Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War (39710 Views)

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / Gunmen Kill 14 In Renewed Attack On Plateau / Which Cult/ Frat Is The Strongest In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by brownlord: 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2013
Raymondenyi: Senseless crap boyz, If u wanna do sumtin do it 2 d brim n b renowed 4 it.(Y can't they boil themselves if dey know they will hurl bullets @ demselves) cook ur self n b unharmed by bullets n know u re fully in2 it n not wasting ur miserable life. If U wanna be good den be good 2d core. U don't try 2 b on d fence, u go waste... Mtcheeeeewwww....

Inexperienced young lots....

Senseless post, in ur little mind, u tink those people no bams right?

My guy, the day man go drop, ur ogume no dey follow u commot house, beside, who bullet no enter, what abt bricks, place, or dem tie u for moto use u clear road, those one self get bams? Even the okija juju priest wen do the bams for u, if u shut am e no enter, carry knife, use am cut e neck like ram, e go kpeme, no be nollywood film, wen dibia dey vanish,

Btw, both side dey use dibia, so imagine say amadioha and sango dey fight, werrin u tink

Best is, say no to cultism
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by xykms101: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2013
9jacrip:

And this means? Please edit your post.

May woe/sudden death and foregone terrors betide you if you do not edit your post.

@XYKMS101: We don see you but the thread is not about na you na you so slow down. You're saturating the thread with your 'kini' and making some uncouth idiots 'talk the talk'.

Thank you.
I understand but 1 guy actually called my attention by mentioning the name. All d same u r too much.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by brownlord: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fesisko: you better place your mouth in the permanent position of shut -up
,cos you re not making sense.

You must be very stupid

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
xykms101: I understand but 1 guy actually called my attention by mentioning the name. All d same u r too much.

Yes boss, thank you for understanding as a fine man. wink
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by brownlord: 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by obiadinmaa: 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
Uniben,why all thiese disgusting news from my alma mata,ekosidim,BDPA,osasoge,wazota,hall 3 n 4,whyyyy
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by obiadinmaa: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2013
Uniben,why all these disgusting news from my alma mata,ekosidim,BDPA,osasoge,wazota,hall 3 n 4,whyyyy
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by plendil: 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: Unfortunately Governors are only interested in leaving a Legacy that dies after they are gone. Oshiomole, Edo State needs Jobs other than Ministry work, they need Industries rather organ sales in Malaysia or booty sales in Italy. They need sustainable Agriculture rather than hibiscus flowers on the roads causing allergies. Edo State needs real Industrial Development not Beautification Exercise. If there is a real industrial/Agricultural Economy, Opportunities will arise for youths to engage themselves with not confra-work.. Leave a LEGACY that will outlast your name.

Confra-boys are simply insecure illiterates

These guys--well, most of them--are undergraduates!! So why would unemployment be the cause?
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by trustnobody01(m): 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
The absolute truth about cultism is that it has a lot of advantages (don't ask mi pls) on one hand and on the other, it also has some disadvantages too.
As a matured man who is usually responsible for his actions, it is compulsory that u weigh both conditions before reaching a conclusion.

I will never appeal to man not to belong(we all know y).........

Remember no strong man forever; nbm, alora, eiye, vikky no 1 dis year go drop power next year.

Note ; even when initiating new members, there is one song they usually sing. That song is such a eye opener, it tells u of the danger ahead. But my people are too carried away thereby not heeding to the warning...........

Let those who have ears let them hear...
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by todayguest(m): 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2013
U're hapy dat dey died.Becos they are nt ur pple dey shld die? If soarin world poplation is ur only wory, U can hlp alot by abstaining frm ..ex
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by texaco1: 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
trustnobody01: The absolute truth about cultism is that it has a lot of advantages (don't ask mi pls) on one hand and on the other, it also has some disadvantages too.
As a matured man who is usually responsible for his actions, it is compulsory that u weigh both conditions before reaching a conclusion.

I will never appeal to man not to belong(we all know y).........

Remember no strong man forever; nbm, alora, eiye, vikky no 1 dis year go drop power next year.

Note ; even when initiating new members, there is one song they usually sing. That song is such a eye opener, it tells u of the danger ahead. But my people are too carried away thereby not heeding to the warning...........

Let those who have ears let them hear...
pls tell us the wordings of this song pls grin
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by chronique(m): 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
You're the one talking thrash. From ugbowo,to uselu,ekenwa,ekosodin,1st to 3rd cementry,ukpoba hill,ekpoma,ekiadolor,auchi,etc tell me where you don't have cultists. I'm from ekpoma,my siblings live in benin(G.R.A) and unfortunately,that's about one of the few places I can call safe. I've got friends who live in most of the places I've mentioned and some of them come from homes where all members(extended) are in one frat or the other. Some of them joined due to intimidation. Even in secondary schools there,you have cultists. In the streets you got cultists. I almost lost my life innocently to these same people years back when I travelled from lagos down to benin to do a job. The few times I've had to go there,there's always been one confra issue or the other. I have siblings who spent their whole lives in school running for safety while in ekpoma. I have younger one who have just finished from uniben. I hear several gists. I repeat: almost every house has at least one cultist in benin. Sorry if you don't understand the meaning of the word "almost". I stand by my word cos that's the blunt truth.
Acecube: hey keep shut or stop exaggerating, what's with the '' almost every home in Edo, has one cultist '' were you in any way involve in a census to determine the number of cultist in every home ?

That's how you come online to spew trash not knowing that some individuals that dont hail from Edo state will henceforth dwell in such misconception.

Fine, i agree with you that benin city has been having a hard time but don't generalise [by saying Edo] and mind you cultist reprisal are at times inevitable once started coz you don't expect the police to know those that are rivals and subceptible to attacks and hence protect them.

All we need now is pray that normalcy return to the State and that youth be well informed that cultist is not something one should get involved in as it always result in loss of one's life and it hinders one's aspirations.

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by chronique(m): 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
[quote author=fallingsky][/quote]

Unfortunately,I'm not wired to talk to swines so don't expect an arguement with me.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by kabba7(m): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
[quote author=TrustZee]Irresponsible youths..what have they gained?

An old Ngwashi +Delta+ man told ♍ƺ in Sokoto some years back that because Benin is full of Godless people as reason vultures don't live in Benin City .
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Kaskavanilla: 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
9jacrip:

May woe/sudden death and foregone terrors betide you if you do not edit your post.

@XYKMS101: We don see you but the thread is not about na you na you so slow down. You're saturating the thread with your 'kini' and making some uncouth idiots 'talk the talk'.

Thank you.
9jacrip....I go
bkb u now,.....I wan chop...I be lobby ooo.......... Repent my Brodas .....come and see the light
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by crisycent: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2013
i beg weytin be the latest score? and who dey win? eiye boys don dey strong ooo tongue. i greet all the cultist for NL. my prayer na say una go get sense soon.

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by lekkie073(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
Cajetan speaks: EIYE always challenging the supremacy of NBM in benin. When benin is the world headquarters of blackaxe. RIP to the deceased... SMH...
futajalon temple......
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Willzkid(m): 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
obiadinmaa: Uniben,why all thiese disgusting news from my alma mata,ekosidim,BDPA,osasoge,wazota,hall 3 n 4,whyyyy
Imposter...how can you be a UNIBEN graduate and spell those places the way you did?...or na night class you go?
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by lekkie073(m): 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
xykms101: Eiye, blackaxe,dog,vikky,kkk,maph etc has only one master and their master is Lord.
killer+maker of soul......to bomboy u no hard at all...
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by scobaba: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
babyosisi: Someone should educate me,I left the Nigerian university system a while back when cultism was still in it's infancy
[s]And stabbing was their method of violence[/s][i][/i]

I can never forget sitting at the refectory eating one evening and some menacing group of boys we later learned came from ESUT stormed the place prancing around and next thing I know knives were being through across the refectory .
I have never been so afraid as we ran for dear life

Are these cultists you folks speak of all undergraduates of the institution?
UNIBEN was such a fine school,why are these people destroying the image

my sista abeg when be ds tym wey u dey talk, cos THERE WAS NEVA A TIME LIKE DS.

OK, MAY BE, IN THE LATE 60'S AND 70'S.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by flyforall: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
Make peace not war
Direct ur energies to progress the black race
Not cut its bright minds life short....so sad
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by scobaba: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2013
lekkie073:
futajalon temple......

All these ekhehuan bois...lol, una no go rest. smiley
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by scobaba: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fesisko: you better place your mouth in the permanent position of shut -up
,cos you re not making sense.

On the contrary.....he is making plenty sense....u wont understand.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by valicious1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2013
9jacrip:

Thank you.
i wonder what those dudes gain in TR*** CH***** on an open forum like this. some so_called NY*** need serious education and re-orientation with a very porous hauling. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by scobaba: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2013
norseman2:

Stop saying wht u don't no, am no cultist bt de ve different master, 4 d is korofoooo, n de also refer to their graduaes as MILodY

jew quiet now.....he knows what hes saying. cheesy *closes eyes*
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by lekkie073(m): 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
valicious1:
i wonder what those dudes gain in TR*** CH***** on an open forum like this. some so_called NY*** need serious education and re-orientation with a very porous hauling. angry angry angry angry
trebor chopping......nyben.....bring on more capping
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by calcal: 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2013
idnoble135: rubbish. When they get old(that is if they live that long) they would come to realize and ask themselves what they used their youth age for! How i wish they they knew that the kind of life they are trying to get is smaller when compared to what Christ offers them. What a pity over wasted man power and life opportunities!

you are right, a 50 years old ex-cult member now struggling to go back to school to receive the first degree, then I asked him what did you gain from being a member when we were in the school?
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Sijo01(f): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
Willzkid:
Imposter...how can you be a UNIBEN graduate and spell those places the way you did?...or na night class you go?

hahahahahaha....... Nor mind am. Him 4get to add ugorho (Ugbowo) join.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by cyril83(m): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2013
lekkie073:
trebor chopping......nyben.....bring on more capping
Guy position ur mouth and stop derailing.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by armyofone(m): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
so cultist is also fraternity? Odikwa serious. Here frat means trying to get 4.0 gpa and dress in toga and party.
Everything in Nigeria is always twisted, twisted and twisted. I'm sure Alora or whatever it is called will be carrying guns tomorrow. Stay in school and study. No fight, no Fxck. Fxck and fight with your books.

xykms101: it's a pity you've failed woefully to see the light coz that would have helped you in your career as a play boy. Alora don't fight but drink and fvck. They are called fine boy and this why other frat do beef them.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by cyril83(m): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
armyofone: so cultist is also fraternity? Odikwa serious. Here frat means trying to get 4.0 gpa and dress in toga and party.
Everything in Nigeria is always twisted, twisted and twisted. I'm sure Alora or whatever it is called will be carrying guns tomorrow. Stay in school and study. No fight, no Fxck. Fxck and fight with your books.

That was exactly the aim and objective of fraternity in nigeria before thugs,inferior and low life people hijacked it. We have notable men in d society who stil proud to be member of old/tradition fraternity. But i dnt agree with that prohibition on fvck, fvck is free for all,be it frat or no frat. Abi na paradise u dey?

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by getukudo(m): 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2013
Its a pity...things we use to see in unical back in the days! Na wa sha...people never learn. I mean it silly for 2 persons to cause a fight in their zone and then people go about searching for other persons that never even knew what happened to end their lives..really dumb!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Would You Go To This Zoo? (pics) / Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts / Which Colour Can You See On This Dress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.