Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? (10758 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:41pm On May 08, 2008
ibkaye:

na wetin be that o? is that a threat? grin cool tongue
we will know whenever, if ever, you decide to make the mistake again tongue ; wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 08, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

we will know whenever, if ever, you decide to make the mistake again tongue ; wink
Whatever you say 'Lasie' wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by squirrel20(f): 8:44pm On May 08, 2008
@ poster
You cannot generalise by calling all nigerian girls cheap. For the fact that you've met girls with no shame doesn't mean all others are the same. so wat you mean is 'all nigerian girls' even the ones in your family. remember the one that gave birth to you is also a woman.
Next time try not to generalise and it is also unfortunate that you happen the meet 'cheap girls'.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:44pm On May 08, 2008
ibkaye:

Whatever you say 'Lasie' wink
shocked shocked
you will cry cry cry cry cry cry
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by vicade(m): 8:45pm On May 08, 2008
Cheap Nigerian girls depend on where you probe. There are some girls that have class and all that and some will even offer to take you out and pay for it-(Not gigolo kind of thing oo) However, there are other girls such as the girls of Olabisi onabajo university a.k.a. OSU,(No disrespect meant) you are one recharge card away from a one night stand with most of those girls
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 08, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

shocked shocked
you will cry cry cry cry cry cry
lipsrsealed
Dearie me, your'e crying? Well that just wont do, abeg forgive me ehn? E Kpele! Yi hakuri! cheesy

@topic
i smell generalization  lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2008
ibkaye:

Dearie me, your'e crying? Well that just want do, abeg forgive me ehn? E Kpele! Yi hakuri! cheesy

@topic
i smell generalization lipsrsealed

no angry cant forgive you, till you sing to me
The Scientist by Cold Play
and one kiss to the left cheek grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by Tattooboy: 8:50pm On May 08, 2008
ibkaye where re u now? won't u gimme a hug b4 i leave?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 08, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

no angry can't forgive you, till you sing to me
The Scientist by Cold Play
and one kiss to the left cheek grin
Gasp! I love that song cheesy

Nobody said it was easy,
Oh it's such a shame for us to part.
Nobody said it was easy,
No one ever said it would be so hard

@Tattoo
Why hello there smiley *gives tboy a hug*

@topic
tut tut tut tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by Tattooboy: 8:56pm On May 08, 2008
ibkaye
@Tattoo
Why hello there *gives tboy a hug*

thats my kano shawty. . . am out. . .
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:59pm On May 08, 2008
ibkaye:

Gasp! I love that song cheesy

Nobody said it was easy,
Oh it's such a shame for us to part.
Nobody said it was easy,
No one ever said it would be so hard

@Tattoo
Why hello there smiley *gives tboy a hug*

@topic
tut tut tut tongue

angry
where is the Kiss to the cheek
and i want the first verse winkgrin.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 08, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

angry
where is the Kiss to the cheek
and i want the first verse winkgrin.
kiss ke?  cheesy

Hmm, first verse? Ok O

Come up to meet ya, tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you, tell you I need you
And tell you I set you apart
Tell me your secrets, and nurse me your questions
Oh let's go back to the start
Running in circles, coming in tails
Heads on a science apart

Happy now?  smiley

@topic
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:07pm On May 08, 2008
ibkaye:

kiss ke?  cheesy

Hmm, first verse? Ok O

Come up to meet ya, tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you, tell you I need you
And tell you I set you apart
Tell me your secrets, and nurse me your questions
Oh let's go back to the start
Running in circles, coming in tails
Heads on a science apart

Happy now?  smiley

@topic
lipsrsealed
almost there.
still need my kiss to the cheek. grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 08, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

almost there.
still need my kiss to the cheek. grin
*quickly picks up her fish from it's tank and gently taps it on Lasiefaire's cheek*  grin

@topic
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:11pm On May 08, 2008
ibkaye:

*quickly picks up her fish from it's tank and gently taps it on Lasiefaire's cheek* grin

@topic
undecided lipsrsealed
no fish
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 08, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

no fish

oh dear oh dear, well, i have bad news o, my lips have taken a bit of a vacation, they are currently in Abuja, Yi hakuri cry grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 08, 2008
wat bad news ibkaye cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 08, 2008
jennykadry:

what bad news ibkaye cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
lol aunty jenny, i was telling Mr Lasiefaire that i am currently unable to give him a kiss on the cheek as my lips are not here with me, so gbo? smiley grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 08, 2008
mo ti gbo grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2008
ibkaye:

oh dear oh dear, well, i have bad news o, my lips have taken a bit of a vacation, they are currently in Abuja, Yi hakuri cry grin
na soo e be sad
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 08, 2008
jennykadry:

mo ti gbo grin grin grin grin
good good cheesy
LASIEFAIRE:

na soo e be sad
how about i bite your cheek instead? i still have my teeth!  grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:25pm On May 08, 2008
ibkaye:

good good :Dhow about i bite your cheek instead? i still have my teeth! grin
oti o, so you can bite my cheeks out. Ibkaye Tyson grin. Bite what. Kiss no biting
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 08, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

oti o, so you can bite my cheeks out. Ibkaye Tyson grin. Bite what. Kiss no biting
wetin you want me to kiss with? ok, wait here i'll go get my guard dog to assist you tongue grin wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:28pm On May 08, 2008
ibkaye:

wetin you want me to kiss with? ok, wait here i'll go get my guard dog to assist you tongue grin wink
i Will pour sand in your Dogs nose. the poor thing will just die. I shall postpone the kiss to another thread or day. when your lips comes back from Ace-town
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 08, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

i Will pour sand in your Dogs nose. the poor thing will just die. I shall postpone the kiss to another thread or day. when your lips comes back from Ace-town
Na Gode! I shall ask 'it' when it plans to return to me from 'Ace-Town' cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:33pm On May 08, 2008
isha Allah it will be pretty soon.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 08, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

isha God it will be pretty soon.
you think so? tongue cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2008
ibkaye:

you think so? tongue cheesy
i strongly do
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 08, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

i strongly do
oh really, well, enjoy yourself as you 'think strongly', I must take my leave now, Sai wata rana! wink grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:48pm On May 08, 2008
ibkaye:

oh really, well, enjoy yourself as you 'think strongly', I must take my leave now, Sai wata rana! wink grin
Sayonara grin tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 08, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

Sayonara grin tongue
Sayonara Japanese Dude cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? by Sisikill: 9:52pm On May 08, 2008
Please take it easy on Yebariba oh. The Poor thing is still smarting from the latest rejection.

@Yebariba
So how many is it this week alone? 2? 3? Look at me oh, What am I saying. . .it's you now so about 24, right? I trust you. wink

Carry on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dont Show Weakness (for Men Only) / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. / I Have Never Been This Wet, Woman Says After Sex With Her Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.