Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon (45188 Views)

University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) / Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) / University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Rawar: 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
that pix na fake
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mr where did you get your fake pic from... Na wa 4 u o... and u all don't conclude if you don't know the full story. Na everybody them shoot be cultist? dumdums
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by stephano100(m): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
Rawar: that pix na fake
guy u funny o,i'm frm UNIBEN,nd those pics are real,no joke.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Waladade4luv(m): 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
dt is d picture of A.B chief ilya du ovia... may his gentle soul RIP
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Omo9ja3(m): 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
rip soldier! cry
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by dannie04: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
ezme:

I agree on the falling standard, but why was it convenient for you not to mention that your program isn't a regular one. Is your department having NUC accreditation? Are you even eligible to go for National youth service with that course of study? You are talking about UME candidates, did you even get into that program through UME? When you choose to be part of a program you can tell from the onset was only put in place to make money for the school, you don't have to come here and whine.

What do you expect from an SLT student. Having studied a course that was not his preffered course, experienced hardship by visiting laboratories across faculties and spending six years for a course like SLT. Negative reports about Our school are expected of him. But he should always remember that he was a PT student as a result of his i
nability to pass ume and pume
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by thoth: 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
Jenams: and people like u wit brains unfurtunately can not use it to outsmart the so called ''people that dnt knw their left from right''#or.are.u.handicapped?
there is a reason why human beings left the jungle and built cities.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 16, 2013
Appliedmaths.:

Mr Msc,I feel ur pain sha...But if ur'e complaining how about we that have been here for 3years + ? No p, dem no go close down school. And 1 point of correction to all,I am not taking sides but it's not all gun shots that is related to cultism. Some are as a result of club fight,babe wahala,football match (talking from close range experience).
which one be 'close range experience'? Hehehehe.. Una just dey invent English grin
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Omobarca: 1:13am On Jun 16, 2013
Katangora: which one be 'close range experience'? Hehehehe.. Una just dey invent English grin
grin
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 16, 2013
Katangora: Another cultist running riot here, consummate retaard, you can school us better on who he was since you seem to be an insider, product of a village bicycle...

Sometimes I just wish NL was to be a live forum, so some kids can b knocked on their heads to develop some adult brain on time.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by DaWizard47: 3:26am On Jun 16, 2013
"Nah community na in make us tall
Secret society na in break us all
I don't want to be talking like a preacher at all
I no want to do as I sabi pass ball
I know say no be everybody sabi play ball
But arise, o compatriot, if Nigeria call
So make you just dey do your thing, make I do my thing
Live and let living instead of to be feeling like a king
On top of NOTHING, stop the bragging on top the posing
Because you know say all na VANITY VANISHING"

Go make money!

3 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by denniman: 10:20am On Jun 16, 2013
u guys shouldn't be quick to conclude, it may be dat those guys found themselves in d wrong place at d wrong time. it may also be dt dey dared dem or stepped on theirs 'foot.' You may not agree wit me but am speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Crisnite(m): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
Abu Mikey: What has the VC got to do with this Reason with ur head abeg,,,...and stop to dey show ur stoopeeedity for nairaland jor!!
@Abu Mikey, y r u giving importance to dt sorry piece of sh.it Ignore her in her foolery.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) / Oyo Re-opens Schools On Monday; Parents, Teachers In Dilemma / #11 Million Tuition Per Year : Meet American International School, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.