Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon (45175 Views)

University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) / Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) / University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
lekkie073:
ur written English doesn't reflect dat u r a graduate....
WHAT AN OBJECTIFICATION INBALANCE WORDS 4M U, I HOPE U ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT U ARE SAYING
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by calcal: 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
they still not getting it that university environment is temporary to any student, study and leave for others, no one need issues.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2013
Willzkid: i
On hindsight, I agree with your earlier post to an extent, but you should have seen the preceding conversations. The guy you were corroborating was trying to single out UNIBEN for demonization which was very wrong. I have a first degree from UNIBEN, and I have also done postgraduate studies elsewhere.The glaring truth (and I say this with all sense of modesty) I have come to know is that UNIBEN STUDENTS are not OVER-HYPED. I know there are exceptions , but you will expect that in any normal distribution. You cannot just unleash vermin on one of the Nation's finest ivory towers because of the errancy of some unguided infantile kids. I know UNIBEN.
I will let your uncouth verbiage slide...Have a nice day
MODIFIED POST
bros, you were the one who didn't comprehend my previous comment, I didn't single out UNIBEN, I said Nigeria education, which UNIBEN happens to be a microcosm like the dude highlighted
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by rossete2020(f): 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
these pics are disgusting
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by mukoloAndy(m): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
Afam4eva: The reason cultism is so rife is that every tom, dick, and kelechi gains admission into the university. Some of them cheated their way into school while others are below average students who were favoured by the system. We have to make admission into schools very stringent so that only the brilliant will make it there. That way, school cultism will be curbed.
Afam4eva: The reason cultism is so rife is that every tom, dick, and kelechi gains admission into the university. Some of them cheated their way into school while others are below average students who were favoured by the system. We have to make admission into schools very stringent so that only the brilliant will make it there. That way, school cultism will be curbed.

Are u implyin dat brilliant students don't get involved in cultism and crime?
U can't be thinkin dat way MAN!
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Jesse4mu(m): 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
adesewa4u@yahoo:

Haaaaaa! See dis auntie ooo...'Can never' ao sure ar u? He may even b d don.' OYO LOWA 'u r on ur own o'
leave her alone..is it bad to trust ur brothers?
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by deathmen12: 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
SON OF GUN LIVE LIKE THE WIND, SORRY BROTHER
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by 100BARs1: 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
Watin dem go tell him mama nah..
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Afam4eva(m): 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
mukolo_Andy: .

Are u implyin dat brilliant students don't get involved in cultism and crime?
U can't be thinkin dat way MAN!

I'm implying that the likelihood of brilliant students getting involved in cultism is very low and even the ones that joined are usually cajoled by not so intelligent people. People don't go to schools to become cultists. It's when they get there that they are distracted by cultists who most likely have had a checkered history even before they got into school.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by badmeat(m): 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2013
Oh boy!na trigger play!sad
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by free2ryhme: 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
make una dey kill una sef oooo una hear i no go tell una boys dey make money after school una go there go they shoot gun.. it is a shame to see the university i attend after many years becoming a war zone...
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
free2ryhme: make una dey kill una sef oooo una hear i no go tell una boys dey make money after school una go there go they shoot gun.. it is a shame to see the university i attend after many years becoming a war zone...
wat is dis one sayin??
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by mikkybrick: 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
Chai! Uniben my Uniben! Been a long time coming. Things still haven't changed!

I love my Alma mata!
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by mukoloAndy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm implying that the likelihood of brilliant students GETTING INVOLVED ______in cultism is very low
@ least u agree dat they get involved#
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
..............And that is d end of Solomon Grundy.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by suncerinza(m): 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
iamtheprincipal: That's my university on the media again for the wrong reason.
... its a pity... Nemesis wud sure be meeted on these motherfuckers for giving our great university a bad name
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Willzkid(m): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
Katangora: bros, you were the one who didn't comprehend my previous comment, I didn't single out UNIBEN, I said Nigeria education, which UNIBEN happens to be a microcosm like the dude highlighted
sorry I was referring to Iyob5...cheers
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
Katangora: Another cult killing? undecided so sad, youngmen gunned down at there prime. What exactly do this peeps gain in fraternity? I don't pity them, I only pity there parents who have labored in vain...
Shame on this cultists, even in death
Aand where was it written that they re cultist? U see how insensitive n foo.lish u can be to the plight of another man? I really wish one of ur relatives was amongst. N see wat ur reaction will be.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
Raymondenyi:
Aand where was it written that they re cultist? U see how insensitive n foo.lish u can be to the plight of another man? I really wish one of ur relatives was amongst. N see wat ur reaction will be.
Another cultist running riot here, consummate retaard, you can school us better on who he was since you seem to be an insider, product of a village bicycle...
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by deltakitchen: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
THE ROOT OF CULTISM IS DEEP IN EDO STATE, UNIBEN IS A REFLECTION OF ITS SURROUNDING ENVIRONMENT, I REMEMBER YOUNG BOYS ANXIOUS TO JOIN ANY CULT EVEN BEFORE THEY ARE EVEN ADMITTED INTO THE SCHOOL,REALLY SAD.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by kolado(m): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
Wu live by gun shall die by gun....he loose guard men loose guard am....
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Yungbitz(m): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
Gentle4lyf: RIP Chief Evans Papilo (aka Chiefo du Azonto), a kegites chief of Ilya Ovia!! cry

so ur chiefo na system man Anyway na so most of dem dey b...even d last uniben chiefo wen i no b4 dis 1 na Sea.... Tho im 1st comot skul b4 e show imself
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
deltakitchen: THE ROOT OF CULTISM IS DEEP IN EDO STATE, UNIBEN IS A REFLECTION OF ITS SURROUNDING ENVIRONMENT, I REMEMBER YOUNG BOYS ANXIOUS TO JOIN ANY CULT EVEN BEFORE THEY ARE EVEN ADMITTED INTO THE SCHOOL,REALLY SAD.
Very correct.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Yungbitz(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
hollandis: Foolish school .dont they have security camera?

abeg close ur foul mouth...na everywia security camera dey deyna wic skul u go wen u hala security camera Dat uniben's sport complex is mentioned doesnt mean it happened inside it..beside d last killing inside skul happened in the early 2000....uniben dey try as per security inside skul..i graduated dre n i no wat am saying
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by aristocats(m): 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
Artistree: Thank God my brothers there can never be involved in cultism, I 4 don dey fear by now. Btw, does cultism by any means make students more intelligent?
The victims may not always be cult members, just pray for them# btw, Trust no one.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by aristocats(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
gbanikiti: you really do trust your brothers? you can't say for sure. just as AIDS no dey show for face, dem no dey write am for face say pesin be cultist. smh
As if u knew what I was thinking#
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Yungbitz(m): 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
[quote author=ismaila oladayo]i think one of them with gun was shot by DPO the other time in Benin and Maupe Ogun of channel tv said that the boy was not a criminal, that police may have planted the gun,it is now glaring that about 50% of UNIBEN are curt member with guns, parents should monitor their children instead of beating about the bush when they are caught.[/quote

what do i cal this? Arm's chair analysis ,fallacy or what? Stop saying trash and unnecessary generalisation..less dan 25percent of uniben students are cultist...na jux last yr i grad and i stayed in d dreaded Ekosodin all thru my 4yrs
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
@youngbitz, why u dey carry dis mata for ur head like say na ur village empire? Na only u attend uniben? Abeg take am easy make others see road pass jare!
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by SIMPLIFIED(m): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
heard uniben has been closed down like uniuyo, can anyone confirm this?
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
SIMPLIFIED: heard uniben has been closed down like uniuyo, can anyone confirm this?
if u nor wait mk I finish my MSc exam b4 u spread dis kind rumour again, thunder go kiss u oh. Hmmmmm
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by xzile: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
Uniben is not closed down o. Guys make una relax its all in d game and d game remains d game
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Appliedmaths(m): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
Jenams: if u nor wait mk I finish my MSc exam b4 u spread dis kind rumour again, thunder go kiss u oh. Hmmmmm
Mr Msc,I feel ur pain sha...But if ur'e complaining how about we that have been here for 3years + ? No p, dem no go close down school. And 1 point of correction to all,I am not taking sides but it's not all gun shots that is related to cultism. Some are as a result of club fight,babe wahala,football match (talking from close range experience).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#11 Million Tuition Per Year : Meet American International School, Lagos / Oyo Re-opens Schools On Monday; Parents, Teachers In Dilemma / Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.