Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa (30387 Views)

Patience Ozokwor, Alex-Osifo, At UNIMED Matriculation / Patience Ozokwor, Chacaha Ekeh At 'dare To Dream Talent Hunt Show' (pics) / Frank Edwards Meets 2Face & Patience Ozokwor [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by arthur2k5: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
Patience Ozokwor "Mama G" Attracts Huge Crowds In Johannesburg [PHOTOS]
Popular nollywood actress Patience Ozokwo aka Mama G - meeting fans in Kempton Park yesterday as she tours the city to launch iROKO tv's new DVD business... the fans keep on coming, to meet their favourite Nollywood superstar!
[img]http://1.bp..com/-oNjdA2mv3ss/Ubwg0HEfwhI/AAAAAAAANKU/trgLut5ZBv8/s1600/Mama+G2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-n_hIWhhnjN8/Ubwg0ACHwWI/AAAAAAAANKQ/i8PYcwpIZmg/s1600/mama+g.jpg[/img]

Source: Naijagaga

9 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Afam4eva(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
WOW! She's soo popular.

The media keeps hyping hyping the likes of Genevieve, Omotola, Mercy Johnson, Rita Dominic, Tonto etc yet these people cannot pull a crowd of 50 outside Nigeria but the likes of Patience Ozokwor, Aki and Pawpaw, John "Mr Ibu" Okafor, Nkem "Osuofia" Owoh can pull thousands. People relate more with comic actors than all these African American actors based in NIgeria.

75 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by vizboy(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
I luv these woman and just cant stop loving her.

5 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by playcharles(m): 1:22am On Jun 16, 2013
how dos it stop us from watchin iroko tv like we did in 1882
politically sponsored using thugs, PDP shud be held responsible

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 16, 2013
Nigerians n South Africa, I hail thee

See as dem look hungry tongue

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Samsantos9: 1:27am On Jun 16, 2013
playcharles: PDP shud be held responsible
Lol Your head dey shake

6 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 16, 2013
playcharles: PDP shud be held responsible
D.u.n.c.E is what u r

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by born2fuckpussy: 1:37am On Jun 16, 2013
make he no bi like say i no type.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by mike404(m): 1:48am On Jun 16, 2013
vizboy: I luv these woman and just cant stop loving her.
HOW MANY OF THEM

12 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by anwulioputa(f): 1:58am On Jun 16, 2013
I love Mama G "G" for General she's such an ageless beauty.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Nobody: 2:04am On Jun 16, 2013
One of the few talent in Nollywood. The rest are their to earn a living. Some girls came to nollywood for gbomor business.
Since 1999 aso rock has become nollywood head office and the federal govt have been given them national awards, plots of land and houses according to their level of satisfaction.

Na Genevieve dem discover the route to aso rock

5 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by emalek: 2:12am On Jun 16, 2013
south africa get actor or actress sef

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by abujalapdog(m): 2:18am On Jun 16, 2013
shocked cry grin cheesy grin
playcharles: how dos it stop us from watchin iroko tv like we did in 1882
grin

A typical Nigerian;everything must have political undertone!
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 16, 2013
PDPwayoo: One of the few talent in Nollywood. The rest are their to earn a living. Some girls came to nollywood for gbomor business.
Since 1999 aso rock has become nollywood head office and the federal govt have been given them national awards, plots of land and houses according to their level of satisfaction.

Na Genevieve dem discover the route to aso rock

LOL....

Word.

Nollywood is a front for RUNZ for most of the females.

Mama G is talented. Would love to see her in one of these new age nollywood films.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Celepope: 2:20am On Jun 16, 2013
Am happy that in a country that Nigerians are so despised somebody from the same Nigeria can still be mobbed by a loving and cheering crowd.That is to say Nigerians in SA still have hope irrespective of the bad name some few slack heads are giving to us there.May God continue to bless the good Nigerians outside the shores of the country working hard to build a good reputation for our beloved nation and earn legitimate means of livelihood

14 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by onila(f): 2:25am On Jun 16, 2013
Naija 4 lyfe!
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Nobody: 2:38am On Jun 16, 2013
RENT A CROWD UNLIMITED. WE SPECIALIZE IN GENERAL SUPPLY OF CROWDS AT ALL OCCASIONS AND EVENTS. THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES ARE IN STOCK:

1. AREA BOYS AND AREA GIRLS.
2. BORED AND TIRED SCHOOL CHILDREN AND ADULT STUDENTS.
3. JOBLESS AND HUNGRY NIGERIANS.
4. PROFESSIONAL CLAP AND "PATEWO" PRAISE SINGERS.
5. POLITICAL ZOMBIES AND SYCOPHANTS.

To Place An Order, Text "Supply" To "419" and a lorry load of fans will be made available to you anywhere in Nigeria or around the world..... Even at the airport! Hurry while stock lasts.... A trial will convince you!

33 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by JUO(m): 2:39am On Jun 16, 2013
una no dey sleep?
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by kramer: 2:52am On Jun 16, 2013
arthur2k5:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-oNjdA2mv3ss/Ubwg0HEfwhI/AAAAAAAANKU/trgLut5ZBv8/s1600/Mama+G2.jpg[/img]

Source: Naijagaga

Am I the only one who noticed someone's head on Mama G's buttocks in that pic ^^

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by cr8v(f): 2:54am On Jun 16, 2013
I am just wondering how black South Africans lost the entertainment industry to Nigeria since their freedom. It used to be Chaka Chaka, lucky Dube, Maria Makebe(don't know if she is Southy), etc. Then our musicians only sang against aparthied. How can Nigeria manage this continental dominance? Food for thought!!!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by babseg(m): 3:13am On Jun 16, 2013
JUO: una no dey sleep?

You nko
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Elijah348(m): 3:49am On Jun 16, 2013

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by FILEBE(m): 3:59am On Jun 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Nigerians n South Africa, I hail thee

See as dem look hungry tongue
babe. Aw far you na? Na Somalia u from come?

6 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Lakayanah: 4:08am On Jun 16, 2013
kramer:

Am I the only one who noticed someone's head on Mama G's buttocks in that pic ^^
are your reading glasses missing please do look for them. For you are seeing a mirage.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by kalunomics(m): 4:09am On Jun 16, 2013
FILEBE:
babe. Aw far you na? Na Somalia u from come?
Pissing people off is what she does best

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Lakayanah: 4:10am On Jun 16, 2013
exxell: RENT A CROWD UNLIMITED. WE SPECIALIZE IN GENERAL SUPPLY OF CROWDS AT ALL OCCASIONS AND EVENTS. THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES ARE IN STOCK:

To Place An Order, Text "Supply" To "419" and a lorry load of fans will be made available to you anywhere in Nigeria or around the world..... Even at the airport! Hurry while stock lasts.... A trial will convince you!
am sure you are completely crazy.

10 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by logica(m): 4:32am On Jun 16, 2013
kramer:

LOL. I see it. It just might indicate somebody has been doing some "Photoshopping".
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by FILEBE(m): 4:32am On Jun 16, 2013
kalunomics: Pissing people off is what she does best
ok o. shebi na people wey piss dey wory she go piss off? She neva jam ni!
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by logica(m): 4:33am On Jun 16, 2013
exxell: RENT A CROWD UNLIMITED. WE SPECIALIZE IN GENERAL SUPPLY OF CROWDS AT ALL OCCASIONS AND EVENTS. THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES ARE IN STOCK:

LMAO. You are indeed smart. Looking at the "crowd" sef, I can clearly see they are Nigerians.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by phemmy88(m): 4:44am On Jun 16, 2013
South African aren't that social... ..........and dey are dry when it comes to comic movies. ...... Ghananians can still improve. .....like I do say..... sarkodie Is still the only good thing to come out of Ghana.....

Till all of dem start respecting Nigeria.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by kramer: 4:47am On Jun 16, 2013
Lakayanah: are your reading glasses missing please do look for them. For you are seeing a mirage.

You need to follow your own advice and stop using your glass cup as reading glasses
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by lexylexy(m): 5:15am On Jun 16, 2013
kramer:

Pally,try use ur eyes well naww. D head is actually a sticker on d car u Arrow!mama G carry go joor,u're too mushh

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage / Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It / Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.