Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Find A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of Hot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Find A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of Hot (927 Views)

Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? / As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? / A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of Hot by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
Ladies

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot,
who calls you back when you hang up on him, who
will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat,
or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for
the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to
show you off to the world when you are in sweats,
who holds your hand in front of his friends, who
thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on.
One who is constantly reminding you of how much
he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The
one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.
Re: Find A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of Hot by Peromnia: 7:04am On Jun 18, 2013
Good, but personally the word ''beautiful'' is now a platitude to me. It has lost its meaning. It's effect is now spent.
Most people now assume that you use them just to impress them. Thus, the tendency of viewing a sincere compliment made with that word as an affected and ingenuine one is ginormous.
Again, most girls have heard that word umpteen times, and it may no longer cut ice with them--- some may just see it as what everyday guy says to a girl to get her. (My opinion)
I rarely compliment women and do same only when it is expedient and sincere.
I prefer using other epithets like 'fly' 'braw' 'bonny' etc.
Cheers.
Re: Find A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of Hot by Peromnia: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2013
i meant adjective
Re: Find A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of Hot by clemz85(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
peromnia has completed me my academic in NL today,
eehhn! what were they again?
ginormous
platidude
umpteen
epithet
...eehhhmmmm

dictionary pls...
Re: Find A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of Hot by clemz85(m): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
i almost forgot

Op thanks o

1 Like

Re: Find A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of Hot by Peromnia: 7:12am On Jun 24, 2013
clemz85: peromnia has completed me my academic in NL today,
eehhn! what were they again?
ginormous
platidude
umpteen
epithet
...eehhhmmmm

dictionary pls...
Hmmmm!
Looks both sides, clears throat and crosses the high street.
But, dose words are mere everyday words now?
Re: Find A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of Hot by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2013
Ladies av almost exhaust the remaining MUMUs on earth, guys don wise-up!

(1) (Reply)

5 Deadly Terms Used By Woman / Name Your Top 5 Songs, That Taught You How To Toast A Girl. / Marry Him/her If.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.