Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? (46470 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / If Women Are Attracted By What They Hear, What Are Men Attracted To ? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Coco29(f): 11:37am On Jul 21, 2006
OK OK before you all eat me alive, let me explain tongue every Nigerian man that i know in London is married to a woman from the Caribbean. my friend brown eyes sister has a radio show where this was discussed, for the sake of this topic i did some research grin and was told that Nigerian woman are to much into marriage and are to rigid lipsrsealed and is to materialistic.

My view is that i love African men and yes i am going out with one, on a whole they can all be as disgusting as carribbean men, but in a room of 10 men I will pick the only African, because I would stand a better chance of being in a happy relationship.

I want to hear from Nigerian men who are dating carribbean woman and Nigerian women what do you have to say grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by retro(f): 11:54am On Jul 21, 2006
People get married to whomever they want. Nigerians aren't obligated to marry Nigerians. Most people from the Carribean are black so maybe that's why they are attracted to them?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by eveseh(f): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2006
huh Retro dere are many things over dere for u to understand

if u dont wanna reply just pass,
aint no reason gaving that kinda talk undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by retro(f): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2006
eveseh:

huh Retro dere are many things over dere for u to understand

if u don't want to reply just pass,
aint no reason gaving that kind of talk undecided

1 Over where?
2 I replied so why should I pass?

To Coco, I'm sorry if I was aggressive. Grrr! I'll modify my post.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by eveseh(f): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2006
@Retro 1:what coco wrote over dere hope u can see it,she explain many things dere to understand

2:if u didnt wanna reply ,y didnt u just pass,

anyway,aint my poblem,errorrrrrrrrrr,my bad
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by retro(f): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2006
eveseh:

@Retro 1:what coco wrote over dere hope u can see it,she explain many things dere to understand

2:if u didnt want to reply ,y didnt u just pass,

anyway,aint my poblem,errorrrrrrrrrr,my bad

Eve, I wanted to reply, so I replied. What's your point? Anyways, I edited my post.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Coco29(f): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2006
retro the point is, Nigerians have this thing that they should marry their own and here in London, Nigerian women hate our asses step into a Nigerian club with a Nigerian man, it is like you are a slave at a white mans function trying to fit in  grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by retro(f): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2006
Nigerians are scary.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Coco29(f): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2006
Coco29:

retro the point is, Nigerians have this thing that they should marry their own and here in London, Nigerian women hate our asses step into a Nigerian club with a Nigerian man, it is like you are a slave at a white mans function trying to fit in grin

retro r u white?

Nigerians also marry white woman. it is not a black and white issue it is the issue of the men moving away from their own.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by retro(f): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2006
No, I'm not. Why?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by aloib(f): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2006
retro r u blue grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by retro(f): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2006
No, I'm green. I'm an Alien . . . *Walks away slowly*.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by aloib(f): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2006
wow!! i finally found my blood, wat u doing here grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by retro(f): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2006
Yay! I'm looking for humans to take back to AlienLand. What about you?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Amobi1(m): 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2006
Among all African nations Naija love half cast most and complexion. And caribeans just happens to fit into that category. even when i was in high school people drag too much about half cast shit.(Igbos Especially).
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by waleleader(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2006
why nigerian men in London prefer carribean girls? i'll tell you why

carribean men are not the marraige type, no offense but have you observed Jamo boyz in London?

carribean ladies are more cream/brown-ish colour and we like that

Most carribeans have british passport(A few brothers need papers)

they express thier sexual feelings more than african girls

Lastly, nigerian chics in London are annoying funny (most of them)

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by naijadiva2(f): 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2006
@retro

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People get married to whomever they want. Nigerians aren't obligated to marry Nigerians. Most people from the Carribean are black so maybe that's why they are attracted to them?

i understand exactly what you meant. you mean black in race because asians aren't black, hispanics aren't black, europeans aren't black. african men love black women period so they look to africa and the carribean to find a mate.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by naijadiva2(f): 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2006
why nigerian men in London prefer carribean girls? i'll tell you why

carribean men are not the marraige type, no offense but have you observed Jamo boyz in London?

carribean ladies are more cream/brown-ish colour and we like that

Most carribeans have british passport(A few brothers need papers)

they express their sexual feelings more than african girls

Lastly, nigerian chics in London are annoying funny (most of them)

are you against african women or against jamaican men cuz i'm confused.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by krazysage(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2006
Nigerian girls are too materialistic, they do not see the potential you have but the pocket you have [prefer dating the yahoo boy or odu man]; carribean girls love potential especially if the person is a minority.
Nigerian girls front alot, they try to act all pristine [ i am a virgin] but you later find out they have screwed 11 people you know in a 3 month period; carribean girls let you know what you are getting up front.

P.S. have you gone to a nigerian party before you see how they hug the wall and don't dance, that pisses me off. just wanted to throw that out there. the carribean girls will always push back.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by naijadiva2(f): 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2006
i guess you're right but not all of them are like that.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by retro(f): 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2006
krazysage:

Nigerian girls are too materialistic, they do not see the potential you have but the pocket you have [prefer dating the yahoo boy or odu man]; carribean girls love potential especially if the person is a minority.
Nigerian girls front alot, they try to act all pristine [ i am a virgin] but you later find out they have screwed 11 people you know in a 3 month period; carribean girls let you know what you are getting up front.

P.S. have you gone to a nigerian party before you see how they hug the wall and don't dance, that pisses me off. just wanted to throw that out there. the carribean girls will always push back.

I'm not like that. I'm really easy.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Outkast(f): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2006
there were some things said here I really don't agree with.
1. That whole different color thing doesn't sit with me, naija girls come in different shapes, color and sizes, we don't come in one color

2.Krazysage babes, not to be rude but what Nigerian party are you talking about? you're in NY abi? maybe   you aren't going to the right ones.

Personally, I think Carribean women and Nigerian women have a lot in common, the only thing setting us apart really is the culture, maybe that's what draws Nigerian men to them(wishing and hoping that's it's not only because of papers )
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by krazysage(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2006
lol Afeni
outkast babe maybe i have been going to the wrong ones, which ones are good [don't say ariya parties]?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by naijadiva2(f): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2006
i go to the mberri parties. i don't know if i spelled it right. but they are the people from owerri, imo state. they always have the best parties.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by retro(f): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2006
krazysage:

lol Afeni

Afeni?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by krazysage(m): 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2006
i meant you retro
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by retro(f): 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2006
LMAO! How come you mixed us up?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by krazysage(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2006
"In Afeni's you know what."
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by retro(f): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2006
Lmao!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by krazysage(m): 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2006
"mberri", do they have a website?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Hotstepper(f): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2006
cuz Caribeean ladies can easily give to Nigerian guyz wat Nigerian gurls won't. tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Hotstepper(f): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2006
cuz Caribeean ladies can easily give to Nigerian guyz wat Nigerian gurls won't. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. / What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.