Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Is It Right To Check Your Babe Phone Inbox ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Check Your Babe Phone Inbox ? (1453 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Check Your Babe Phone Inbox ? by ellizendo(m): 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
MOST GIRLS COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, BUT SOME OF THEM ON THE OTHER HAND SAYS IT DOES NOT BOTHER THEM, GUYS WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THIS ISSUE?
Re: Is It Right To Check Your Babe Phone Inbox ? by Adufaye(m): 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
Yes No I don't Knw!!
Re: Is It Right To Check Your Babe Phone Inbox ? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2013
IT'S NOT YOUR RIGHT!
It depends on (i). If she allows you (ii). What is your motif

As for me, even my normal everyday friends (guys or ladies) can go through my inbox, don't have anything against it...afterall...na Network provider msg full the place undecided embarassed but if someone tries to make it look like his RIGHT, the privilege is taken away. It's my phone, NOT YOURS! and WE'RE NOT MARRIED! Most guys need to get that into their skull.

Also, if a boyfriend thinks he can know if I'm cheating through my text messages, then, I'll rather not be with him. That shows (i). He doesn't trust me (ii). He has under-estimated my intelligence and smartness, Just how dumb can he think I am What I'm trying to say is that your motif should not be because you want to know who i'm talking to or vice versa...for motifs like u're just bored and you feel like reading something, I totally don't mind.
Re: Is It Right To Check Your Babe Phone Inbox ? by Mynd44: 7:10am On Jun 15, 2013
It is wrong.

Why go through another person's phone when you have yours?
Re: Is It Right To Check Your Babe Phone Inbox ? by Otses(f): 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
What are you looking for in her inbox?
Re: Is It Right To Check Your Babe Phone Inbox ? by djeezy(m): 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
It becomes right when she gives you the permission to do that. If you try to act like a snitch, that would be invading on her privacy and it's totally wrong. I once had a girlfriend, if am with her phone and a msg comes in, she'll ask me to read it aloud to her. It actually made me trust her the more.
Re: Is It Right To Check Your Babe Phone Inbox ? by ellizendo(m): 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2013
AN EX ONCE TOLD ME THAT IF I CHECK HER PHONE INBOX AND SENT TEXT I WILL SEE WHAT I DONT LIKE, IF SHE KNOW I WONT LIKE THEM WHY KEEP THEM, COS I CANT KEEP ACID IN MY FRIDGE WEN I KNOW THE HOUSE IS FULL OF KIDS
Re: Is It Right To Check Your Babe Phone Inbox ? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
I don't care if my partner checks my stuff. I have nothing to hide. Only those that are guilty are screaming its wrong. grin
Re: Is It Right To Check Your Babe Phone Inbox ? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 16, 2013
Hate it!
Re: Is It Right To Check Your Babe Phone Inbox ? by Enegod(m): 7:05am On Jun 16, 2013
If you ever feel like to check your girlfriend's phone inbox, then you should. Trust is a very important thing - and so is intuition. I would make my phone readily available to my gf if he requested them and would expect her to do the same.
Re: Is It Right To Check Your Babe Phone Inbox ? by 190: 7:08am On Jun 16, 2013
this is the gathering of female cheats

by their comments you would definately know them

btw wheres that lynpetra chick or something . .

i bet she would never agree with this grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Check Your Babe Phone Inbox ? by Xaviers(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2013
Leave dat phone mr..

Dat isnt important!! Something else is η needs a lot of checking!!
Re: Is It Right To Check Your Babe Phone Inbox ? by 190: 7:32am On Jun 16, 2013
[size=4pt]^like d punny tongue tongue[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me / How To Stop Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You / Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.