Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War (39712 Views)

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / Gunmen Kill 14 In Renewed Attack On Plateau / Which Cult/ Frat Is The Strongest In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2013
texaco1:
abeg no scare am away oo,let him enlighten us more on what they gain by been cult members.who knows there maybe something in it that we are unaware of

The only person I thought about is the mother that will almost die at losing a young son
Besides that,let him get whatever he deserves
What could be attractive in that lifestyle of gang banging and destruction
Seems to me these are mentally unstable young people masking their demons with a show of power
They are psychiatric patients ,some drug induced psychosis
The authorities ought to hunt them down like Boko haram
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2013
babyosisi:

You better get out of cultism while you can
Tomorrow might be too late
I'm not a cultist, mind what you comment.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by impetus: 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
xykms101: Come off it man, Those Real Gs you mentioned belong to one frat,you can never see LOBs among made men, the most important thing is to mingle and roll wit promising group not riffraffs.

NYBEN
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by xykms101: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2013
born2fuckpussy: Cultist now operate like street gangs. In lagos, they are common in ikorodu area and some in ojota and ketu, most of them are not undergraduate. The terrorise,robs, cause violence and mayhem in other to showcase their power. I was drinking beer one day behind lasu building, when a useless guy was trying to introduce me something called Alora because I bought 2 beers for him cause he was sitting lonely beside were I was already on 2 bottle of harp and requesting for 3rd one, I said the bar man should give him one, he offer thanks and draw attention to me, he said he knew me wella, he said ALORA, he also mention his name which I forgot. Glad I have to be very smart, quickly find out from friend because I have heard of Axe, blackcat. Immediately my friend told me that means cultist, I quickly deleted the guy number and glad he gave me number to call and he wasn't with my number. Since then, I stop drinking beers within school environment, my own badboy na to make woman Bleep ashawo, I no sabbi kill ant and I never broke bottle.I am only bad when it comes to woman and money.I thank God I didn't listen, if any guys drinking behind schools meeting, they are eassily influence into cultism
it's a pity you've failed woefully to see the light coz that would have helped you in your career as a play boy. D confra name u mentioned doesn't fight but flexing. They are called fine boy and this why other frat do beef them.

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
xykms101: it's a pity you've failed woefully to see the light coz that would have helped you in your career as a play boy. Alora don't fight but drink and fvck. They are called fine boy and this why other frat do beef them.

Funny
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by texaco1: 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
babyosisi:

The only person I thought about is the mother that will almost die at losing a young son
What could be attractive in that lifestyle
Seems to me these are mentally unstable young people masking their demons with a show of power
i remember my school days at esa oke ,these group were trying to get me to join ,they were always calling me fine material,the night i was to be lured for initiation i got home and found about 10 of them talking with my room mates ,something told me i shouldnt sleep in that hall that night fortuantely one of them made a slip of tongue,called my name and said "na wah oo today na today",i smiled ,enter my room and went out through the window i didnt sleep there that night,the following morning my room mate asked me where i went i told him i went to night vigil.since that incident they stopped pestering me,well i guess upbringing and the grace of God has a lot to play in this issue.
the banning of prayers in secondary and primary school has not helped the situation too.i remember in those days u must attend morning devotion on the assembly fround where bible passages will be read and advise given,the erradication of all these has contributed in no small measure to the moral decadence been witnessed in our youths of today

2 Likes

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2013
xykms101: Come off it man, Those Real Gs you mentioned belong to one frat,you can never see LOBs among made men, the most important thing is to mingle and roll wit promising group not riffraffs.

This mentality of yours would get you nowhere. If I understand you correctly, you mean that nobody can become very wealthy and successful without belonging to a cult or other such clandestine groups? Smh. Small minds are always quick to jump into defeatist conclusions.

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by xykms101: 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2013
impetus:

NYBEN
Awu****
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2013
texaco1:
i remember my school days at esa oke ,these group were trying to get me to join ,they were always calling me fine material,the night i was to be lured for initiation i got home and found about 10 of them talking with my room mates ,something told me i shouldnt sleep in that hall that night fortuantely one of them made a slip of tongue,called my name and said "na wah oo today na today",i smiled ,enter my room and went out through the window i didnt sleep there that night,the following morning my room mate asked me where i went i told him i went to night vigil.since that incident they stopped pestering me,well i guess upbringing and the grace of God has a lot to play in this issue.
the banning of prayers in secondary and primary school has not helped the situation too.i remember in those days u must attend morning devotion on the assembly fround where bible passages will be read and advise given,the erradication of all these has contributed in no small measure to the moral decadence been witnessed in our youths of today

So prayers have been banned in Nigerian schools?
I had no idea
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
Senseless waste of life by backward myopic illiterates who think they know it all
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by 76Naira(m): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2013
It's what they signed up for.
Let them face the reality.

I remember in 1998 when one seemed to have a target of getting me on board.
I just summoned the courage and told him I couldn't like everything and just like smoking, I believed cultism wasn't okay for me.
Ekosodin was like hell then. These guys used to invade the rooms of "offending females". one night a female student cried hell while she was molested and the notion was, "she knows what she did". You would hear but could do nothing if you still needed your life. Then, a car would stop and guys with guns would ask a girl to get in. These things happened down to BDPA and Osasogie.
You would even get harassed for not helping out a guy in the exam hall, so I started sitting in front to write the little I knew peacefully.
They sometimes invaded the study centers at night and the next morning you would see blood spills from unfortunate victims. Some just ran out of precaution or fear but ended up hurting themselves.
As far back as then, bike men were already cult members. This was common knowledge.

One night on my way from a study session, I ran into them in the fields. I couldn't see faces and I made sure I looked down. Then one of them said "leave that engineering book boy. Clean slates no maga, even if e no gree join"

I am not sure I feel confident to allow my kids live through such.......you could be gone by just offending the wrong idiot.

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Spartan1203(m): 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2013
Im from edo state. I sch at uniben. Cultism is rife. Yes. Bt d assertions som ppl here r makin r just blind. Stereotypin w/ no proof! Nt evry family bas a cultist son/daughter! Nt even close! Ppl shd watch wat they say or this stereotypin wil only worsen issues.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by xykms101: 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
pro01:

This mentality of yours would get you nowhere. If I understand you correctly, you mean that nobody can become very wealthy and successful without belonging to a cult or other such clandestine groups? Smh. Small minds are always quick to jump into defeatist conclusions.
Even if you are, you must defo be oppressed by oppressor, do you think jona jst arrived and be able to control things easily. Frat is in every aspect, be it music industry, politics, stil counting
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
babyosisi:

What could be attractive in that lifestyle of gang banging and destruction
The authorities ought to hunt them down like Boko haram
wow you mean gangbanging and group banging is one of the benefits derived from cultism? tell me something.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by dad007(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
Redhot111: Evil shall slay d wicked. Only fools tread where angels dares. Dem b system men n we na jews, bt we r still alive while dey foolishly die because dey want to b known as hard men. Express way to hell. We hv been watchin n we will b watching
Your comment remind me of once a close friend.We fell out bcus he bcame a cultist and I remain a jew.He is always on the run,like a coward in in a movie.And I am always calm while watching the movie grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by texaco1: 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
babyosisi:

So prayers have been banned in Nigerian schools?
I had no idea
well at least in oyo state unless they have reversed it again.govt took over almost all missionary schools and that is why there have been calls that these schools should be handed back to the missonaries.
pls take note this applies to only goverment schools not private
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
[quote author=texaco1]
Y are you proud of ur ignorance?the origin and history of cultism in nigeria is not a secret its allover the internet. Been an educated person surpases having certs.I'm versatile, that you are not does not make me a cultist.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by shizzle11(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
AS LONG AS NO INNOCENT LIVES ARE LOST, THE CULTISTS CAN SHOOT THEMSELVES TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
enna inot: Some people have no business having or raising children. Parenting is more than the ability to father or mother a child... oh well,what do i know! undecided

I agree with this, always have. That's why I am always saddened when I see certain misfits and financially, emotionally, psychologically, and perhaps spiritually incapacitated individuals producing children like bed bugs, and worst of all, having the audacity to thank "God" for their foolishness. Too many of these animals perpetrating crime and constituting a nuisance all over the place are from dysfunctional families with.no accountability to anyone, and raised bereft of good conscience and basic humanity. I imagine things would get even worse in the coming years. With the rapid population growth, a massive breakdown of law and order looms for this country.

This rubbish would be reduced to the barest minimum if people only have a manageable number of children that can be catered for and raised responsibly within the bounds of the resources available to them. Go to the average densely populated areas across the country, you would find families of up to 6 or more living in one or two room apartments, with each member of the family responsible for their own feeding and upkeep. Next thing, the teenage boys begin to fancy the idea of thug life as a means of escape, while the girls inevitably hit the "runz" circuit. We're sitting on a time-bomb to be honest.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Fesisko(m): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
brownlord: One of the victim, a student of uniben, and the president ( A.B Chief ) of kegite club in uniben,

Btw, tht police is commisioner is lying, they know the excos of this cult groups, every institution, state know the head of all the cult groups in their state or skool, yet when they want to rusticate, they look for the harmless and defendless one to rusticate, when police want to arrest, they will leave the no 1 and go for the small boys they can collect money from. no 1 to 3 communicate wit the police nd sss so they shld stop lying that they r on the run. I dont know why the police keep lying to the public, they know the real cultist, yet they romnce wit them, abeg make gov. Give rainbow money mk dem quench the crisis

More are still lobbying to join this cult, witout knowing the danger, na die for una
you better place your mouth in the permanent position of shut -up
,cos you re not making sense.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Kaskavanilla: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
Pls no side capping .... Say no to cultism ,no to rape,no to exam malpractice ,no to intimidation ..... Ban is away of life..... You have a bright future ahead of you... Keep it real boys.... SO

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
xykms101: Eiye, blackaxe,dog,vikky,kkk,maph etc has only one master and their master is Lord.

Stop saying wht u don't no, am no cultist bt de ve different master, 4 d is korofoooo, n de also refer to their graduaes as MILodY
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2013
xykms101: Even if you are, you must defo be oppressed by oppressor, do you think jona jst arrived and be able to control things easily. Frat is in every aspect, be it music industry, politics, stil counting

Guy, emancipate yourself from mental slavery (apologies to R.N. Marley). I'm not denying the existence of not-so-secret confraternities such as Ogboni, AMORC, Eckankar, LODGE, etc, but you would be doing yourself a great disservice by exaggerating their eminence or spread. I tell you, SEVERAL rich and powerful people in Nigeria do not belong to ANY of these groups. That is not to say they do not have connections or inter-personal networks. We all know that networking and social/business/political contacts sre indispensable requirements for the highest levels of success, especially in third world jungles like Nigeria where meritocracy does not exist, but that is not the same thing as compulsorily having to belong to one confraternity or the other in order to attain or maintain positions of great power or wealth.

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by xykms101: 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2013
pro01:

I agree with this, always have. That's why I am always saddened when I see certain misfits and financially, emotionally, psychologically, and perhaps spiritually incapacitated individuals producing children like bed bugs, and worst of all, having the audacity to thank "God" for their foolishness. Too many of these animals perpetrating crime and constituting a nuisance all over the place are from dysfunctional families with.no accountability to anyone, and raised bereft of good conscience and basic humanity. I imagine things would get even worse in the coming years. With the rapid population growth, a massive breakdown of law and order looms for this country.

This rubbish would be reduced to the barest minimum if people only have a manageable number of children that can be catered for and raised responsibly within the bounds of the resources available to them. Go to the average densely populated areas across the country, you would find families of up to 6 or more living in one or two room apartments, with each member of the family responsible for their own feeding and upkeep. Next thing, the teenage boys begin to fancy the idea of thug life as a means of escape, while the girls inevitably hit the "runz" circuit. We're sitting on a time-bomb to be honest.

if these are the reasons in your mind then why freemason dominated almost quarter in England, reigning like hell in the US,france etc. Do you mean to say these men couldn't also cater for their children.

You really need to witness the gathering of men.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
T

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by xykms101: 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
norseman2:

Stop saying wht u don't no, am no cultist bt de ve different master, 4 d is korofoooo, n de also refer to their graduaes as MILodY
Do you ever know the meaning of LORD? Google well besides you aint cult member and your moniker says norseman anyways you may probably using that and knws no meaning coz you really don't understand my post b4 quoting.

My post simply means LORD control all of them.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by xykms101: 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2013
Kaskavanilla:

Pls no side capping .... Say no to cultism ,no to rape,no to exam malpractice ,no to intimidation ..... Ban is away of life..... You have a bright future ahead of you... Keep it real boys.... SO
Guy why u dey chop na?
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by adexsimply(m): 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2013
xykms101: it's a pity you've failed woefully to see the light coz that would have helped you in your career as a play boy. Alora don't fight but drink and fvck. They are called fine boy and this why other frat do beef them.
undecided undecided angry angry
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
xykms101: Awumen

And this means? Please edit your post.

Kaskavanilla: Pls no side capping .... Say no to cultism ,no to rape,no to exam malpractice ,no to intimidation ..... Ban is away of life..... You have a bright future ahead of you... Keep it real boys.... SO

May woe/sudden death and foregone terrors betide you if you do not edit your post.

@XYKMS101: We don see you but the thread is not about na you na you so slow down. You're saturating the thread with your 'kini' and making some uncouth idiots 'talk the talk'.

Thank you.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
Unfortunately Governors are only interested in leaving a Legacy that dies after they are gone. Oshiomole, Edo State needs Jobs other than Ministry work, they need Industries rather organ sales in Malaysia or booty sales in Italy. They need sustainable Agriculture rather than hibiscus flowers on the roads causing allergies. Edo State needs real Industrial Development not Beautification Exercise. If there is a real industrial/Agricultural Economy, Opportunities will arise for youths to engage themselves with not confra-work.. Leave a LEGACY that will outlast your name.

Confra-boys are simply insecure illiterates

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by SACHIOSE: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
IT PAINS ME SO MUCH FOR EDO YOUTHS ,,IN THESE NEW AGE OF DEVELOPMENT,THEY ARE STILL BEHIND FIGHTING OVER USELESS ISSUES ,RATHER THAN MAKING LIFE BETTER AND START A GOOD LIFE...........MAKE UNA WISE UP ,GO TO SCHOOL OR LEARN A TRADE............NO GAIN G=IN CULTISM....NA USELESS MARKET..MAKE UNA HUSTLE .........NOR B UNA MATES DEY HUSTLE ............UNA STILL CARRY THE FIGHT GO INDIA,MALYASIA, S.A ,EUROPE AND EVERYWHERE UNA DEY GO , UNA TOO DEY SHOW UNA SELF.

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by osmosisi: 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
The idol wey dem dey worship na wetin dey disturb them be that. Majority of the houses for benin get idol for front of there house. That why to toast benin girl dey fear me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Would You Go To This Zoo? (pics) / Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts / Which Colour Can You See On This Dress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.