Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother (2184 Views)

Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by spencer(m): 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2005
My fiancee got me a job in her organisation through her boss. I'm scared.

After a long-stay at home in search of a job, my fiancee finally helped me secure a very lucrative one in her organisation through her boss.

I'm scared because she did not make it known to him that I'm her husband to be, instead she told him I'm her senior brother for the sake of the job.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by kazey(m): 5:03am On Aug 20, 2005
hum if you don't mind my asking, whats up with the narration? you want people to comment on it or something?

You are scared cos someone has to lie, for you to get a job? Thats normal grin. The act is wrong. No futher comments.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by hotangel2(f): 5:20am On Aug 20, 2005
Kazey you don't feel the vibe. there are probably so many thing wrong in that little scenario.

Why can't his girlfriend tell the manager/watever that he's her fiancee? Is it because someting is going on between the girl and her boss?? Think ooo
Is it because, she is ashamed of him?
Is it because she simply doesn't want to seem attached?
Is it because the guy is not well presentable?
or is it because, The girl sees him as her brother..(gosh, that must hurt).

ermm, spencer, this is a little bit ...what's the word. Complicated doesn't do it, Weird doesn't fit it, just find a word.

If your fiance can call you her brother, i see no reason why she can't call u her fiancee. Come on, Brother? Is something cooking under the fire and not on the fire? I am waiting for the elders oo. I guess i have done a lil bit by elaborating and creating sub-topics for the topics at hand. Check your fiance spencer. Check her.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by drbigdaddyg(m): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2005
Hotangel has answered the question with questions. One or more from the alternatives must be the reason(s).

I don't need to be told something secret is existing b/w your fiancee and her boss, though ooooo, i'm not too sure grin
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by Greatpeter(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2005
Be prepared to be either you or your fancee to kicked out the day the man discovers you people played pranks on him.

And I also pray he doesn't have interest in your said fiancee.

Why not your fiancee come out plainly to the man he would as well help as I see him a benevolent man.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by hotangel2(f): 10:49am On Aug 20, 2005
I have said it. SOmething is cooking under the fire, not On the fire.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by uche777(f): 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2005
if i must say something is fishing between both of them.common lets be realistic here

@ kazey,wetin dey normal?that your so called finacee is not proud of u?men thats bullshit

@ spencer

Look my friend u beta know wats cookin b4 water enter ya eye.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by Greatpeter(m): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2005
It's not too late sha, you can amend your ways.

If you don't what happens when your card is out and the man heard about it?
Or won't your fiancee invite her boss to her wedding?

Unless you don't wish to continue the relationship.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by kazey(m): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2005
Geez, you guys think too far and wide. Please are you guys trying to encourage, the guy to start asking the girl questions, on his status to her, or her possible relationship with the Boss? Just because she did what was obviously with a good intention from a clean heart so to speak. And its not that, he did not know about what she said to the boss?

Simple corporate companies policy. They would not employ couples dating or married into their companies for obvious reasons. If she mentioned that he was her boyfriend or husband. The guy wouldn't get the Job. You guys never taught of that? Goodness.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by Greatpeter(m): 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2005
Kazey you just raised a point here about company policy.

Won't they marry?

If they do, certainly one of them is at the verge of leaving the company.

Don't you think so?

And if it happens the man that helped might show the out to whoever the company retains just after few months.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by kazey(m): 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2005
But for the mean time, let him manage the Job. Thats the most important thing. Let him worry about the aftermath when it comes. Besides since u guys mentioned it , let him prepare for that possibility.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by hotangel2(f): 6:46am On Aug 21, 2005
Shine ur eyes. That's the main point. Shine am. Chloramphenecol helps alot. Add some drops to ur eyes.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by OmoAlhaja1(m): 11:44am On Aug 22, 2005
I agree with Kazey. Company policy can actually deter Spencer's girl from revealing what is going on. Her boss probably might not have given Spencer a chance simply because he doesn't want two people going out working in his place.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by OmoAlhaja1(m): 11:53am On Aug 22, 2005
I agree with Kazey. Company policy can actually deter Spencer's girl from revealing what is going on. Her boss probably might not have given Spencer a chance simply because he doesn't want two people going out working in his place. I probably will not allow it too if I were in his shoes because you don't know the kind of pranks the two lovers might start getting up to. Beside what about corporate discipline? Do you think one will be able to take disciplinary measures on the other?

It's still a good move for Spencer. Every company in Nigeria want somebody with experience so he probably still will be jobless if his girlfriend had not arranged something for him. All he has to do now is to stay a little while and move on to another job since he now has the so called `experience ' the companies are looking for.

Spencer, a word of advice. That girl must really love you to have taken the kind of risk she took for you. My advice- hold on to her!
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by uche777(f): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2005
@ kazey,Omo alhaja

i think i really disagree with u guys.fine the companies policy might be a posiibilty
but did u guys really take into consideration the probablity of that girl havin something with the boss?lets be realistic here

thats a very big QUESTION,cos the probablity might be half or even 1.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by kazey(m): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2005
Paranoia, why do we always have to think of the evil side of everything? Thinking negative is not good.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by Seun(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2005
I agree with Greatpeter and kazey, if she was going out with her boss she won't want you working in the same company; afterall her co-workers would know about it.

Nigerian women and their attitude towards fellow women! grin
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by spencer(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2005
Omo Alhaja; I feel u. Your contribution will be of great help. Its really courageous.
I will take my time to study the environment and see what will happen next.
Thanks man.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by hotangel2(f): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2005
Spencer don't want the truth. Why is it the reply that says u should hold on to your gf that you felt? U should feel every reply! smiley
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by great22(f): 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2005
I think your woman should be proud of you at any point in time and not make up stories about you being her brother unless if she is hiding something or not sure of the relationship. At anytime she should not be ashamed of you. Once a woman cant say it out .... maybe she is not proud of you
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by kamakula: 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2005
corporate policies may frown upon dating in the workplace but I don't think its totally banned. In terms of one of them being able to discipline the other, if they can't keep their personal life out of the workplace, fire them both.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by joshjosh(m): 4:16am On Oct 12, 2005
love they say is blind. marraige and relationship will open his eyes. in some mother do have 'em frank spencer was a very "wise" guy you remember.

trouble is sleeping here and some woman's son is trying to wake her up. i am all ears and plsssss get the hanky ready.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by Greatpeter(m): 10:07am On Oct 12, 2005
It is not over yet.

trouble is un-avoidable later.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by Motee(f): 10:58am On Oct 18, 2005
I think you should leave the job.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by drbigdaddyg(m): 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2005
Well, if I am the in Spencer's shoe, nothing 'll happen (trust me, is a game). My fiancee and I will play this game till we are due for retirement.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by eveseh(f): 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2006
hmmmmmmmm undecided undecidedwhat a girl
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by Ndipe(m): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2006
Wrong!!!. It may be a lucrative job, but you dont know what bigger plans God has for you in your life.

Come clean with your boss.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by diyobdw(f): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2006
it either she is seen the boss or she is a shamed of you.

Which kind rough play is dat
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by Hugoboi(m): 11:55am On Nov 15, 2006
its eitha she's slammin' the boss or u are [b]too scruffy [/b]to be seen wiv her
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by anon101(f): 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2006
She may not be slamming the boss some companys don't employ couples or people dating
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by KDK(m): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Only God knows the truth. Why not ask her for an explanation. But if I were the one, I wouldn't take it.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by harvey(m): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2006
We have to properly examine this situation and not just say things without understand.she must have a reason for her introducing her fiancee as her brother.most frims i mean firms dont employ husband and wife or huband and wife to be,cos they wont want their establishemnt to be turned into a love zone.if there is trust then i dont think there is any reason for u to think ur boss and ur fianancee has something going.concentrate on making her happy and erase that idea that she has something to do with her boss cos if she has she wont get u a job there cos she knows someday she will be caught.so ignore all this thing that she may be seeing ur boss.i disagree.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos : Black Family Undergoes Amazing Transformation To Become A White Family / The Bitter Truth About Friendships And Why They Break. / Is It Right For A Father To Kiss His Daughter This Way? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.