Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead (27593 Views)

Lagos Markets Closed In Abibat Mogaji's Honour / Tears, Tributes As Tinubu’s Mother, Is Buried / Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by horlabiyi(m): 8:41am On Jun 16, 2013
Ina lilahi wa ina lilehi rojiuna RIP
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 16, 2013
kiyosaki1: Tinubu na proper Lagos boy.Keep peddling rumors
No! He's from Osun State. That you're not aware doesn't make it a lie.
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Rotimytemi(m): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2013
R.I.P MAMA
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by AroOkigbo(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2013
If to say she be my mama, she for don die 40 years ago.
RIP ripe mama!
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 16, 2013
enigma_otr:
No! He's from Osun State. That you're not aware doesn't make it a lie.

And exactly what value has been added unto you with that "valuable information"
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by dolphinife: 9:16am On Jun 16, 2013
andyzoga: simple common sense should've told you muslims don't use casket. Why do you unnecessarily get worked-up at other pple's wealth na? Go get a life kid,so that you don't continue living miserably.

But Gani Fawehinmi, MKO Abiola, both muslims were buried with caskets
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 16, 2013
Billyonaire: One thing I hate about Islam is how they bury people overnight, I had anticipated, that I will use this opportunity to drink free beer from Lion de la Bourdillon, for all the toll I pay to his surrogates on Lekki and Ikoyi toll gates. RIP mamaLion
Guy bone, Bourdillon tins coming up shortly. Do you really think this death will go "uncelebrated?" Na dat corner you dey, as in Bourdillon axis?
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by musiwa24: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2013
ilugunboy , why do you think Tinubu never ran for president.. let me give you the answer, it is because tinubu can not win Yorubaland in a free and fair election. because of the way lagos schools are.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 16, 2013
musiwa24: ilugunboy , why do you think Tinubu never ran for president.. let me give you the answer, it is because tinubu can not win Yorubaland in a free and fair election.

Go to lagos schools and why do you think church pastors are speaking out against the way, they ran lagos... because they did not run it well. and people are upset with them. not the nonsense eko ile post on the internet.. road that lagos govt did not build, is what he is showing people and claiming they built.

Bros Shege...we are not discussing Bola Tinubu here...nor are we discussing Lagos or Nigeria politics. This thread is strictly to celebrate a life well spent by an elderly woman who died peacefully.

As usual of you...if you want to discuss your point..feel free to open another thread for that and come along with all the relevant satellite pictures cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by niytej(m): 10:13am On Jun 16, 2013
femiaction: Iya Loja Of Nigeria Died

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1156581_Abibatu_mogaji_jpgf0746f4a39581ed2b9b35dd0ee7e358c[/img]
BREAKING NEWS FROM TVC :TINUBU'S MUM DIED AT 94

hey shocked shocked shocked shocked at 94 Sayin' RIP to diz woman is a cruel word cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by victorD3: 10:14am On Jun 16, 2013
ochukoccna: RIP
@ thread,know how you waka (esp late hour waka waka) in Lasgidi in the lead up to and ceremonies marking her demise lipsrsealed
May you head not swim in earthen clay pots
A word is enough for the wise cool

You mean with all the amnesty money retardeen funnel to the Ijaws, na Tinubu's free beer dey hungry your throat shocked
Afterward na una go dey call the North parasites
Hmmn,when last did you see the man in the mirror after a shower? cool
Hippocrite grin

The man was only joking.
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by victorD3: 10:15am On Jun 16, 2013
ochukoccna: RIP
@ thread,know how you waka (esp late hour waka waka) in Lasgidi in the lead up to and ceremonies marking her demise lipsrsealed
May you head not swim in earthen clay pots
A word is enough for the wise cool

You mean with all the amnesty money retardeen funnel to the Ijaws, na Tinubu's free beer dey hungry your throat shocked
Afterward na una go dey call the North parasites
Hmmn,when last did you see the man in the mirror after a shower? cool
Hippocrite grin

The man was only joking. You need a sense of humor
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by kennyfao(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2013
Rest in peace mama

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by emmalexabl(m): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
kennyfao: Rest in peace mama

TUFIAKWA !!...isn't that an incesst
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by otunbacymbal(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
na true say na tinubu mama be this--she no resemble am at all. Abi she adopt am from---I better no say it
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by omenala(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
Tinubu's mom never married his father, where am from that makes tinubu a bastard.
And am not suprised at how he turned out to be.
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Eleazarrh(m): 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
Can't stop laffing at all these rhetorical comments.besides, who cares if she was not Tinubu's real mother. May her soul Rest in peace. Aljanah fiddau. Amen
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by amanda2013(f): 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
Pastor Kun: But she is not Tinubu's mother na, according to reliable source's Tinubu's real mother was her house help and tinubu was just brought up in her family.
so wats ur point? The man called her his mother who are u to say she is nt his mother? Busybody
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by supereagle(m): 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2013
RIP MAMA.
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by softy(m): 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: May her Lord have mercy on her soul,forgive her her shortcomings and may she be ranked amongst the pious on the Day of Recompense.

And please,for those who have scores to settle with her son, Bola Tinubu or ACN should not invade here and transfer aggression on the dead soul.

We don't speak ill of the dead.....pls!!!

Pls, I really dont know 'why' it is very sacred or wrong to speak ill of the dead!......I really want to learn.....pls enlighten me and back up your claim with valid evidence(s).

Note: dont redirect me to anywhere oooo, if u dont have good and verifiable reasons to back ur claim, just reply me humbly...no abuse or wrong words is expected. Thanks.
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
omenala: Tinubu's mom never married his father, where am from that makes tinubu a bastard.
And am not suprised at how he turned out to be.

A "bastard" that none in your past generation....present or future generation of free-born can achieve 1/100th of what he has managed to achieved so far...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by whitecat007: 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
Likey!!

davidflo: As I read most of the comments insulting tinubu I can't help but shake my head in disgust. Then I look at most of peeps wit such comments, they look unenlightened. The pride this woman has for her son,many of ur mothers will never have for you. Instead of the myopic abuses on tinubu, y not make something of ur lives? And if u still feel tinubu is stealing ur money in southwest, y not go to ur southeast? Tribalistic bigots
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by whitecat007: 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
100 likes

[quote author=ilugunboy

Those people hating ...hates everything including a dead elderly woman they've never had course to cross her path in life......only one thing can explain such level of hatred....and that is PERSONAL FAILURE.[/quote]
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by whitecat007: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2013
And you are Yoruba cos of your handle right? The same way you ibo are using tawa89

Stop it, we all know how obsessed your people are with Tinubu

tawa89: thats Damilola he is yoruba not igbo because next thing you will do now is to tag him igbo and say he is insulting Tinubu
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
R.I.P to mama tinubu.
The press are going to hound Tinubu about his history, I am sure he knows & is working on it, or this will prove to be his political waterloo.
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by anonimi: 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
softy:

Pls, I really dont know 'why' it is very sacred or wrong to speak ill of the dead!......I really want to learn.....pls enlighten me and back up your claim with valid evidence(s).

Note: dont redirect me to anywhere oooo, if u dont have good and verifiable reasons to back ur claim, just reply me humbly...no abuse or wrong words is expected. Thanks.

I will also like to know seeing that when PUBLIC figures die it is an opportunity to REVIEW their contribution and impact, positive or negative on the society.
Otherwise how does the society make progress if it does not learn from the experience of others?

Come to think of it, is that not what we do about Jesus, Muhammed and other religious figures who died many centuries ago

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by EkoIle1: 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2013
Again. RIP to a wonderful mother and a great Lagosian...

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by whitecat007: 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
Just as you are Yoruba cos you are tawa89 right?

tawa89: thats Damilola he is yoruba not igbo because next thing you will do now is to tag him igbo and say he is insulting Tinubu
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by whitecat007: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
Gazillion likes!!!
What a knockout? how them eifers gonna recover from this?

ilugunboy:

A "bastard" that none in your past generation....present or future generation of free-born can achieve 1/100th of what he has managed to achieved so far...
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by anonimi: 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
emmalexabl:

TUFIAKWA !!...isn't that an incesst

Maybe not, if you get the gist!

Does anyone if the Jagabandit finally sued Tribune newspaper for libel last year after they called him a bas*tard

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by elbinmanny(m): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2013
So, she will be the first public figure to undergo cremation shocked karma is a bia-cth !
I hope that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is ready to cremate his mother now that his successor and fellow progressive has passed the #cremation bill in Lagos state.
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by olajide8(m): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
el bin manny: So, she will be the first public figure to undergo cremation shocked karma is a bia-cth !
I hope that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is ready to cremate his mother now that his successor and fellow progressive has passed the #cremation bill in Lagos state.
Why can't people just be sensible some times, what was the last time you went to Yaba cementry or passed as if you were going to akoka unilag, *thats if you have ever been to lagos* that place smells badly,BADLY!! and on a weekly bases people bury more there, corpses are being exhumed and human parts sold by ritualists, so also at ikoyi cementry, its full also, theirs practically no space, the private cementry at lekki has been fully bought, people are burying their dead in their compounds, making it difficult to use as collateral and in some cases to sell, now look at this real life scenario, around onipanu their is this abandoned house, that I was told, belonged to this rich man before he pasted, when he was alive he sent all his children abroad, and when he pasted away they didn't come back home, so they buried him in the house, now their is no one to take care of the house and his families are not interested in the property, he settled all of them well, now they can't put the house for sale because, they will have to exhume the corpse, that place/property is a waste, now imagine that round the whole of lagos, sooner then later, the ground water would be contaminated and then another epidermic - think for once * that's a-l-l*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki, APC Leadership Meeting Runs Into Hitch, Put Off / Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) / Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.