Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

How Soon Do You Introduce Your Lover To The World ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Soon Do You Introduce Your Lover To The World ? (1430 Views)

Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Am Removing My Tribal Marks Soon ,do You Want Yours Gone Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Soon Do You Introduce Your Lover To The World ? by lexiie(f): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2014
Hello friends, readers . I have a question that has been on my mind for quite a while. HOW SOON DO YOU INTRODUCE YOUR PARTNER TO THE WORLD ? When we all have relationships and fall in love how soon do you let the whole world know about this change in your life ?
Do you hide this person ?

This issue bothers mostly ladies than the Guys, as guys are not really desperate or even bothered about this. I feel it even saves them from the almighty hand of “COMMITMENT” which some run from.

So Ladies, how long do you want to be meeting with this guy outside , on the streets ? or maybe he is not proud of you yet ? or you just a piece of his collection of Ladies , so there is no particular one .

Well i feel at some point in time we all know how important we are to our partners. So if you have been dating this particular guy for say 3 years and you haven’t even met his real friends then you are on a serious long pole…..or you have even met his so called”friends” and thats just it ….is that right ?

Guys when do you think is the right time to introduce your partner to the world?? Ladies how soon do you want to be introduced as his love ?

Lets Discuss!!

http://www.evatese.com/2014/11/08/soon-introduce-lover-world/
Re: How Soon Do You Introduce Your Lover To The World ? by Kuljoe(m): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2014
Space booked
Re: How Soon Do You Introduce Your Lover To The World ? by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2014
Why should I do that?
Re: How Soon Do You Introduce Your Lover To The World ? by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2014
As soon as he introduces me to his family members, I will let him know my good friends....
When he pops the question and wants to settledown, I'll allow him know my siblings nd he will get to meet my parents on the day of Introduction. "Iku aka n'uzo"

1 Like

Re: How Soon Do You Introduce Your Lover To The World ? by Anyi3(m): 10:34am On Nov 08, 2014
cool
Re: How Soon Do You Introduce Your Lover To The World ? by BreezyRita(f): 10:37am On Nov 08, 2014
When we're going steady, he'll meet my siblings.
Parents?? Me no know o.... Except Na mistake, when he's proposed!
Re: How Soon Do You Introduce Your Lover To The World ? by chibwike(m): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2014
ASAP
Re: How Soon Do You Introduce Your Lover To The World ? by mumumugu(m): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2014
Never
Re: How Soon Do You Introduce Your Lover To The World ? by Lordabas: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2014
The sooner the better
Re: How Soon Do You Introduce Your Lover To The World ? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
Immediately after the first date
Re: How Soon Do You Introduce Your Lover To The World ? by amakufrancis(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
donroxy:
Immediately after the first date
Re: How Soon Do You Introduce Your Lover To The World ? by lexiie(f): 8:18am On Nov 09, 2014
tpacalipse:
Why should I do that?
Why wouldnt you ?
Re: How Soon Do You Introduce Your Lover To The World ? by lexiie(f): 8:18am On Nov 09, 2014
3cycle:
As soon as he introduces me to his family members, I will let him know my good friends....
When he pops the question and wants to settledown, I'll allow him know my siblings nd he will get to meet my parents on the day of Introduction. "Iku aka n'uzo"

very well said
Re: How Soon Do You Introduce Your Lover To The World ? by lexiie(f): 8:19am On Nov 09, 2014
chibwike:
ASAP
Same here
Re: How Soon Do You Introduce Your Lover To The World ? by lexiie(f): 8:20am On Nov 09, 2014
mumumugu:
Never

Why wouldnt you ?

are you not proud of ur lover
Re: How Soon Do You Introduce Your Lover To The World ? by lexiie(f): 8:20am On Nov 09, 2014
amakufrancis:

perfect
Re: How Soon Do You Introduce Your Lover To The World ? by jmoore(m): 8:29am On Nov 09, 2014
When both of us have decided to get married.
Re: How Soon Do You Introduce Your Lover To The World ? by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2014
When she's good enough and worthy for the intro,'
Re: How Soon Do You Introduce Your Lover To The World ? by amakufrancis(m): 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
lexiie:

perfect
in case
Re: How Soon Do You Introduce Your Lover To The World ? by passionate88: 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
NEVER

(1) (Reply)

The Problems With Girls / Some Girl's Anthem / Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.