Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? (2085 Views)

Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? / Can Love Without Money Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by timmfikk(m): 4:59pm On May 08, 2008
What do you think, a friend just told me he tried this sometime i never know if it will work for him though but i just want to confirm if its so true that love letters and gifts wins a heart of good looking Nigerian Girls, coz if it does i think everyone will just try and switch to it .
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 08, 2008
love letter ke?love letter still dey reign undecided i think say na love sms na him dey invogue now undecided
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by bunmii(f): 5:49pm On May 08, 2008
for me i don't subscribe to writing letters.
if u can't say whatever you want to my face then don't bother at all
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by welli(f): 5:54pm On May 08, 2008
depends on how romantic it is nd if it thrills d person receivin it
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by vivaladiva(f): 5:56pm On May 08, 2008
i think a telegram would be more effective
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by Brendaj(f): 6:12pm On May 08, 2008
and yes, a letter can win the soul of someone, but only depending who she is. smiley
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 08, 2008
Brenda j:

and yes, a letter can win the soul of someone, but only depending who she is. smiley

It does not only depend on who the person is. I think it also depends on what you are building the letter on. If you start sending a love letter to a lady you just met, you might look like a fool in this age. but when you take time to write a love letter or a poem for someone that is already into you, it is a big boost for the relationship.

Just my humble opinion.
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 08, 2008
honestly i think love letter is no longer d g-thing now,wat happened to d guys mouth?
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 08, 2008
Yeap, it works if you add recharge card pin to such letter
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 08, 2008
I swear, when you are still trying to woo a lady, a love letter doesn't work these days. But when we are talking about a woman that is already in your kitty, your wife for example, love letter still work wonders. Of course I am not talking of all those lengthy, childish gibberish. Sometimes it's just a love note saying "I love you” or even a lovely card when there is absolutely no occasion around. I nor fit talk jare but those things have worked wonders for me.
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by HRhotness(f): 9:44pm On May 08, 2008
Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.?

Not my soul it wont

I'd like to look into ur eyes while u tell me what u have to say so I can tell if its bullshit or not grin
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by ztyle(m): 10:23pm On May 08, 2008
i see,
love letter is a way to xpress one mind who is inlove, i think its can as well win a soul of a lady.
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by Cadet(f): 10:25pm On May 08, 2008
Win the Soul of a lady? with a letter? undecided
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by ztyle(m): 10:27pm On May 08, 2008
Yes with a letter because its more than a letter its love letter. wink
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by Cadet(f): 10:31pm On May 08, 2008
ztyle:

Yes with a letter because its more than a letter its love letter. wink
Dnt reply me until you're in your right mind to answer the question I asked you yest. ciao!
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by ztyle(m): 10:33pm On May 08, 2008
lol Cadet u sef, abeg leave me alone yesterday don pass. grin
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by debosky(m): 10:33pm On May 08, 2008
Letter gini? You people too like oyibo style jare! tongue

I don't date such ladies - I like the ones whose heart can be won by a large plate of isi ewu and two bottles of gulder tongue grin grin
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by Eclairs: 11:58pm On May 08, 2008
funny enough,

It worked for me. And its only been less than 4months.

Had a line like "You'v been a pleasure to treasure beyond measure" and the rest, the letter worked,

Long dist relationship though,
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by sheniqua: 12:01am On May 09, 2008
love notes and letters are still unbeatable.
@poster they work
you won't only win her soul lipsrsealed
even the bible says something about kind words
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by ikamefa(f): 1:59am On May 09, 2008
debosky:

Letter gini? You people too like oyibo style jare! tongue

I don't date such ladies - I like the ones whose heart can be won by a large plate of isi ewu and two bottles of gulder tongue grin grin

" grin " correct man! my advise? follow that guilder with correct foaming overnight pammy and she is yours for life cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

@ topic

HR.hotness:

Not my soul it wont

I'd like to look into your eyes while u tell me what u have to say so I can tell[b] if its bullshit or not [/b] grin

totally agree cheesy i need to see his expressions ,his body lang. putting together some sweet word/s is so easy " a caveman can do it" too tongue grin
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by royalicon(m): 12:33pm On May 09, 2008
YES, capital YES, (Its just a mean of expression) especially when you are a good writer with ability to express yourself.
BUT not INVOGUE anymore. SMS, E-mail, Chatting, Calls will handle that.

But why not 'say it, u cant die there'.
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by onyekang1(f): 1:19pm On May 10, 2008
Love letter ke? in this time and era? abeg where una put e-mail, romantic SMS, chat via fone or electronically?
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 10, 2008
onyeka_ng:

Love letter ke? in this time and era? abeg where una put e-mail, romantic SMS, chat via phone or electronically?

All are synonyms of Love letters. I guess he's point is if it works to put it in writing. Electronically or otherwise, that is as compared with showing love though gifts and other thing.

Well for me, I'll go with the saying, What you do, speaks so loud that I cant hear what you say!! I'll definitely go for the gifts grin
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by hanen(f): 6:09pm On May 10, 2008
@ post

good god no
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by faa(f): 11:18pm On May 10, 2008
It depends on the ppl involved. Just like others have stated I think it'll be much more effective on ppl who've got some sort of acquaintance. The art and writting skills of the guy matters a lot. If you write it in a riddle-ish kind of way you may have a better chance of stirring the lady's interest but that doesn't mean you've won her heart.
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:30am On May 11, 2008
I love Love-Letters!!!!!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Not some crummy cliche-d one but one that's a bit quirky with old English language. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed grin grin grin grin grin

Actually I won't mind a letter with written in vernacular grin grin grin
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by Cayon(f): 4:01am On May 11, 2008
Here is a love letter.  Be sure to read it all the way to the end

1 "The great love that I have for you

2 is gone, and I find my dislike for you

3 grows every day. When I see you,

4 I do not even like your face;

5 the one thing that I want to do is to

6 look at other girls. I never wanted to

7 marry you. Our last conversation

8 was very boring and has not

9 made me look forward to seeing you again.

10 You think only of yourself.

11 If we were married, I know that I would find

12 life very difficult, and I would have no

13 pleasure in living with you. I have a heart

14 to give, but it is not something that

15 I want to give to you. No one is more

16 foolish and selfish than you, and you are not

17 able to care for me and help me.

18 I sincerely want you to understand that

19 I speak the truth. You will do me a favor

20 if you think this is the end. Do not try

21 to answer this. Your letters are full of

22 things that do not interest me. You have no

23 true love for me. Good-bye! Believe me, 

24 I do not care for you. Please do not think that

25 I am still your boyfriend."

Now go back and read ONLY the odd numbers.  For example 1.3.5.7.9.11.13, etc
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by lucabrasi(m): 2:02pm On May 11, 2008
i think u should concentrate on winning the body or physical part of the lady before the soul,i think love letter is kinda romantic if written well because she can then have it as a keep sake for d future
Re: Can Love Letter Win A Soul Of A Lady.? by A40(m): 7:58pm On May 11, 2008
U must be stuck in medieval times Money letter is more like it

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Her? / BB Stole Her Boyfriend From Her / Error. 898 Sorry... Exit()

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.