Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,878 members, 7,844,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? (8808 Views)

12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ / Is Moses Actually The Writer Of Deuteronomy ?? ( Proof ) / Red Sea: Archaeologists Discover Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 13, 2013
*Kails*:
Obadiah..babes could u give me a psalm that will lift my spirits sad

I am missing something that is not good for me. Give me a psalm about resisting temptation lol.
LMAO. A PSALM ABOUT RESISTING TEMPTATION ? MATTHEW 6 VS 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. cheesy wink HOPE THAT WORKS

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2013
*Kails*:

Lol. grin
I dont think he is born again...i think this is just who he is.
A deep thinker.
JUST LIKE YOU KAILS. ALL AM DOING IS TRYING TO BE LIKE KAILS THE NUBIAN CONSCIOUS DEEP THINKER grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2013
obadiah777: JUST LIKE YOU KAILS. ALL AM DOING IS TRYING TO BE LIKE KAILS THE NUBIAN DEEP THINKER grin grin

Lol. quit hating. cool

and that psalm will do I suppose tongue
Thanks for the effort smiley
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO. A PSALM ABOUT RESISTING TEMPTATION ? MATTHEW 6 VS 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. cheesy wink HOPE THAT WORKS

Such a lifting Psalm. grin

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
*Kails*:

Lol. quit hating. cool

and that psalm will do I suppose tongue
Thanks for the effort smiley
i got more where that came from. dont be scared to be oliver twist wink

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
obadiah777: sure mention the three you have in mind. let me start you off >>>
milk and meat means the word
ephah means basket
clouds means covers
heaven means rulership or leaders
wink

Gerraway! You already mentioned 2 out of the 3. angry

Red - Edom - Caucasian
Sea - Large no of people
Readsea - Edomites

hehehehe...

I hope I never do ojoro. grin grin grin
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
Tgirl4real:

aint it though hun ?. i believe that is often recited in the halls of many schools in nigeria ? cheesy
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
obadiah777: you must be saved. being saved is the end. being born again is a means to the end wink

a million likes.

Final destination and that's where I wanna get to. My ultimate desire is to be with the Lord all the days of my life.
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
obadiah777: aint it though hun ?. i believe that is often recited in the halls of many schools in nigeria ? cheesy

LMAO

Anyone who doesn't know that na F9. grin
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Gerraway! You already mentioned 2 out of the 3. angry

Red - Edom - Caucasian
Sea - Large no of people
Readsea - Edomites

hehehehe...

I hope I never do ojoro. grin grin grin
oh i did ? lol. i have a list somewhere in the house. if i can find it. cant remember many off-hand now except when i encounter them in scriptures. let me see
bones - spirit
virgin - unwed
sun - wisdom
moon - understanding
horn - strength
devil - deciever
satan - adversary
kill -takeover
wink
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
Tgirl4real:

a million likes.

Final destination and that's where I wanna get to. My ultimate desire is to be with the Lord all the days of my life.
and you shall be. and we are closer to it than you would believe. very close. your desire is about to become reality. a few bumps along the way first but you gotta fasten your seat-belt ( the word ) wink
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
obadiah777: sure mention the three you have in mind. let me start you off >>>
milk and meat means the word
ephah means basket
clouds means covers
heaven means rulership or leaders
wink

Seriously now, you said you gonna start this morning.

Are we creating a thread for that or starting here?
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
Tgirl4real:

LMAO

Anyone who doesn't know that na F9. grin
you know it lol. F9 or teachers cane grin
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
obadiah777: and you shall be. and we are closer to it than you would believe. very close. your desire is about to become reality. a few bumps along the way first but you gotta fasten your seat-belt ( the word ) wink

hmmm... thanks for the words of encouragement. A lot of things are so overwhelming now, I so look forward to my deliverance.
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Seriously now, you said you gonna start this morning.

Are we creating a thread for that or starting here?
start the genesis 1 ? can you handle it ? lots of mind bending stuff in genesis 1. are you mentally strong enough to erase what you thought you knew without going crazy ? let me know now. i aint responsible for making you end up in yaba left ooooo cheesy
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
obadiah777: start the genesis 1 ? can you handle it ? lots of mind bending stuff in genesis 1. are you mentally strong enough to erase what you thought you knew without going crazy ? let me know now. i aint responsible for making you end up in yaba left ooooo cheesy

hahahahahahahaa

grin grin grin grin

Just put a disclaimer after each post. U no serious. lol

BTW, is it mind bending you really wanna say or mind blowing? grin

Let's get to work already. Do I have to bully you into complying? angry

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Lmaooo! grin
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
MostHigh:

Sure smiley

Is the cheeks in your screen name short for cheeky?

Just wondering smiley

i have big cheeks grin
Yay i have a new bestie
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
Tgirl4real:

hahahahahahahaa

grin grin grin grin

Just put a disclaimer after each post. U no serious. lol

BTW, is it mind bending you really wanna say or mind blowing? grin

Let's get to work already. Do I have to bully you into complying? angry

oh yeah lets get to work. was waiting on biafranqueen first. what do you think ? oh i mean mind bending lol like genesis 1 is absolutely not what you think it is type of mind bending . hey hun lets open up a new thread for it and call it 'exigesis of genesis chapter 1. or something wink
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
OK.

I would really preferred if we can have less distractions. I hope it's possible sha.

Check out this link and let me know what you make of it.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/bb971126.htm
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 19, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE STILL ON MILK. EDOM IN HEBREW MEANS 'RED PEOPLE' OR ' RED SEA'

Edom

Edom is the country that was established by the descendants of Esau, who was Jacob's brother. Edom means "red" and was a name by which Esau himself was called. The nation of Edom was often antagonistic towards the people of Israel. Edom ceased to exist as a definable people within a few centuries after the Romans suppressed uprisings for Jewish independence in the land of Israel about 2000 years ago. http://www.aboutbibleprophecy.com/s22.htm

So why is there a "red sea", and why are people finding chariots under the sea?
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Obadiah77(m): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
ONE OF THE BAFFLING QUESTIONS THAT THE MOST HERALDED BIBLICAL SCHOLARS COULD NEVER SOLVE FOR CENTURIES. NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO COME UP WITH WHAT HAPPENED. HOW DO YOU PART A SEA WITH A ROD SO YOU CAN PASS THROUGH IT ? NOW THIS TOPIC DOES NOT FALL UNDER PROPHETICAL SCRIPTURES SO WHILE I KNOW IT IS SYMBOLIC AND NOT LITERAL, IT IS NOT ONE OF THE STORIES I AM PARTICULARLY INTERESTED IN BECAUSE IT IS PAST-TENSE. IT IS PAST HISTORY. THAT IS TILL A NAIRALANDER SENT ME A MESSAGE ABOUT 20 MINUTES AGO ASKING IF IT WAS LITERAL OR ALLEGORICAL SO I DECIDED TO SOLVE THIS MYSTERY ONCE AND FOR ALL.

SO TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS THE RED SEA AND WHAT IS A ROD. WHAT IS A SEA ? A SEA IS A POPULATION OF PEOPLE. WHAT IS THE RED SEA ? WHO WAS BORN RED ? >>> GENESIS 25 VS 25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau. <<<< ESAU AKA THE MAN CALLED THE CAUCASIAN TODAY. IN THE BIBLE ANY REFERENCE TO HIM IS ALWAYS 'RED'. LETS GO FURTHER. GENESIS 36 VS 8 Thus dwelt Esau in mount Seir: Esau is Edom SO ESAU IS ALSO KNOWN AS THE NATION OF EDOM AND ALSO KNOWN AS MOUNT SEIR. LETS GO FURTHER
1 KINGS 9 VS 26 And king Solomon made a navy of ships in Eziongeber, which is beside Eloth, on the shore of the Red sea, in the land of Edom <<< SO NOW WE SEE EDOM BEING CALLED THE RED SEA. LETS EXPLORE MORE

NUMBERS 21 VS 4 And they journeyed from mount Hor by the way of the Red sea, to compass the land of Edom: and the soul of the people was much discouraged because of the way. ESAU AKA EDOM ALSO CALLED THE RED SEA

DEUTERONOMY 2 VS 1 Then we turned, and took our journey into the wilderness by the way of the Red sea, as the Lord spake unto me: and we compassed mount Seir many days. <<< ESAU AKA EDOM AKA MOUNT SEIR ALSO CALLED RED SEA

SO NOW WE HAVE ESTABLISHED THAT THE RED SEA IS EDOM AKA ESAU AKA MT SEIR AKA CAUCASIANS. LETS MOVE ON. WHAT DOES A ROD REPRESENT ? IT REPRESENTS A CRUTCH OR A SUPPORT. WHAT IS ISRAELS SUPPORT ? THE SCRIPTURES. SO THE ROD IS THE WORD OF GOD.

SO BASICALLY THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED. DURING THE EXODUS OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL OUT OF EGYPT THEY HAD TO PASS THROUGH THE LAND OF EDOM. NOW EDOM IS A HEATHEN NATION WITH THEIR OWN HEATHEN CUSTOMS. SO GOD DID NOT WANT ISRAEL TO TAKE ON THE CULTURE OF THE EDOMITES SO HE MADE THEM SUSCEPTIBLE TO ISRAELS DOCTRINE WHICH IS THE WORD. SO DURING THE TIME THEY WERE THERE THE EDOMITES WORSHIPPED GOD AND THEIR OWN DOCTRINES ( WATER ) WAS ANNULLED >>> JOSHUA 2 VS 10 For we have heard how the LORD dried up the water of the Red sea for you, when ye came out of Egypt;
AFTER THEY HAD LEFT AND GONE ON TO ISRAEL THE LORD MADE IT SO THAT THE DOCTRINES AND PHILOSOPHIES OF THE EGYPTIANS WILL GET TAKEN OVER BY THE EDOMITES AS PUNISHMENT FOR THEIR TREATMENT OF ISRAEL. SO BASICALLY THE EDOMITES INVADED EGYPT AND TOOK OVER AND KILLED A LOT OF THE EGYPTIAN MEN AND TOOK THE WOMEN AS SPOILS OF WAR EXODUS 15 VS 4 Pharaoh's chariots and his host hath he cast into the sea: his chosen captains also are drowned in the Red sea >> AND THE EGYPTIANS WHO WERE A VERY DARK SKINNED BLACK PEOPLE HENCE GOT LIGHTENED AND START LOOKING LIKE ARAB TYPES AND THEY STILL LOOK LIKE THAT TODAY. ALOT OF THEM ARE ACTUALLY DARK SKINNED WHITE MEN WHICH IS WHY THEY DONT LIKE NEGROS. SEE, THE FATHER CARRIES THE SEED. YOU ARE WHAT YOUR FATHER IS, THE MOTHER IS LIKE AN INCUBATOR, BUT THE SEED IS THE BABY WHICH IS FROM THE MAN, AND SINCE THE EDOMITES RAPED ALOT OF THE WOMEN, THE SEEDS WERE FROM EDOM. SO WHILE EGYPTIANS LOOK LIKE ARABS NOW, THEY ARE ACTUALLY CAUCASIANS. IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL CHAPTER 9 THIS IS CALLED CONFUSION OF FACES. MEANING WHILE YOU LOOK LIKE ONE NATION OF PEOPLE, YOU ARE REALLY ANOTHER. AND THE EGYPTIANS HAVE REMAINED DESTROYED EVER SINCE >>> DEUTERONOMY 11 VS 4 And what he did unto the army of Egypt, unto their horses, and to their chariots; how he made the water of the Red sea to overflow them as they pursued after you, and how the Lord hath destroyed them unto this day;

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE STORY OF THE PARTING OF THE RED SEA. NOW THAT ALL THESE ONCE FABLED AND MYTHICAL STORIES OF THE BIBLE IS UNFOLDING BEFORE YOUR EYES AND YOU ARE STARTING TO REALIZE THE BIBLE IS NOT A BOOK OF FABLES BUT REALITY, IT IS TIME TO TURN TO THE STRONGHOLD ( BIBLE ) AND ABIDE THEREIN wink wink wink

AND FINALLY, DURING THE TIME OF MOSES THERE WAS NO SUCH THING CALLED THE RED SEA. IT WAS CALLED THE SINUS ARABICUS OR THE GULF OF ARABIA. THE RED SEA IS A RECENT NAME CHANGE.

grin
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Goshen360(m): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
^ ^ ^ You don come back camouflaging again this new year? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Slams Religious People Who Criticize Women Who Do Plastic Surgery / YORUBA Religion :: 8 World Religions, 4 Axes: Something is Wrong With The World. / Myopia Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.