Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,531 members, 7,854,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? (8815 Views)

12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ / Is Moses Actually The Writer Of Deuteronomy ?? ( Proof ) / Red Sea: Archaeologists Discover Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: FOR BEING HER USUAL BELLIGERENT AND LOQUACIOUS SELF grin grin grin JK

grin grin grin

im innocent. tongue
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: YOU GOT BANNED ? REALLY ? SPAMBOT ?

yeah. that trollbot tongue

obadiah777: THE PROPHET OBADIAH grin grin THOUGHT YOU KNEW ? HENCE MY NAME wink

smh grin
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
*Kails*:

yeah. that trollbot tongue

smh grin
OH YES MAAM. I AM PROPHET OBADIAH OF OLD. NOW IF ONLY I CAN CONFIRM IT JK. I HOPE IN THE KINGDOM WE WOULD GET THE PRIVILEGE OF KNOWING WHO WE WERE IN PAST LIFE. NOW THAT WOULD BE SOME TRIPPY STUFF. I BET YOU WAS SOJOURNER TRUTH OR HARRIET TUBMAN OR MADAM TINUBU. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: HOSEA 4 VS 6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Dont bother quoting scriptures to me (satan quotes a lot). Whenever you are lucky to go to school again please study History (make sure you compare Egyptian history and Jewish history). I wonder why you dont even have any links to prove your points.Nobody believes assumptions. ...mind you...God says that HIS people perish for lack of KNOWLEDGE and not lack of ASSUMPTIONS (certain knowlegde is gotten from research and not assumptions).maybe you are just allergic to uncommon things that involve water. You think very well but you really need to return to the books.

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
wpope: Dont bother quoting scriptures to me (satan quotes a lot). Whenever you are lucky to go to school again please study History (make sure you compare Egyptian history and Jewish history). I wonder why you dont even have any links to prove your points.Nobody believes assumptions. ...mind you...God says that HIS people perish for lack of KNOWLEDGE and not lack of ASSUMPTIONS (certain knowlegde is gotten from research and not assumptions).maybe you are just allergic to uncommon things that involve water. You think very well but you really need to return to the books.
REALLY ? YOU HAVE SEEN SATAN QUOTING SCRIPTURES ? REALLY ? THERE IS SOMEONE WALKING AROUND NAMED SATAN WHO QUOTES SCRIPTURES ? LWTMB grin grin grin LET ME LIKE YOUR POST SO YOU CAN BRING YOUR BELLIGERENT AZZ BACK UP IN HERE TO ANSWER THESE ALLEGATIONS PUT BEFORE YOU

2 Likes

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: REALLY ? YOU HAVE SEEN SATAN QUOTING SCRIPTURES ? REALLY ? THERE IS SOMEONE WALKING AROUND NAMED SATAN WHO QUOTES SCRIPTURES ? LWTMB grin grin grin LET ME LIKE YOUR POST SO YOU CAN BRING YOUR BELLIGERENT AZZ BACK UP IN HERE TO ANSWER THESE ALLEGATIONS PUT BEFORE YOU
be watchful you are starting to go off the topic...i should remind you that the topic is not to debate satan but your "Red Sea" idea or assumptions. You really have very funny but uninteresting choice of words...you should work on that.

2 Likes

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
wpope: be watchful you are starting to go off the topic...i should remind you that the topic is not to debate satan but your "Red Sea" idea or assumptions. You really have very funny but uninteresting choice of words...you should work on that.
OK LETS STICK TO RED SEA. NOW THE BIBLE USES A LOT OF OLD WORDS. MEANING CERTAIN WORDS DONT MEAN WHAT THEY MEANT BACK THEN. VOCABULARY IS CONSTANTLY CHANGING AND MORPHING AND MOLTING. A LOT OF BIBLICAL WORDS ARE LIKE THAT BUT IT IS LIKE THAT FOR A PURPOSE TOO. IT IS ANOTHER LAYER OF CONFUSION, PURPOSEFULLY INTENDED >>>> PSALMS 78 VS 2 I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old <<<< LETTING US KNOW TODAY THAT EVERYTHING IN THERE WILL BE OF OLD.

LETS DIGRESS. NOW ONTO THE WORD SEA. WHAT DOES SEA MEAN ? >>>> Prophetically, in the Bible, the sea is the "teeming masses of people in the world" -- the nations... the world's population with all of its cultures, traditions and languages [tongues]. <<<< THE REST OF THE ARTICLE YOU CAN GET FROM THIS WEBSITE http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_the_prophetic_sea_mean_in_the_bible NOW PERSONALLY I DID NOT GET MY DEFINITION OF SEA FROM THAT WEBSITE. I GOT MY DEFINITION FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT, MEANING I HAVE READ THE BOOK OF REVELATION OVER A 100 TIMES OR SO AND THE WORD 'SEA' IS IN THERE A LOT. SO FROM LOOKING AT THE CONTEXT AND THE HOLY SPIRIT, I KINDA FIGURED THAT SEA WAS ONE OF THOSE OLD ENGLISH THAT MEANS POPULATIONS OF PEOPLE. SO THAT WEBSITE I PROVIDED IS JUST ME LOOKING FOR CONFIRMATION TO GIVE TO YOU. PLUS IF YOU STUDY REVELATION 17 VS 15, WATERS WHICH IS SEA IS DESCRIBED AS POPULATIONS OF PEOPLE. SEE WITH MUCH DILIGENCE MUCH WILL BE REVEALED TO YOU.

NOW ONTO THE WORD RED. THIS IS ALSO A WORD I GOT FROM HANGING OUT WITH HEBREW BROTHERS WHO ALL READ THE HEBREW LANGUAGE. I KNEW OVER A YEAR AGO THAT THE NATION OF EDOM WHICH IN THE HEBREW TEXT IS CALLED AHDAWAM MEANS RED PEOPLE BECAUSE LIKE I SAID THE HEBREW READING BROTHERS TOLD ME THIS A YEAR AGO. AND FOR CONFIRMATION I PROVIDED SEVERAL VERSES TO BACK IT UP. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT. RED SEA = THE NATION OF EDOM ( RED PEOPLE ) wink HOPE YOU HAVE BEEN EDIFIED

AHDAWAM = RED PEOPLE. AHDAWAM IS THE ORIGINAL HEBREW WORD FOR EDOM FROM WHICH THE ENGLISH WAS TRANSLATED = אדום

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by ATMC(f): 5:53am On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: THE PROPHET OBADIAH grin grin THOUGHT YOU KNEW ? HENCE MY NAME wink
lol, like a-ca-serious? Lol again, so what about most high, who was he? Prophet Hosea?

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by twosquare(m): 8:47am On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: ONE OF THE BAFFLING QUESTIONS THAT THE MOST HERALDED BIBLICAL SCHOLARS COULD NEVER SOLVE FOR CENTURIES. NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO COME UP WITH WHAT HAPPENED. HOW DO YOU PART A SEA WITH A ROD SO YOU CAN PASS THROUGH IT ? NOW THIS TOPIC DOES NOT FALL UNDER PROPHETICAL SCRIPTURES SO WHILE I KNOW IT IS SYMBOLIC AND NOT LITERAL, IT IS NOT ONE OF THE STORIES I AM PARTICULARLY INTERESTED IN BECAUSE IT IS PAST-TENSE. IT IS PAST HISTORY. THAT IS TILL A NAIRALANDER SENT ME A MESSAGE ABOUT 20 MINUTES AGO ASKING IF IT WAS LITERAL OR ALLEGORICAL SO I DECIDED TO SOLVE THIS MYSTERY ONCE AND FOR ALL.
SO TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS THE RED SEA AND WHAT IS A ROD. WHAT IS A SEA ? A SEA IS A POPULATION OF PEOPLE. WHAT IS THE RED SEA ? WHO WAS BORN RED ? >>> GENESIS 25 VS 25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau. <<<< ESAU AKA THE MAN CALLED THE CAUCASIAN TODAY. IN THE BIBLE ANY REFERENCE TO HIM IS ALWAYS 'RED'. LETS GO FURTHER. GENESIS 36 VS 8 Thus dwelt Esau in mount Seir: Esau is Edom SO ESAU IS ALSO KNOWN AS THE NATION OF EDOM AND ALSO KNOWN AS MOUNT SEIR. LETS GO FURTHER
1 KINGS 9 VS 26 And king Solomon made a navy of ships in Eziongeber, which is beside Eloth, on the shore of the Red sea, in the land of Edom <<< SO NOW WE SEE EDOM BEING CALLED THE RED SEA. LETS EXPLORE MORE

NUMBERS 21 VS 4 And they journeyed from mount Hor by the way of the Red sea, to compass the land of Edom: and the soul of the people was much discouraged because of the way. ESAU AKA EDOM ALSO CALLED THE RED SEA

DEUTERONOMY 2 VS 1 Then we turned, and took our journey into the wilderness by the way of the Red sea, as the Lord spake unto me: and we compassed mount Seir many days. <<< ESAU AKA EDOM AKA MOUNT SEIR ALSO CALLED RED SEA

SO NOW WE HAVE ESTABLISHED THAT THE RED SEA IS EDOM AKA ESAU AKA MT SEIR AKA CAUCASIANS. LETS MOVE ON. WHAT DOES A ROD REPRESENT ? IT REPRESENTS A CRUTCH OR A SUPPORT. WHAT IS ISRAELS SUPPORT ? THE SCRIPTURES. SO THE ROD IS THE WORD OF GOD.

SO BASICALLY THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED. DURING THE EXODUS OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL OUT OF EGYPT THEY HAD TO PASS THROUGH THE LAND OF EDOM. NOW EDOM IS A HEATHEN NATION WITH THEIR OWN HEATHEN CUSTOMS. SO GOD DID NOT WANT ISRAEL TO TAKE ON THE CULTURE OF THE EDOMITES SO HE MADE THEM SUSCEPTIBLE TO ISRAELS DOCTRINE WHICH IS THE WORD. SO DURING THE TIME THEY WERE THERE THE EDOMITES WORSHIPPED GOD AND THEIR OWN DOCTRINES ( WATER ) WAS ANNULLED >>> JOSHUA 2 VS 10 For we have heard how the LORD dried up the water of the Red sea for you, when ye came out of Egypt;
AFTER THEY HAD LEFT AND GONE ON TO ISRAEL THE LORD MADE IT SO THAT THE DOCTRINES AND PHILOSOPHIES OF THE EGYPTIANS WILL GET TAKEN OVER BY THE EDOMITES AS PUNISHMENT FOR THEIR TREATMENT OF ISRAEL. SO BASICALLY THE EDOMITES INVADED EGYPT AND TOOK OVER AND KILLED A LOT OF THE EGYPTIAN MEN AND TOOK THE WOMEN AS SPOILS OF WAR EXODUS 15 VS 4 Pharaoh's chariots and his host hath he cast into the sea: his chosen captains also are drowned in the Red sea >> AND THE EGYPTIANS WHO WERE A VERY DARK SKINNED BLACK PEOPLE HENCE GOT LIGHTENED AND START LOOKING LIKE ARAB TYPES AND THEY STILL LOOK LIKE THAT TODAY. ALOT OF THEM ARE ACTUALLY DARK SKINNED WHITE MEN WHICH IS WHY THEY DONT LIKE NEGROS. SEE, THE FATHER CARRIES THE SEED. YOU ARE WHAT YOUR FATHER IS, THE MOTHER IS LIKE AN INCUBATOR, BUT THE SEED IS THE BABY WHICH IS FROM THE MAN, AND SINCE THE EDOMITES RAPED ALOT OF THE WOMEN, THE SEEDS WERE FROM EDOM. SO WHILE EGYPTIANS LOOK LIKE ARABS NOW, THEY ARE ACTUALLY CAUCASIANS. IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL CHAPTER 9 THIS IS CALLED CONFUSION OF FACES. MEANING WHILE YOU LOOK LIKE ONE NATION OF PEOPLE, YOU ARE REALLY ANOTHER. AND THE EGYPTIANS HAVE REMAINED DESTROYED EVER SINCE >>> DEUTERONOMY 11 VS 4 [b] And what he did unto the army of Egypt, unto their horses, and to their chariots; how he made the water of the Red sea to overflow them as they pursued after you, and how the Lord hath destroyed them unto this day;

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE STORY OF THE PARTING OF THE RED SEA. NOW THAT ALL THESE ONCE FABLED AND MYTHICAL STORIES OF THE BIBLE IS UNFOLDING BEFORE YOUR EYES AND YOU ARE STARTING TO REALIZE THE BIBLE IS NOT A BOOK OF FABLES BUT REALITY, IT IS TIME TO TURN TO THE STRONGHOLD ( BIBLE ) AND ABIDE THEREIN wink wink wink
Thrash

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by MostHigh: 10:46am On Jun 21, 2013
ATMC: lol, like a-ca-serious? Lol again, so what about most high, who was he? Prophet Hosea?

I am that I am.

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by ATMC(f): 10:49am On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

I am that I am.
what do you mean?

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by MostHigh: 11:23am On Jun 21, 2013
ATMC: what do you mean?

I have always been and will always be who I am

The son of the most high God

Simply put would be like I exist
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2013
ATMC: lol, like a-ca-serious? Lol again, so what about most high, who was he? Prophet Hosea?
grin grin grin I WAS JOKING. TWAS A JOKE. I WASNT NO OBADIAH. LMAO
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 21, 2013
twosquare: Thrash
SO YOU QUOTED ALL THAT POST JUST TO SAY 'THRASH' ? SMDH undecided grin
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

I am that I am.
THAT YOU ARE SIRE grin grin grin grin LWKMOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 21, 2013
ATMC: what do you mean?
HE MEANS 'HE IS THAT HE IS' LWTMB grin. THATS A LOOPED STATEMENT IF I EVER SAW ONE
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by ATMC(f): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2013
Smh
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by MostHigh: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
ATMC: Smh

There you go shaking your head again. kiss
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

There you go shaking your head again. kiss
ATMC: Smh
grin grin grin
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: OK LETS STICK TO RED SEA. NOW THE BIBLE USES A LOT OF OLD WORDS. MEANING CERTAIN WORDS DONT MEAN WHAT THEY MEANT BACK THEN. VOCABULARY IS CONSTANTLY CHANGING AND MORPHING AND MOLTING. A LOT OF BIBLICAL WORDS ARE LIKE THAT BUT IT IS LIKE THAT FOR A PURPOSE TOO. IT IS ANOTHER LAYER OF CONFUSION, PURPOSEFULLY INTENDED >>>> PSALMS 78 VS 2 I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old <<<< LETTING US KNOW TODAY THAT EVERYTHING IN THERE WILL BE OF OLD.

LETS DIGRESS. NOW ONTO THE WORD SEA. WHAT DOES SEA MEAN ? >>>> Prophetically, in the Bible, the sea is the "teeming masses of people in the world" -- the nations... the world's population with all of its cultures, traditions and languages [tongues]. <<<< THE REST OF THE ARTICLE YOU CAN GET FROM THIS WEBSITE http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_the_prophetic_sea_mean_in_the_bible NOW PERSONALLY I DID NOT GET MY DEFINITION OF SEA FROM THAT WEBSITE. I GOT MY DEFINITION FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT, MEANING I HAVE READ THE BOOK OF REVELATION OVER A 100 TIMES OR SO AND THE WORD 'SEA' IS IN THERE A LOT. SO FROM LOOKING AT THE CONTEXT AND THE HOLY SPIRIT, I KINDA FIGURED THAT SEA WAS ONE OF THOSE OLD ENGLISH THAT MEANS POPULATIONS OF PEOPLE. SO THAT WEBSITE I PROVIDED IS JUST ME LOOKING FOR CONFIRMATION TO GIVE TO YOU. PLUS IF YOU STUDY REVELATION 17 VS 15, WATERS WHICH IS SEA IS DESCRIBED AS POPULATIONS OF PEOPLE. SEE WITH MUCH DILIGENCE MUCH WILL BE REVEALED TO YOU.

NOW ONTO THE WORD RED. THIS IS ALSO A WORD I GOT FROM HANGING OUT WITH HEBREW BROTHERS WHO ALL READ THE HEBREW LANGUAGE. I KNEW OVER A YEAR AGO THAT THE NATION OF EDOM WHICH IN THE HEBREW TEXT IS CALLED AHDAWAM MEANS RED PEOPLE BECAUSE LIKE I SAID THE HEBREW READING BROTHERS TOLD ME THIS A YEAR AGO. AND FOR CONFIRMATION I PROVIDED SEVERAL VERSES TO BACK IT UP. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT. RED SEA = THE NATION OF EDOM ( RED PEOPLE ) wink HOPE YOU HAVE BEEN EDIFIED

AHDAWAM = RED PEOPLE. AHDAWAM IS THE ORIGINAL HEBREW WORD FOR EDOM FROM WHICH THE ENGLISH WAS TRANSLATED = אדום

I see how you view it but its not enough to make a declaration. Christians know that the HOLY SPIRIT is not the author of confusion however what you have said is not in agreement to what the majority of Christians and Jews believe(a strict Jew could accuse you of blasphemy).
I observed that your major source of reference was the bible and your wiki link which shows prophetic meaning of "sea". The definition is cool but according to Jewish Theology the book of Exodus is a part of the PENTATEUCH (Genesis,Exodus,Leviticus,Numbers and Dueteronomy) which is not part of the PROPHETS (Isaiah ,Jeremiah etc) you should not be interpret Prophetically. Every word in the Pentateuch is literal. This is history we are talking here. I do not like the fact that Nigeria was colonized by the British but it doesn't change History. You may not like the parting of the Red sea but it doesn't change the fact that it happened and is recorded. When next you go to Jerusalem ask for any major Library and locate the History section of it(it comes with a cost so prepare). The truth is that you misinterpreted .You think very well but you have to return to the books.

2 Likes

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
wpope:

I see how you view it but its not enough to make a declaration. Christians know that the HOLY SPIRIT is not the author of confusion however what you have said is not in agreement to what the majority of Christians and Jews believe(a strict Jew could accuse you of blasphemy).
I observed that your major source of reference was the bible and your wiki link which shows prophetic meaning of "sea". The definition is cool but according to Jewish Theology the book of Exodus is a part of the PENTATEUCH (Genesis,Exodus,Leviticus,Numbers and Dueteronomy) which is not part of the PROPHETS (Isaiah ,Jeremiah etc) you should not be interpret Prophetically. Every word in the Pentateuch is literal. This is history we are talking here. I do not like the fact that Nigeria was colonized by the British but it doesn't change History. You may not like the parting of the Red sea but it doesn't change the fact that it happened and is recorded. When next you go to Jerusalem ask for any major Library and locate the History section of it(it comes with a cost so prepare). The truth is that you misinterpreted .You think very well but you have to return to the books.
MATTHEW 22 VS 14 For many are called, but few are chosen

2 Likes

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by peedeeasobie(m): 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
Obadiah. Ur interpretations are very very wrong. The story of Moses and the red sea truly happened. Its not an allegory.
Ur problem is dat u find it hard to believe the God can work such miracles!
If the story of the red sea is an allegory, then that of sodom and gomorrah is also one too, also dat of Noah and the ark.
If u are saying they are all allegory, u are robbing God of His miracle working ability. Even historical/scientific facts suggest dat such miracles must have happened.

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
peedeeasobie: Obadiah. Ur interpretations are very very wrong. The story of Moses and the red sea truly happened. Its not an allegory.
Ur problem is dat u find it hard to believe the God can work such miracles!
If the story of the red sea is an allegory, then that of sodom and gomorrah is also one too, also dat of Noah and the ark.
If u are saying they are all allegory, u are robbing God of His miracle working ability. Even historical/scientific facts suggest dat such miracles must have happened.
I THINK THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU ARE A WICKED GENERATION LOOKING FOR MIRACLES AND SIGNS >>> MATTHEW 16 VS 4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed. <<<< YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SIGNS AND MIRACLES AND AS SUCH YOU ARE EAGER TO BELIEVE FABLES >>>>> 2 TIMOTHY 4 VS 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. <<<< IN YOUR MIND YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MIRACLES AND SIGNS SO YOU ARE FAST TO BELIEVE CONCOCTED FABLES LIKE THE VIRGIN BIRTH, PARTING AN OCEAN WITH A STICK ETC ETC. THE ONLY MIRACLE YOU NEED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF CHRIST IS ALL AROUND YOU, LOOK AT THE SUN, THE MOON, THE EARTH, HE CREATED YOU. YOU DONT NEED THAT EXTRA MAGICIAN TRICK. THATS THE PROBLEM. YALL THINK THE LORD IS INTO DOING MAGIC TRICKS SMDH cheesy

OH AND YES THE STORY OF NOAH IS AN ALLEGORY. THE STORY OF NOAH IS THE FIRST SIX TRUMPETS AND THE 1ST SEAL. BOOK OF REVELATION. THE ARK IS THE WORD AND THE SEA IS THE EPHAH OF WICKEDNESS ( DOCTRINES ) OF THE GENTILES AS THEY GO THROUGH THE DIFFERENT HEATHEN EMPIRES FROM THE HAMITIC TO JAPHETIC TO SHEMITIC AND THEN GETTING OFF AT THE SIXTH TRUMPET TO INITIATE THE FIRST SEAL
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: MATTHEW 22 VS 14 For many are called, but few are chosen
Dont quote scriptures to me(satan does that a lot).Many are called but few are chosen has nothing to do with your "Red sea" assumptions. You are just trying to shy away from the fact that you misinterpreted.History cannot change because you refuse to acknowledge it. Why did you post such a lie here? And now you have no defence to uphold your assumptions(lies) you say many are called... Go back and study properly if you have anything against history. I have to admit that your knowledge is short.You have a lot of work to do if you must talk about or against historical events.Obadiah777 you think very well but return to the books.

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
wpope: Dont quote scriptures to me(satan does that a lot).Many are called but few are chosen has nothing to do with your "Red sea" assumptions. You are just trying to shy away from the fact that you misinterpreted.History cannot change because you refuse to acknowledge it. Why did you post such a lie here? And now you have no defence to uphold your assumptions(lies) you say many are called... Go back and study properly if you have anything against history. I have to admit that your knowledge is short.You have a lot of work to do if you must talk about or against historical events.Obadiah777 you think very well but return to the books.
ISAIAH 8 VS 20
To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. YOU HAVE NO LIGHT IN YOU THATS WHY YOU WANT MY OWN VAIN OPINIONS AND PRIVATE INTERPRETATIONS AS OPPOSED TO WORDS FROM THE SCRIPTURE. I AM STARTING TO THINK YOU ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL AND THE LUST OF YOUR FATHER WILL YE DO grin
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: ISAIAH 8 VS 20
To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. YOU HAVE NO LIGHT IN YOU THATS WHY YOU WANT MY OWN VAIN OPINIONS AND PRIVATE INTERPRETATIONS AS OPPOSED TO WORDS FROM THE SCRIPTURE. I AM STARTING TO THINK YOU ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL AND THE LUST OF YOUR FATHER WILL YE DO grin
No i am a person who talks facts.The bible has history in it and it is the most recommended basic history books. You have stopped facing your topic and have started facing me. Get it from those who know the Bible and those who have gotten knowledge the israelites walked on dry ground because the Red sea parted(God caused a great wind to induce the parting). Just dont read the Bible to suit you...the Bible corrects and instructs and is true. If you cannot be corrected by the bible you cannot use the Bible as a defence. The same Jesus Christ whom you say didnt walk on water you still quote His word.You probably do not know that the bible is true and that it is not the only book that bears record of the acts of God and the acts of Christ. You dont want to learn from anyone probably even God that is why you are straying away from the truth. Next time you see an uncommon thing in the bible and you think its not true please ask questions from those who have studied or better still do deep and organized research. A man who thinks well knows when he is wrong.before you reply this(you seem to be a forceful person) please take time to think...if you do you'll know that you have been wrong.

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Vansnickers: 2:33am On Jun 22, 2013
I love this guy. Never a dull moment with Obadiah.

3 Likes

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2013
obadiah777: OH YES MAAM. I AM PROPHET OBADIAH OF OLD. NOW IF ONLY I CAN CONFIRM IT JK. I HOPE IN THE KINGDOM WE WOULD GET THE PRIVILEGE OF KNOWING WHO WE WERE IN PAST LIFE. NOW THAT WOULD BE SOME TRIPPY STUFF. I BET YOU WAS SOJOURNER TRUTH OR HARRIET TUBMAN OR MADAM TINUBU. cheesy

lmao.
More like Queen Nanny. tongue

I think i was an ancient egyptian twice.
Once as a woman and once as a man.

Real talk. I have these weird dreams and visions sometimes.
As a male in my visions i died violently. Lol no joke!

Anyway, I hope to learn who i was too if that is how it goes down,after death. It would be interesting....

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2013
Van snickers: I love this guy. Never a dull moment with Obadiah.

Lmao. I know right!

I swear he needs his own show.

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
obadiah777: MATTHEW 22 VS 14 For many are called, but few are chosen

True words!
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2013
wpope: No i am a person who talks facts.The bible has history in it and it is the most recommended basic history books. You have stopped facing your topic and have started facing me. Get it from those who know the Bible and those who have gotten knowledge the israelites walked on dry ground because the Red sea parted(God caused a great wind to induce the parting). Just dont read the Bible to suit you...the Bible corrects and instructs and is true. If you cannot be corrected by the bible you cannot use the Bible as a defence. The same Jesus Christ whom you say didnt walk on water you still quote His word.You probably do not know that the bible is true and that it is not the only book that bears record of the acts of God and the acts of Christ. You dont want to learn from anyone probably even God that is why you are straying away from the truth. Next time you see an uncommon thing in the bible and you think its not true please ask questions from those who have studied or better still do deep and organized research. A man who thinks well knows when he is wrong.before you reply this(you seem to be a forceful person) please take time to think...if you do you'll know that you have been wrong.
MORE LIKE YOU ARE A PERSON WHO PRODUCES HIS OWN VAIN OPINIONS AND PERSONAL INTERPRETATIONS. SCRIPTURE SAYS >>>> 1 THESSALONIANS 5 VS 21 Prove all things EVER SINCE YOU HAVE STARTED THIS TOPIC YOU HAVE NOT QUOTED ONE BIBLE VERSE TO SUPPORT ANYTHING YOU SAY SO I AM GOING TO HAVE TO CONCLUDE THAT YOU HAVE NO LIGHT IN YOU >>>>> ISAIAH 8 VS 20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. ALL YOU ARE COMING UP WITH IS VAIN AND PROFANE BABBLINGS >>> 2 TIMOTHY 2 VS 16 “But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.” AND VAIN OPINIONS. YOU ARE SPEAKING FROM YOUR OWN HEART AND THE SCRIPTURE SAYS >>>> JEREMIAH 17 VS 9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it YOU ARE LEANING INTO YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING >>> PROVERBS 3 VS 5 lean not unto thine own understanding SO I CANT TAKE YOU SERIOUS. YOU SIR ARE JUST A BELLIGERENT PUGNACIOUS BOISTEROUS CANTANKEROUS AND BELLICOSE SCOFFER AND GAINSAYER SMDH angry

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
Van snickers: I love this guy. Never a dull moment with Obadiah.
SOMEONE HAS TO DISCIPLINE ALL THESE SCOFFERS AROUND HERE SIRE grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. / How To Offer Warfare Prayers With Results Assured / Except God Intervenes, Nigeria Not Better Than Sodom And Gomorrah - CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.