Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,339 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? (6601 Views)

Abeg Whick Kin Love Be Dis?? / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? / Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? by mediatrix8(f): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2010
We believe that romance can be even better the second time around -- richer and more fulfilling. We'll tell you why ,

For instance, now you are probably more…

Grounded. Like a tree that grows on a windswept hillside, your roots are stronger for having weathered storms of pain and loss. Relationship challenges that might have seemed overwhelming before look tame by comparison to what you’ve been through. You will be more relaxed and able to give your new relationship room to breathe and grow. That sort of freedom is fertile ground for sweeter love than you’ve ever known.

Grateful. As Joni Mitchell’s classic song says, “Don’t it always seem to go that you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone?” That is never more true than in romance. Losing everything you had in a relationship is a sure way to learn what things you’d been taking for granted all along. When you’ve regained them in a new lover, odds are good you’ll be more grateful than ever before.

Giving. Once you've lived through a relationship loss, you know well that love isn’t free—you've got to pay your way by giving of yourself every day. At times the gift is large—sitting up with a sick child so your partner can rest. Other times it’s more mundane, like making the bed each morning when you get up. The more freely you give, the more your new relationship will surpass the first.

Can love be sweeter the second time around? Absolutely! All love is buoyant. No matter when it comes around, grab hold, hang on, and see how high you can fly.

L et me know your experiences and ideas about this topic.Can love be sweeter the second time around?

Re: Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? by obowunmi(m): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2010
Love can be sweet anytime you want love to be sweet.
Love is a choice.
Re: Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? by 190: 11:48am On Nov 25, 2010
^^
Gbam!! angry angry
Re: Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? by no1madman(m): 11:50am On Nov 25, 2010
second round sex is always sweeter. , .
Re: Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? by mediatrix8(f): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2010
no1madman:

second round sex is always sweeter. ,  .
  grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Come share your experience na, about our topic wink
Re: Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? by mediatrix8(f): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2010
190:

^^
Gbam!! angry angry
190, why you keep quiet in this issue? share naaaa
Re: Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? by no1madman(m): 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2010
mediatrix8:

grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Come share your experience na, about our topic wink
No way!am not thinkin straight right now
My red wine don finish. . .
Re: Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? by mediatrix8(f): 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2010
no1madman:

No way!am not thinkin straight right now
My red wine don finish. . .
hahahha ok finish your red wine then later if you can't talk still, get a bottle of vodka, then let me know the effect on you grin grin grin
Re: Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? by no1madman(m): 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2010
mediatrix8:

hahahha ok finish your red wine then later if you can't talk still, get a bottle of vodka, then let me know the effect on you grin grin grin
i don't drink vodka(too strong for me)
just bought me a bottle of red wine.
Re: Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? by mediatrix8(f): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2010
ok finish it.I am waiting for you grin
Re: Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? by 190: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2010
mediatrix8:

190, why you keep quiet in this issue? share naaaa

wait i de come

im carrying firewood on my head!!
Re: Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? by mediatrix8(f): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2010
190:

wait i de come

im carrying firewood on my head!!
grin grin grin
Re: Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? by 190: 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^
my baby!! kiss

did i tell you i dreamt about you yester nite!! grin grin

4 serious!!
Re: Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? by jayfoster(m): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2010
obowunmi:

Love can be sweet anytime you want love to be sweet.
Love is a choice.

Word!

One big problem is the haste with which people jump into a new relationship without identifying and dealing with the issues involved in love and relationship as well as the issues that led to the break up.

Some people identify heartbreak/betrayal/disappointment as the only issue. These ones sometimes end up avoiding falling in love again by barricading their hearts, perhaps, until they find someone who is strong, patient or loving enough to break their defense and sweep them off their feet.

Others opt for the double dating or multiple dating game and/or revenge where they either get their fingers burnt or enjoy the game (with all it's mental calculations and permutations) without really experiencing a sweeter love.

Lastly, like Obowunmi said, love can be sweet at any time, especially when one already understands the psychology of the opposite sex as well as the dynamics of love and relationships.
Re: Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? by mediatrix8(f): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2010
190:

^^
my baby!!  kiss

did i tell you i dreamt about you yester nite!! grin grin

4 serious!!

shocked shocked shocked What's the dream all about?
Re: Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? by tablo: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2010
it can be therefore one shld not look at the bad side of a relationship and said it over becos a break can even make it sweetest and fantastic
Re: Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? by mediatrix8(f): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2010
tablo:

it can be therefore one shld not look at the bad side of a relationship and said it over becos a break can even make it sweetest and fantastic
true smiley
Re: Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? by bolafex(f): 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2010
Love can be blissful at any point in time- its a matter of what you choose to make of your relationship;They say experience is the best teacher,but i will add,'for those who are willing to learn'.Choice is everything.
Re: Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? by Youngpo413: 10:46am On Dec 11, 2014
Yes
Re: Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? by onyekachee(f): 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
the last time I checked,love has no taste grin
Re: Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? by itamarzixuan: 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! https://gamebnat.net/mtsite08/
Re: Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? by baralatie(m): 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
since 2010
Re: Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? by aadiv: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post. pharmaceutical sales rep education
Re: Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? by mosdii(m): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? by aadiv: 7:39am On Feb 16, 2021
I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. 꽁머니 1만
Re: Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? by itamarzixuan: 10:16am On Mar 01, 2021
Thanks for the tips guys. They were all great. I have been having issues with being fat both mentally and physically. Thanks to you guys i have been showing improvements. Do post more. CNPR

(1) (Reply)

xxxxxcc / Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) / I Had Sex With My Cousin, I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.