bullet..rip dearie

Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by kcsider: 7:10am On Jun 16, 2013
Ndi mmadu na ewe iwe ooooo. Kedu ka ndia si gbarisia mmadu like this? Eeeeh! Aru!
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 16, 2013
The SARS commander that had an attack on him days before the assination fall my hand wella. how on earth did he drive out without a back up knowing his attackers were looming large? I expected he would've hidden himself until those guyz are apprehended. This is sad but police have only one option, smash the idiots
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by crisycent: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2013
You nor hear say na Tarzan junction dem shoot dem? na jungle tins. RIP to the dead.
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by penfold(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2013
obiadinmaa: Pix of d two victims dat fell to assassins bullet..rip dearie
hmmmm, you have a picture.....taken from the passenger side....and u just registered on nairaland yesterday.....a day after d assasination.....ok o
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by kuphid(f): 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
penfold:
hmmmm, you have a picture.....taken from the passenger side....and u just registered on nairaland yesterday.....a day after d assasination.....ok o
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by 99cent: 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2013
when will MASSOB declare 3 day sit at home in honor of these heroes.
All these things will not happen if Biafra is materialized
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Slimchase(m): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2013
We 're finshed in Onitsha.
Armed Robbery iz the Busines of d day in Onitsha nowadayz. There shuld be ban of Okada or decleration of State of Emergency in Onitsha alone.
Kpakam !!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Ephedrine, Skunk, Laughing Gas Consignments At Lagos Airport / Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta / Driver Tortured By NDLEA In Kogi Dies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.