Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Name Your Top 5 Songs, That Taught You How To Toast A Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name Your Top 5 Songs, That Taught You How To Toast A Girl. (924 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Your Top 5 Songs, That Taught You How To Toast A Girl. by whizcartel(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
Everybody learnt things from diffrent places, as for me I, one of the ways I learnt how to toast a girls is through the lyrics of some some songs. And this is my top 5 songs.

1) Micheal jackson- Human nature.

2) African china- No crime

3) Drake- Trust issues

4) Wale ft tiara thomas- Bad

5) Tupac- Do for love.

Lets hear yours boys and girls.
Re: Name Your Top 5 Songs, That Taught You How To Toast A Girl. by sammer4life(m): 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
First to .........
Joe - I wanna know
Fat Joe ft. Tony Sunshine - All I need
Daniel Beddingfield - Breathless
Aerosmith - I don't wanna close my eyes
Re: Name Your Top 5 Songs, That Taught You How To Toast A Girl. by Brymo: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
I would have lk

jb and chrissy ~ next to you
chrissy ~ dont wake me up
charice ft iyaz ~ pyramid
micheal w smith ~ forever
detrick presents adia ~ love n u
Re: Name Your Top 5 Songs, That Taught You How To Toast A Girl. by Ekob(m): 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
just one.. Tuface Idibia-Outside
Even jjc go toast gal wit dat song
Re: Name Your Top 5 Songs, That Taught You How To Toast A Girl. by ikechukz(m): 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
1,9ice - Bokini yen
2,Terry g - see groove
3,Timaya - Ukwu
4,Orezi - high BP
5,I still dey think
Re: Name Your Top 5 Songs, That Taught You How To Toast A Girl. by castielo(m): 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
Adele - Make you feel my love.
Re: Name Your Top 5 Songs, That Taught You How To Toast A Girl. by twogood: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
P square - Do me I do you grin
Re: Name Your Top 5 Songs, That Taught You How To Toast A Girl. by whizcartel(m): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mehn!!!! Dat drake own teach me hw 2 show girls pepper.
Re: Name Your Top 5 Songs, That Taught You How To Toast A Girl. by whizcartel(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
ikechukz: 1,9ice - Bokini yen
2,Terry g - see groove
3,Timaya - Ukwu
4,Orezi - high BP
5,I still dey think
twogood: P square - Do me I do you grin
i hear u .
Re: Name Your Top 5 Songs, That Taught You How To Toast A Girl. by Nostalgia21(m): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
1. Owl city - vanilla twilight
2. Owl city - enchanted
3. Owl city - bright eyes
4 plain white's - hey there delilah
5. Plain white's - rythm of love
6. chris daughtry - life after you
7. Train - soul sister
8. Don williams - she neva knew me
9.jason - 93 million miles
10. loading.........
Re: Name Your Top 5 Songs, That Taught You How To Toast A Girl. by whizcartel(m): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
Nostalgia21: 1. Owl city - vanilla twilight
2. Owl city - enchanted
3. Owl city - bright eyes
4 plain white's - hey there delilah
5. Plain white's - rythm of love
6. chris daughtry - life after you
7. Train - soul sister
8. Don williams - she neva knew me
9.jason - 93 million miles
10. loading.........
since u dey write person album continue am finish na.lol.

1 Like

Re: Name Your Top 5 Songs, That Taught You How To Toast A Girl. by Nostalgia21(m): 1:30am On Dec 11, 2013
whizcartel: since u dey write person album continue am finish na.lol.
lolz..
Re: Name Your Top 5 Songs, That Taught You How To Toast A Girl. by sweetestguy(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2013
Ehmm,,,p-square troway...plenty money troooway eeh,anytin wey u want tooo

(1) (Reply)

Marry Him/her If..... / How To Stop Being Afraid Of Romantic Relationships / What's Your Take On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.