Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Is This Love At First Site? [confused] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Love At First Site? [confused] (1651 Views)

Does Love At First Site Make Yhu Ah Pervent??? / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Love At First Site? [confused] by blendz4real(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2006
Hello,

There was this girl I met about three weeks ago when she accompanied her friend to her boyfriends house. I was in the room with the boy who happens to be one of my very good friends.

When they came and entered the room, sat down and we began chatting.

All through our chatting time, I wasn’t too concentrated because of this girl, I so much looked at her that she caught me once and just smile. I must say she was very captivating.

My question now is “I am really down for this girl as in I am tripping for her to the cord” She will be coming home in a weeks time and I am planning on establishing my plans of asking her out.

Please you all should advice me, is this really love or infatuation, or am I been too fast??

Please I need your response fast and urgently.

Thank you all.

Desperate boy!
Re: Is This Love At First Site? [confused] by chy(f): 2:44pm On May 19, 2006
BE FAST OR NEVER
DO WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND
Re: Is This Love At First Site? [confused] by Rottweiler(m): 3:37pm On May 19, 2006
There ain't nothing like LOVE @ 1st sight! We shouldn't deceive ourselves! It's LUST @ 1st sight! Do what you have on your mind but analyse the whole thing very well (what is your age? would you be hurting anybody? HIV/AIDS, Unwanted pregnancy, heartbreaks, etc)
Re: Is This Love At First Site? [confused] by eveseh(f): 9:47pm On May 19, 2006
it could be
Re: Is This Love At First Site? [confused] by dominobaby(f): 10:35pm On May 19, 2006
4get about love @ first sight, there aint no such thing. U're attracted to her dude. Jst take it easy and try to be friends with her first.
Re: Is This Love At First Site? [confused] by DivaPeach(f): 5:58am On May 20, 2006
blendz4real:

Hello,

There was this girl I met about three weeks ago when she accompanied her friend to her boyfriends house. I was in the room with the boy who happens to be one of my very good friends.

When they came and entered the room, sat down and we began chatting.

All through our chatting time, I wasn’t too concentrated because of this girl, I so much looked at her that she caught me once and just smile. I must say she was very captivating.

My question now is “I am really down for this girl as in I am tripping for her to the cord” She will be coming home in a weeks time and I am planning on establishing my plans of asking her out.

Please you all should advice me, is this really love or infatuation, or am I been too fast??

Please I need your response fast and urgently.

Thank you all.

Desperate boy!

It called "ATTRACTION", phuck what everyone want to say about it's lust, did your dyck get hard when you saw her? Were you thinking about banging her when you saw her? If not, then IT'S NOT LUST, If you saw the beauty in her, you would like to know if she has her head on right like going to school, setting a foundation for her and just want to take it day by day to get to know her then it's ATTRACTION. But do me a favor dukes, don't do the staring thing. Be a gentleman and speak your mind. Because if your slow you blow, a next shorty doo-wop might snatch her up.

1 Like

Re: Is This Love At First Site? [confused] by Kave(m): 6:20am On May 20, 2006
Dont ask her out yet.Am sure she is also in love wen she saw u dat day.So just try and be frends first.She will respect u by not goin too fast.Dats the trick gee, ,
Re: Is This Love At First Site? [confused] by Ashiwaju(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2006
NA YAM! Falling in love bawo, From what you say, you dont know jack about the person you claim to fall in "LOVE" with, no be for eye oo, you need know her. Love is of the heart and its is of choice and you dont just sleep, wake up and say you are in love. if you say you are "TRIPPING" thats fine but love nah!. You say the gurl Smiled back at yah and you have no idea why she smiled?! Ladies have different things running thru their mind when they smile ooo.becareful and dont make ursef an uneccessary victim of emotion ooo.
Re: Is This Love At First Site? [confused] by blendz4real(m): 9:33am On May 20, 2006
@Kave,

What if I delay and some one else happens to reach there before me, I will die ohh,

@Ashiwaju,

It is not that I am saying I love her yet actually I was tripping and I saw some sought of that in her too, What advice do u have now?
Re: Is This Love At First Site? [confused] by Ashiwaju(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2006
Pretend to be just a friend and hear all she has to say,be frank about your past and still hear what she has to say, be sure she's got all the quality you want and please do some sign readings on her, then go straight ooo, just lamo, as in let it out. TELL HER YOU LOVE HER abi person no dey talk am dere make he die dere. The greatest mistake you would do is not confessing your feelings ,gud or bad atleast U go no say u don speak your mind! but dont get hurt when she says she is occupied abi na engage like them dey first talk, give her more try and be sure you really feel something strong for her and if you want her 4 PASS its all up to you love love!
Re: Is This Love At First Site? [confused] by DivaPeach(f): 10:49am On May 20, 2006
blendz4real:

@Kave,

What if I delay and some one else happens to reach there before me, I will die ohh,

@Ashiwaju,

It is not that I am saying I love her yet actually I was tripping and I saw some sought of that in her too, What advice do u have now?

Your sitting here getting advice from men, shyt you better be getting advice from a WOMAN, who better to tell you how to conduct yourself with woman but a WOMAN, JEEZUM PEACE, you men just dont phucking listen I tell you. cool
Re: Is This Love At First Site? [confused] by thelma2(f): 2:01pm On May 20, 2006
Why don't you try being her friend and get to know her before you take a step further? It'll save you the "had I known" syndrome, if you know what I mean.
Re: Is This Love At First Site? [confused] by kimba(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2006
@blendz4real

Are you still in the plan establishment mode, You better establish it fast, and let the plan be perfect.

Not only "plan", o, establish your "style" as well

goodluck!!!
Re: Is This Love At First Site? [confused] by hotangel2(f): 7:50am On May 22, 2006
Diva Peach:

It called "ATTRACTION", phuck what everyone want to say about it's lust, did your dyck get hard when you saw her? Were you thinking about banging her when you saw her? If not, then IT'S NOT LUST, If you saw the beauty in her, you would like to know if she has her head on right like going to school, setting a foundation for her and just want to take it day by day to get to know her then it's ATTRACTION. But do me a favor dukes, don't do the staring thing. Be a gentleman and speak your mind. Because if your slow you blow, a next shorty doo-wop might snatch her up.

U r a fxcking good girl. I mean Fxxcking speak the truth.

U were attracted to this girl. U weren't thinking of fxxking her, u loved her smile, and u see that she's wat u want as a gf.

Now i think u r in the right track. Ask her out when she gets back. No u r not too fast, and please don't even think abt slowing down, otherwise another dude will snatch her. Pretty smiles no longer come in bulks. wink
Re: Is This Love At First Site? [confused] by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend / How Does Does A Woman Cope With Being The Man Financially? / Can You Marry Your Spouse If Both Of You Are "as"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.