Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

What Is Life Like Living In Africa? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is Life Like Living In Africa? (6646 Views)

African Woman Living In American / The Social And Cultural Implications Of Living In The West / New Blog By A Hausa/fulani Woman Living In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by Tammy13(f): 11:49pm On Jun 18, 2013
pleep:

.......But besides all that, us Africans have a have a rock solid family tradition, and some of the richest culture in the world. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdsmuElafSY

LOL! Thank you for your honest comment. Nonetheless, I admire your culture.
Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by pleep(m): 11:49pm On Jun 18, 2013
^ wink
Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by riyaq: 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
the negro has no culture

rather his culture is anti culture, no rules, no laws, look at what the hutus did to the noble tutsis

they butchered one million of them.

what is it with negroids and knives, so primitive
Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by riyaq: 11:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
lol

Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2013
Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by pleep(m): 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2013
riyaq: the negro has no culture

rather his culture is anti culture, no rules, no laws, look at what the hutus did to the noble tutsis

they butchered one million of them.

what is it with negroids and knives, so primitive

look at what the somalis have been doing since 10,000 bc

Pile of dead somalis in 10,000 bc:

1 Like

Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by pleep(m): 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2013
^ yall didnt even evolve before u started killin each other
Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by riyaq: 12:07am On Jun 19, 2013
pleep: ^ yall didnt even evolve before u started killin each other

son, who looks like a monkey, lol

everyone knows somali history is 10x greater than all of west, central, and sourthern africa combined

when you were being enslaved, somalis destroyed the portugese and the ethiopian empires,

when you people were climbing trees, we had cave paintings

when you were using spears, we were using canons

when you were nude, we were covered

Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by pleep(m): 12:10am On Jun 19, 2013
And when you were starving we were eating well well oooo grin

Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 19, 2013
@OP Are you taking all this in? Its a damn shame undecided
Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 19, 2013
Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by riyaq: 12:13am On Jun 19, 2013
pleep: And when you were starving we were eating well well oooo grin

yeah somalis were not starving untill last year when their was a famine, and that was 10 percent of the somali population in somalia

how ironic that you showed that obese niggggger eating food, that describes your people perfectly

we are a slim, tall, noble race, while you are obese, short, stocky, gorillas, who cant control what goes in your mouth , your women look like fat men with wigs who wear other womens hair and pretend like no one knows lol

our people are more educated than the american blacks who have been here 400 years

Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by pleep(m): 12:15am On Jun 19, 2013
dont forget me!

Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by riyaq: 12:18am On Jun 19, 2013
pleep: dont forget me!

thats the most powerful somali women on earth, she is the secretary of foreign affairs
Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 19, 2013
Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by riyaq: 12:20am On Jun 19, 2013
ironically she looks this other somali women who doesnt cover her hair, she is the foreign minster in kenya

lol how ironic, they look the same and have the same title and both are somali women around the same age

Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 19, 2013
riyaq: ironically she looks this other somali women who doesnt cover her hair, she is the foreign minster in kenya

lol how ironic, they look the same and have the same title and both are somali women around the same age

waa uraysa! aabaheed wasto...go away you dhillo! smiley
Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 19, 2013
[i]wild animals all over the place, militia , dictators, no foods, no water, no electricity, no hospitals etc everyday is a fight against the death's angels. Beware of Africa. that war zone ain't for little spirit embarassed embarassed embarassed [/i\]
Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 19, 2013
dasparrow:

@Bolded

No, we do not accept ignorant people from other nations who have been successfully brain washed by the white media and think the worse of us. It's like me asking you what is black America like? How is life like in the predominately black ghettos/the hood and projects there in USA? Why do black American men like engaging in severe animal cruelty like dog (Pitt bull) fighting which is a felony in all 50 states of the USA? Are your men not taught animal compassion by their parents or single mums while they were growing up? As a canine enthusiast and animal rights activist, animal cruelty disgusts me.

Why do many black Americans love having babies out of wedlock like its something to be proud of bringing bastard children into this wicked world? Why is teenage pregnancy so rampant in the black community in the USA? Why are there so many black high school dropouts? Why are so many Americans - especially the black ones - addicted to crack cocaine and other forms of illegal drugs?

Anyways, I know you get my drift. I lived and worked in the USA for over 13 years (went to college there too) so I know that country of yours in and out though I am back home now serving my nation. As much as I am not against foreigners moving to Nigeria, I am totally against IGNORANT foreigners moving to Nigeria. I just cannot imagine being bombarded with obnoxious questions about Africa in my homeland by an American yet again after all the useless questions I was asked about my country when I lived in the USA. If you are not an open minded person and don't know enough about Africa and her people, I strongly suggest you stay back in your home country of USA.

*Strolls out of thread whistling*

ouch
Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 19, 2013
and the smell gosh, we smell so bad ,remember no water so no showers..Africa which way?
Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by riyaq: 1:15am On Jun 19, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: and the smell gosh, we smell so bad ,remember no water so no showers..Africa which way?

your name is any oxymoron, how can one be proud of being cameroonian nigggggger

didnt even know such a country existed till i saw your name.
Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 19, 2013
riyaq:

your name is any oxymoron, how can one be proud of being cameroonian nigggggger

didnt even know such a country existed till i saw your name.

see who how you shot yourself in the foot? who said it is a country? how do you know it is a country? ayanle abeg park well and go feed your people

1 Like

Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by riyaq: 1:21am On Jun 19, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

see who how you shot yourself in the foot? who said it is a country? how do you know it is a country? ayanle abeg park well and go feed your people

thanks for proving my point. MY people are fed, unlike yours we dont live to eat, we eat to live
Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 19, 2013
riyaq:

thanks for proving my point. MY people are fed, unlike yours we dont live to eat, we eat to live

yeah that you are a liar who knows Cameroon very well , we have been sending rice bags to you guys for like 2 decades now grin grin grin grin....ayanle do you hear that noise? the helico are coming run warya run wary food is there
Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by riyaq: 1:27am On Jun 19, 2013
somalia only needed aid last year when their was a famine, and only turkey and europe and arabs donated food.

you should thank the europeans donating hiv medicine to you
Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 19, 2013
i gave money too for medicaments etc and that was in HS lmao . anyway you must be one of the few priviliged who left that war ravaged famine-pirates infested-poverty sticken desert you guys call somalia because i know there is no internet ovr there. your women are sucking kenya, ugandan d1cks in refugee camps and you are here talking rubbish? 2/3 of your pop live in camps grin grin moffo you are a joke
Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by riyaq: 1:34am On Jun 19, 2013
only half a million refugees live in kenya out of 25 million somalis.

somali women are family oriented and dont have premartial sex let alone with a negroid.

i think your talking about what negroid women do, cause they have no morals
Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by Kezben(m): 1:55am On Jun 19, 2013
riyaq: only half a million refugees live in kenya out of 25 million somalis.

somali women are family oriented and dont have premartial sex let alone with a negroid.

i think your talking about what negroid women do, cause they have no morals
. Hello Mr. Zoomalia can u sign out of this forum? This is nairaland incase u ave forgotten, Go get ur own pirateland! And leave us alone why are you so obsessed with negroids Maybe ur mama didn't teach u how to respect boundaries.
Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by riyaq: 1:56am On Jun 19, 2013
Kezben: . Hello Mr. Zoomalia can u sign out of this forum? This is nairaland incase u ave forgotten, Go get ur own pirateland! And leave us alone why are you so obsessed with negroids Maybe ur mama didn't teach u how to respect boundaries.

you type like you sound

Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 19, 2013
riyaq:

you type like you sound

I'm just curious to know if you hold so much contempt for 'negroids'..why do you spend do much time on a 'negroid' forum?
Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by riyaq: 2:17am On Jun 19, 2013
caribchic:

I'm just curious to know if you hold so much contempt for 'negroids'..why do you spend do much time on a 'negroid' forum?

because the hate is so much

1 Like

Re: What Is Life Like Living In Africa? by pleep(m): 2:18am On Jun 19, 2013
Kezben: . Hello Mr. Zoomalia can u sign out of this forum? This is nairaland incase u ave forgotten, Go get ur own pirateland! And leave us alone why are you so obsessed with negroids Maybe ur mama didn't teach u how to respect boundaries.
Why would he leave? When our worthless moderator (odumichi) and coonmaster suen refuse to ban him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25 English Words Borrowed From Igbo Language / Hausafulani The Most Beautiful People In Africa(photos) / Tribalism Is The Main Problem With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.