Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War (39684 Views)

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / Gunmen Kill 14 In Renewed Attack On Plateau / Which Cult/ Frat Is The Strongest In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by toffinc: 3:47am On Jun 18, 2013
Ah,What happened to nigeria now? MEND, BOKO HARAM,what's again?
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by cyril83(m): 5:23am On Jun 18, 2013
Adufaye: I get der song 4 ma fone nd d lyrics eh......na warning 2 recruits nd I stil dy ask y dem dy join!!
Just see d lyrics blow
"No body call u make u come join us,na here we dey u can carry problem cum o,[b] anytin u see o,na ur own! Anytin u hear o,na ya palaba"[b\]
"U hv cum on board o,dy is no goin back o"
"Ma mama warn me make I no follow bad boys bt I follow bad boys.........enta cell"

And sum mumu guys go dy listen 2 d music on d day of der blendin nd dem go stil join!!!
Jew 4life
JEW til death do apart grin
You get their song and you stil con sabi sing am? Hmmm! i understand you.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by texaco1: 5:35am On Jun 18, 2013
this is getting really interesting,
ok ,but i will ike to know ,after gtraduating from school,how does this association help them in their chosen career
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by cyril83(m): 5:47am On Jun 18, 2013
texaco1: this is getting really interesting,
ok ,but i will ike to know ,after gtraduating from school,how does this association help them in their chosen career
You don dey get interest abi? No be all'em they help but i know of 1 or 2 associations that help only their legal members who graduated with atleast 2.2 with no bad records in schl. Notable men in the society represent this association wella. *pls don't ask me d name*
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by toshmann(m): 5:50am On Jun 18, 2013
babyosisi:

So prayers have been banned in Nigerian schools?
I had no idea

I was still @ federal govt college okigwe when prayers were banned. I think things started derailing from then on. God is real o. Just like prayers were banned in the US public schools in the 50s-60s and the crazy decade of 60s happened followed by a rise in divorce rates and single parenthood, homosexuality etc from the 70s on.

This cultism thing is a joke. In Unical I didn't have to join. I still had a good time at Unical, had some cool babes for myself, enjoyed night-parties when I could. Had no worries. Na wa for these young people. Wasted lives.

Ekwensu aruola ala. Tufiakwa!! angry
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by texaco1: 5:59am On Jun 18, 2013
cyril83: You don dey get interest abi? No be all'em they help but i know of 1 or 2 associations that help only their illegal members who graduated with atleast 2.2 with no bad records in schl. Notable men in the society represent this association wella. *pls don't ask me d name*
which means thaat good academic and moral record is still a must.
how can they have both when they are always chasing each other about with cutlasses.
while young ppl outside are busy thinking of how to make money our own youths are thinking of how to become a mafia group.
our universities seems to have become a gangster paradise

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by lekkie073(m): 6:53am On Jun 18, 2013
in as much as I don't support interfrat wars, I still believe its part and parcel of institutional exposure. the tertiary institution is a microcosm of the larger environment. those with power continue to dominate the lesser ones. u can make money and be successful individually but u can't be powerful without the backing of one association or another. its no news that for u to become the American presido, u must belong to a series of secret grps. its a status quo. with the exception of the north all other governors were members of frats during their tertiary learning days. the major thing is that use ur membership to achieve greater heights. fire is dangerous but in order to cook ur food, u must light up one. fraternity is dangerous but without it ur ascension to the highest heights is limited. two sides to all coins....good and bad

2 Likes

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Adufaye(m): 8:01am On Jun 18, 2013
toshmann:

This is the wisest Nigerian student I've seen in nairaland. grin grin grin

You will live to tell the story of the fools who wasted their lives in the name of hard man cheesy

When I left Nigeria and went to school in the UK, after looking at the facilities at Cardiff Uni, the first thought that came to my mind was "those that died in unical from cult violence were just plain fools"

I mean, look at life and what education is meant to be, we have nothing in Nigerian universities and the little we have we could use to manage life yet some chose to join cults while our British counterparts are having real education, and a great future for themselves.

I once met a Nigerian at Cardiff university who confessed to have been in a cult in Nigeria, he said he can't believe the freedom of going about your business without looking over your shoulders. I told him I never had to look over my shoulders even in Nigeria. He admitted that he's been in bondage.

But when I asked him to send a message to the younger ones at home to avoid cultism he bucked embarassed .

Adufaye my fellow JEW grin
Life more abundant to you and I and all other JEWS put there. We live to progress and rule. How we go die young, no way. With all these pretty girls all over the world. Haba! cheesy
I no fit die 4 anoda man warrant lol.........when I get many tins 2 inherit
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by jude33084(m): 8:05am On Jun 18, 2013
osaass: Perhaps a little more objectivity by the vanguard journalist to justify how they came about the figure of 20 killed.

That said cult related killings and violence has reached epidermic proportions particularly in Edo state. The loss of especially young males is sad and pathetic to say the least.

The core reason stems from unemployment level and lack of opportunities. Politicians share part of the blame as they use student cultist to intimidate opponents during elections. Youths see it as cool to be a cultist. With this comes feeling of belonging to a group, power, those prone to violence feel at home with new found peers.nowadays in Benin even truck pushers and bus conductors are cultists.

Solutions? Reserve comments till later

Guy that figure may as well be under stated. In a street, ♍☺re than 5 able boys shot dead. Likee someone has said, let them kill themselves sad
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by jude33084(m): 8:11am On Jun 18, 2013
lekkie073: in as much as I don't support interfrat wars, I still believe its part and parcel of institutional exposure. the tertiary institution is a microcosm of the larger environment. those with power continue to dominate the lesser ones. u can make money and be successful individually but u can't be powerful without the backing of one association or another. its no news that for u to become the American presido, u must belong to a series of secret grps. its a status quo. with the exception of the north all other governors were members of frats during their tertiary learning days. the major thing is that use ur membership to achieve greater heights. fire is dangerous but in order to cook ur food, u must light up one. fraternity is dangerous but without it ur ascension to the highest heights is limited. two sides to all coins....good and bad

No worry, if u choose to remain there your rival one day will add you to their scores and we the jews will write your miserable story grin
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Adufaye(m): 8:13am On Jun 18, 2013
cyril83: You get their song and you stil con sabi sing am? Hmmm! i understand you.
guy leave dat tin I get der song no me say I follow! I love Giration,nd if I like any1 I go put am 4my fone,tony 1week slf sing him own......I b confirm 48
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by valicious1(m): 8:13am On Jun 18, 2013
texaco1:
which means thaat good academic and moral record is still a must.
how can they have both when they are always chasing each other about with cutlasses.
while young ppl outside are busy thinking of how to make money our own youths are thinking of how to become a mafia group.
our universities seems to have become a gangster paradise
you can understand it from any angle you deem fit but what you must know is that when you constantly run from intimidation and oppression they would always come back to you until you decide to stand and fight, thats when your peace would be guaranteed. PLEASE LDs stop tarnishing ur images here, believe me you would certainly pay one way or another. Remember 99%, 1%.

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 18, 2013
Too many brain-washed zombies with extremely low self-esteem parading all over this thread. It's bad enough to have been a fool, what is too bad is to be an unrepentant fool. Dregs of the society who are so worthless that they think they have to "belong" to some association of anti-social characters to make something out of their empty lives.

Really, many pregnancies would have been better aborted. Some humans are not human enough to populate the.earth.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by shata1: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2013
dis na bad news!! grin
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 18, 2013
lekkie073:
for more info his moniker is Xy(former) killer+maker of soul(kms)
we sabi dem wells ........Lilly-livered mofos grin

Is this a kind of joke? Why would someone call himself this? Killer and maker of souls? Are you God? You shall all pay for your numerous sins. One was even called skull roaster back in my uni days.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by lekkie073(m): 10:11am On Jun 18, 2013
born2fuckpussy: Walahi! god of sango will strike you with thunder just as redbenson said, you shall pay for all your past atrocities with great predicament. You cannot sow mango and reap banana. No more merciful God for you people and Jesus will never save u. Evil doer shall pay.
no atrocities committed bro. I no even fit summon Sango to kill the way u r doing. the only atrocity I committed those days was impersonating people during exams and I have paid for it cos I was suspended for three sessions. u r no better than a cultist if u have d audacity to summon a certain god worshipped by cultists to strike someone down angry
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by texaco1: 10:24am On Jun 18, 2013
lekkie073:
no atrocities committed bro. I no even fit summon Sango to kill the way u r doing. the only atrocity I committed those days was impersonating people during exams and I have paid for it cos I was suspended for three sessions. u r no better than a cultist if u have d audacity to summon a certain god worshipped by cultists to strike someone down angry
why did u join?
were u forced or u willingly joined?
what was initiation?
did u ever kill or witnessed any?
what regrets do u have by joining ?
what did or have u gained by joining?
i dont like condeming ppl i like knowledge and i like to know more about things i dont know
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 18, 2013
texaco1:
why did u join?
were u forced or u willingly joined?
what was initiation?
did u ever kill or witnessed any?
what regrets do u have by joining ?
what did or have u gained by joining?
i dont like condeming ppl i like knowledge and i like to know more about things i dont know

LMAO, dumb questions. And you must be some very old folk with very hairy nut sac asking these stupid questions and really you're expecting to get answers? What are you?

If you're really interested in asking questions like what initiation was and what was gained, why not join any nearest frat you're accessible to?

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by lekkie073(m): 10:37am On Jun 18, 2013
9jacrip:

LMAO, dumb questions. And you must be some very old folk with very hairy nut sac asking these stupid questions and really you're expecting to get answers? What are you?

If you're really interested in asking questions like what initiation was and what was gained, why not join any nearest frat you're accessible to?
grin grin grin
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by lekkie073(m): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2013
texaco1:
why did u join? curiousity
were u forced or u willingly joined? no
what was initiation? a trial will convince u grin
did u ever kill or witnessed any? none
what regrets do u have by joining ? none except that frat has now been bastardised
what did or have u gained by joining? a lot lot....
r u satisfied sir?
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by texaco1: 10:47am On Jun 18, 2013
lekkie073:
r u satisfied sir?
hmmm,interesting,i wont mind doing a documentary on this ,if u are interested.i believe this will sell a lot.letting people know the reall things behind the scene.that is only IF u will be interested
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 18, 2013
@'lekkie073', mayb dat was even ur code in d game. But whatever, be sure to occupy ur permanent palace of torture in hell fire if u dont repent now. Keep shedding blood or encouraging others to shed blood, u shall also pay wit ur own blood here on earth and after here, eternal inhabitant of hell fire. U'll roast in hell. It's an assurance. U think even if u graduated more than a decade ago, u cant still be track down?

U better plead God for ur sins and seek His forgiveness.

I've preached. Let he who have ears hear it.

BLOOD IS NOT WHAT TO BE TOILED WITH!!!
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by trustnobody01(m): 11:07am On Jun 18, 2013
lekkie073:
bro, na thunder dem dey worship for ur family?
grin
sug presido power is constitutional. it ends with his tenure. some powers are infinite. u have it till u die. I graduated as far back as more than a decade ago. I still meet my fellow frat rivals of those days. and when we meet, we discuss business and also talk about those days when we were rivals. now, each and everyone respects the other cos we have come out of it alive and successful. rip to any system man dat died in the game. respect to those system men that came out of it alive whether na alora or tingo or bushman or seadog. I hail una with the exception of the high lobbers, Jews and homosapiens grin grin

I hail all the "rugged" Jews,lobbers and hompsapiens in the building. with the exception of the 7s,birds,alora .....
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by lekkie073(m): 11:10am On Jun 18, 2013
texaco1:
hmmm,interesting,i wont mind doing a documentary on this ,if u are interested.i believe this will sell a lot.letting people know the reall things behind the scene.that is only IF u will be interested
dats a good idea.....I will be willing to assist on dat. just send me a private mail then we will discuss better. I get in-depth info on all frat codes and modus operandi....
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2013
RedBenson: @'lekkie073', mayb dat was even ur code in d game. But whatever, be sure to occupy ur permanent palace of torture in hell fire if u dont repent now. Keep shedding blood or encouraging others to shed blood, u shall also pay wit ur own blood here on earth and after here, eternal inhabitant of hell fire. U'll roast in hell. It's an assurance. U think even if u graduated more than a decade ago, u cant still be track down?

U better plead God for ur sins and seek His forgiveness.

I've preached. Let he who have ears hear it.

BLOOD IS NOT WHAT TO BE TOILED WITH!!!

Idiot! Ignorance is really a disease. Be open minded for once and drop your fvkn religious sentiments, white man's slave - mentally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Would You Go To This Zoo? (pics) / Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? / Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.