Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon (45177 Views)

University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) / Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) / University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by aku626(m): 8:49am On Jun 15, 2013
o_O the mystery of school cultism smh! WASTED!!!!!
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 15, 2013
Jenams: My friend, go and read abt UNIBEN product in the society, some r professors, ministers, governors, judges etc. Be responsible enuf and take d blame for failin to apply dat which u hav learnt frm d sch to better ur life in d larger society. You r d one who is fallin NOT uniben. #ingrate
absolute dross, did you read the part where the dude said 'falling standard'
Did those gov, ministers & prof you mentioned above studied in uniben 6 yrs ago as the dude did?
He should use what he learn in sch to better the society? Hmmm.. Like the microbes he usually cultured & imaginary pictured in his brain.
Stop defending Nigeria education, it is crap.. Pure crap
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Sanboy25: 8:49am On Jun 15, 2013
R.I.P to the victims. cry

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 15, 2013
Katangora: absolute dross, did you read the part where the dude said 'falling standard'
Did those gov, ministers & prof you mentioned above studied in uniben 6 yrs ago as the dude did?
He should use what he learn in sch to better the society? Hmmm.. Like the microbes he usually cultured & imaginary pictured in his brain.
Stop defending Nigeria education, it is crap.. Pure crap
u swallowed everytin he dished out hook line and sinker as if he is a reliable source! That alone tells me d kind of person u are. #passive.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Afam4eva(m): 8:59am On Jun 15, 2013
The reason cultism is so rife is that every tom, dick, and kelechi gains admission into the university. Some of them cheated their way into school while others are below average students who were favoured by the system. We have to make admission into schools very stringent so that only the brilliant will make it there. That way, school cultism will be curbed.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by kolamilan(m): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2013
now oshiomole we say that is those okada riders that did it.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by thoth: 9:11am On Jun 15, 2013
Jenams: My friend, go and read abt UNIBEN product in the society, some r professors, ministers, governors, judges etc. Be responsible enuf and take d blame for failin to apply dat which u hav learnt frm d sch to better ur life in d larger society. You r d one who is fallin NOT uniben. #ingrate
and that is why the nation is so bleeped up, people that don't know their left from their right is given a delicate post to run a society, what would we expect but a society that is intimidated with CULTIST maneuvers, run inadequately like your university, bakwards and no positive future plans like your undergrads that go to school to kill each other. and the result is a sinking nation.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by nwgoziri(m): 9:14am On Jun 15, 2013
Artistree: Thank God my brothers there can never be involved in cultism, I 4 don dey fear by now. Btw, does cultism by any means make students more intelligent?
lol...he fit b capon u no knw,sum dey belong u no go fit knw
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by StevenJay01(m): 9:16am On Jun 15, 2013
Dats y I recommend OAU to anybody wu kias to listen.Cultism is like a fairy tale in Great Ife and scientific maximum shi-shi remains d lot of whoeva is found paradin himself as 1.goin to dis killer's trainin schools called Uniben and odas is bullshit
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by condralbede(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2013
Artistree: Thank God my brothers there can never be involved in cultism, I 4 don dey fear by now. Btw, does cultism by any means make students more intelligent?
SMH....I pity U,dnt be suprised that ppl like ur brothers are d executioners,stickers and d rest of top ranks in confraternity.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by drexx(m): 9:22am On Jun 15, 2013
My course mate murdered in cold blood. So sad for the entire mathematics 200 level family. He didn't deserve to die like that. RIP

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 15, 2013
thoth:
and that is why the nation is so bleeped up, people that don't know their left from their right is given a delicate post to run a society, what would we expect but a society that is intimidated with CULTIST maneuvers, run inadequately like your university, bakwards and no positive future plans like your undergrads that go to school to kill each other. and the result is a sinking nation.
and people like u wit brains unfurtunately can not use it to outsmart the so called ''people that dnt knw their left from right''#or.are.u.handicapped?

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by otokx(m): 9:28am On Jun 15, 2013
Truth be told, cultism is rife in both public and private Nigerian universities and indeed the general populace.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by spicyJ(m): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2013
gbanikiti: you really do trust your brothers? you can't say for sure. just as AIDS no dey show for face, dem no dey write am for face say pesin be cultist. smh
By their fruit you shall know them
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 15, 2013
Jenams: u swallowed everytin he dished out hook line and sinker as if he is a reliable source! That alone tells me d kind of person u are. #passive.
What other reliable source do you want? UNIBEN was his alma mata, and all his points is even a microcosm of what happens in all Nigeria institution, I personally can attest to that
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by firstolalekan(m): 10:04am On Jun 15, 2013
vowiski:

LOL, People like you are the cause of Nigeria's problem. You are too lazy to read what the story is about, yet you have the energy to enlarge your text and type complete garbage.
[size=18pt]
shutup dier
Even if they are cultist, must the police just kill them anyhow in broad-day light in the street like dat
[/size]
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by ignis: 10:06am On Jun 15, 2013
Are this so called cultists really students? They aint got no value for their lives.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Willzkid(m): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2013
Katangora: What other reliable source do you want? UNIBEN was his alma mata, and all his points is even a microcosm of what happens in all Nigeria institution, I personally can attest to that
Shut up and read how your fellow UNIBEN Alumni has been making national headlines for a week now
www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/en/component/k2/item/14358-uniben-first-class-graduate,-uwa-imafidion-emerges-best-student-at-us-varsity-with-4-0-cgpa-on-4-0-scale.html
Ingrates will always see an half-filled glass
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by ezme(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2013
iyobs7:

Thank u for this post. I graduated last year frm uniben after spending 6 yearz and a Year 5 student of my dept was killed by one DPO in benin and was buried by the police without the consent of his parents. Uniben PRO came out in national tv and completely denied the deceased as a uniben student. It amazes me when jambites fill their forms and are in a hurry to put in uniben for 1st choice, uniben shudnt even be in the first 20 best schools in Nigeria. I studied Science Lab Tech Microbiology option and yet for the 6yearz I spent, I neva saw or used a microscope, I cultured microorganism in my head... Is that education? I wud have said uniben standardx has fallen tremedously bt I dont think they ever had any standard

I agree on the falling standard, but why was it convenient for you not to mention that your program isn't a regular one. Is your department having NUC accreditation? Are you even eligible to go for National youth service with that course of study? You are talking about UME candidates, did you even get into that program through UME? When you choose to be part of a program you can tell from the onset was only put in place to make money for the school, you don't have to come here and whine.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by ifihear(m): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2013
Abu Mikey: grin am not the Kinda guy u think I am....so chillax...why the beef sef IsOkay...Nor more beef...We are guys and not ladie...but one advice for you is to create a new account!!.......ur moniker does not sound responsible!!cool

Guy,u chicken out? I tot u had balls since u cld hide behind ur keyboard...Ur data got spilled n u dey fear HIT!!
No worry...na 1 1 mark on ur buttocks b ur punishment.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2013
ezme:

I agree on the falling standard, but why was it convenient for you not to mention that your program isn't a regular one. Is your department having NUC accreditation? Are you even eligible to go for National youth service with that course of study? You are talking about UME candidates, did you even get into that program through UME? When you choose to be part of a program you can tell from the onset was only put in place to make money for the school, you don't have to come here and whine.
tnk u for exposin him! I knew it!
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by chiefkpokp(m): 10:27am On Jun 15, 2013
i heard this from a source who claimed that the war is between black and blue, i non mention name oooooo before e go set reach my side, and its was learnt that what caused the war to be hot is that one no 1 of blue was kill at sapele road area or so, so the matter has been dash out to u all. and if you see the way areas come calm ehm!! asin, boys don travel enter exile..... Sometimes, we dey happy if war dey town so dat we d jews go dey flex, they position dey go.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by ifihear(m): 10:28am On Jun 15, 2013
firstolalekan: [size=18pt]Nigerian police; They just kill people anyhow, i didnt pity them when about 40 of them were killed in Nasarawa. Good for them. corrupt basstards.[/size]

MUMU[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 15, 2013
Willzkid:
Shut up and read how your fellow UNIBEN Alumni has been making national headlines for a week now
www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/en/component/k2/item/14358-uniben-first-class-graduate,-uwa-imafidion-emerges-best-student-at-us-varsity-with-4-0-cgpa-on-4-0-scale.html
Ingrates will always see an half-filled glass
Who is this ignoramus, a billy goat obviously pissed on your head when you were a baby,homoerotic cleb, next time don't jump into the middle of an argument if you won't take time to read previous comments.. Nugga
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Illiyahama: 11:23am On Jun 15, 2013
Head shot. Definitely a confirmed dogging,carried out in broad daylight. One thing that is quite glaring is that they knew their target and took him out @ close quarters.

It is the way the game is played........Injus na life game. Kinda sad that most guys out of youthful exhuberance join confra without know the koko. It was a choice he made the day he blended.

For the few ones still galivanting in that hood,make una kawa cos war don set.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by AbuMikey(m): 11:24am On Jun 15, 2013
if_i_hear:

Guy,u chicken out? I tot u had balls since u cld hide behind ur keyboard...Ur data got spilled n u dey fear HIT!!
No worry...na 1 1 mark on ur buttocks b ur punishment.
Bros I chicken out oo...I nor wan die

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Willzkid(m): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2013
i
Katangora:
Who is this ignoramus, a billy goat obviously pissed on your head when you were a baby,homoerotic cleb, next time don't jump into the middle of an argument if you won't take time to read previous comments.. Nugga
On hindsight, I agree with your earlier post to an extent, but you should have seen the preceding conversations. The guy you were corroborating was trying to single out UNIBEN for demonization which was very wrong. I have a first degree from UNIBEN, and I have also done postgraduate studies elsewhere.The glaring truth (and I say this with all sense of modesty) I have come to know is that UNIBEN STUDENTS are not OVER-HYPED. I know there are exceptions , but you will expect that in any normal distribution. You cannot just unleash vermin on one of the Nation's finest ivory towers because of the errancy of some unguided infantiles. I know UNIBEN.
I will let your uncouth verbiage slide...Have a nice day
MODIFIED POST
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by mecussey(m): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2013
Nig*az die everyday cause of sh*t they say..he is disconnected from the street forever.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2013
Willzkid: i
You have just shown how uncultured you are, now what is the difference between you and the dead "cultist"?
As usual I expect you to blame UNIBEN for your lack of manners
modified as well, thank God u didn't get to see my comment b4 it was edited, it was real venom.. Cheers grin
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by xzile: 11:59am On Jun 15, 2013
So what shall it now become? If I don't see my Chiefo, agana. Its a black day for kegites as AB Evans(AB Ovia, Chief du azonto) romances wit d kingdom of grand fad6 of karid souls.Chief was fell like a fowl in presents of unkarid entities. Peace still remain in diversity.May we all see danger and apply caution, may we all walk tall and neva stumble. Belle belleshi Kegites hav notin to do wit secret cult and d gods are so wise only d Gods knows if chief turned akaewe. Am a well cultured Kegite. But game is d game

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#11 Million Tuition Per Year : Meet American International School, Lagos / Oyo Re-opens Schools On Monday; Parents, Teachers In Dilemma / Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.