Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Online Business..........lets Discuss - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Business..........lets Discuss (6481 Views)

Want To Start A Chemist Or Pharmacy Business? Lets Talk Here / Keke Business(lets Discuss) / Do You Live In The Uk And Want To Talk Business? Lets Talk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by logo77: 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
hovcard: If you are a beginner or you dont know much about the internet biz, dont be too stingy just use 1k to purchase that manual from the link above it might be useful to u too

WORD !

@hovcard, keep-up the good work!
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
logo77:

WORD !

@hovcard, keep-up the good work!
i'll try my best bro, i too am not a professional in this business
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
hovcard: the payoneer master card is issued by the payoneer inc company...........
to get yours, visit www.payoneer.com and signup with them............ you can use your mmaster card to withdraw your earnings from click bank...... they'll help you open a us bank account linked with first choice bank and they'd ship your atm card to you down here in Nigeria which you can use to withdraw your earnings from any atm machine in Nigeria................if you want more details, you should purchase the 1k ebook...... i think that would be helpful to you
how can i get the ebook?
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
Shawnmayor: how can i get the ebook?
i posted the link to the thread on my first post on this thread.....follow the link and thats all
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
I'd enlighten u guys on how i made my first sale on clickbank yesterday soon.....i'm kinda busy naw.........but the product which i promoted sells for 45$
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Prince4God(m): 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
START YOUR OWN HOME BUSINESS NOW!!!

My dear friends, this is introducing the Quick Smart Programme designed to help you make at least N1 Million in six months with good team work. The most interesting part is we already have a team that is hitting the target. It takes hard work no doubt but the rewards are just too good.

Meanwhile, I am offering a bonus book valued at N7,500 for the first 30 people that will join me between Monday 17th - Friday, 21st June, 2013. Just include in your text or email "N7,500 valued bonus book" and you have it.

ACT NOW!!!
ACT FAST!!!
Please, Follow the link to see the details.
http://completelyhere..com/2013/06/make-n1-million-in-less-than-less.html

Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 20, 2013
Prince4God: START YOUR OWN HOME BUSINESS NOW!!!

My dear friends, this is introducing the Quick Smart Programme designed to help you make at least N1 Million in six months with good team work. The most interesting part is we already have a team that is hitting the target. It takes hard work no doubt but the rewards are just too good.

Meanwhile, I am offering a bonus book valued at N7,500 for the first 30 people that will join me between Monday 17th - Friday, 21st June, 2013. Just include in your text or email "N7,500 valued bonus book" and you have it.

ACT NOW!!!
ACT FAST!!!

elmm mr completly here this thread is meant to educate us on how to make legal money online not for you to advertise your ebook. If you want to advertise your ebook you can do that in the adverts section
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by favour2012(f): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2013
make money with this, they are hot and paying https://adhitprofits.com/?ref=obygirl
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2013
favour2012: make money with this, they are hot and paying https://adhitprofits.com/?ref=obygirl
anoda referal site.......come do you guys think we are novices down here
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2013
here's the trick which i used to make my first sale on Click bank on monday this week.................. this is what i did.
i logged into my click bank account, looked for a product to promote, i found a product about how to create apps that will succed in the apple app store then i quickly went to ezine.com, created an account with them and became one their authors then i went to google on how to create ios mobile applications then i compiled my information and create a note on it and posted it on ezine as a new article. but i embedded my hoplink which click bank gave to me in the article and luckily i've gotten 3 buyers since then and my commision per sale is 27$, and i made 3 sales so the total money on my account now is 81$ and thats approximately N13,000

2 Likes

Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by samee72(f): 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
hovcard: aunty sammie referal biz are not always the best o......i've had my experience with them and most referal site pay yhu via paypal and yhu know the paypal wahala with Nigerians......
But if you want to do the referal biz, you should try and use site shortener like bit(dot)ly or tinyurl(dot)com to hide your referal link............i might just copy the link you posted and remove your ref id so that you won't make money on my head.......but if you use site shorteners, your code will be embeded in the link
[quote][/quote]

Thanks for the info I appreciate
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by samee72(f): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
hovcard: here's the trick which i used to make my first sale on Click bank on monday this week.................. this is what i did.
i logged into my click bank account, looked for a product to promote, i found a product about how to create apps that will succed in the apple app store then i quickly went to ezine.com, created an account with them and became one their authors then i went to google on how to create ios mobile applications then i compiled my information and create a note on it and posted it on ezine as a new article. but i embedded my hoplink which click bank gave to me in the article and luckily i've gotten 3 buyers since then and my commision per sale is 27$, and i made 3 sales so the total money on my account now is 81$ and thats approximately N13,000
[quote][/quote]

When you opened your click bank accout did you use a Nigerian address? Pls explain this site shortener thing to me again and how my code will be embeded in it, I dn't really understand it
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by samee72(f): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
hovcard: here's the trick which i used to make my first sale on Click bank on monday this week.................. this is what i did.
[quote][/quote]

When you opened your click bank accout did you use a Nigerian address? Pls explain this site shortener thing to me again and how my code will be embeded in it, I dn't really understand it
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
samee72:

nope, i used a foreign address........ have you bought the IIX package? if you have it, then you should read the emoney reloaded ebook that is inside the 1k ebook you'll find out how to operate click bank well.
and as for the site shorteners, just visit tinyurl(dot)com and paste your referal link into the shortener box and they'll automatically give you a shorter link which your code won't be shown on
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
i'll post a foreign address which you guys can use to open a clickbank account soon............ to all of you who has the 1k ebook(like i do), i recommend you read the attachment "emoney reloaded" its like a summary of all the online businesses, thank God for the author and the generous seller of the product. if you want to get the 1K product, visit https://www.nairaland.com/1319058/internet-job-opportunities-explained-e-job MIND YOU- no be me get that thread, i only bought the product and it has been very useful to me,
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Teletexter: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
Shall we see screenshot of the sales you have made, Mr. Hovcard?
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
For those who may be interested in Clickbank, make sure you all apply for payoneer mastercard to recieve your payment.

Ways to Drive Traffic to your site.

YouTube.com with slide show and a link of your website at the end of your play. Make sure the URL appear twice at the end of the video

create free ebook with your hoplink and the submit the ebook to fre file sharing site.

Use yahoo Answers. Very effective for affiliate sales.

Aaah... That's much I can say for now.

Shawnmayor... I see you oh.
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
Has anyone here heard of The Super Affiliate?

Find out who they are, copy what they do and your life will nevet remain the same again.
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
2s£xy:
Shall we see screenshot of the sales you have made, Mr. Hovcard?
elmmm 2sexy how do i take screen shots? I'm just a beginner though i started some 3weeks ago....an i am still using a cyber cafe for clickbank. Thanks for the info on haw to drive trafic to a website, and the method a used to make ma sales on clickbank recntly was taught to me by the nairalander 'basic' the one who said something about free lancing...
But the other things i have been learning and putting into practice i learnt from the 1k ebook...... And i'm still learning by myself right nw through experience....... I have applied for the payoneer mastercard and they've given me my account details and they sent me a mail saying ma card will arriive in nigeria btw july 11-17th.
I don have money to pay for 60$ dhl...... I am hoping to buy my first pc with the money i'll make online.........and mind you, i am Just 17years still looking for admission into uniben(thank God say i pas jamb this year)
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
17? That's good. But I will advice you go into something that will give you daily income....

I am based in Benin but currently serving in Ondo.

Kudos to you buddy. Btw, I no longer do Clickbank ish for obvious reasons.

I am starting something soon witha friend but that's for me to keep for now.

When you have mastered the sales and SEO method, add website flipping to it and you will be making thousands every 3 months.
Goodluck.

I like ur zeal. Drop ur email and I will send u my number.
hovcard: elmmm 2sexy how do i take screen shots? I'm just a beginner though i started some 3weeks ago....an i am still using a cyber cafe for clickbank. Thanks for the info on haw to drive trafic to a website, and the method a used to make ma sales on clickbank recntly was taught to me by the nairalander 'basic' the one who said something about free lancing...
But the other things i have been learning and putting into practice i learnt from the 1k ebook...... And i'm still learning by myself right nw through experience....... I have applied for the payoneer mastercard and they've given me my account details and they sent me a mail saying ma card will arriive in nigeria btw july 11-17th.
I don have money to pay for 60$ dhl...... I am hoping to buy my first pc with the money i'll make online.........and mind you, i am Just 17years still looking for admission into uniben(thank God say i pas jamb this year)
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by samee72(f): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
hovcard: nope, i used a foreign address........ have you bought the IIX package? if you have it, then you should read the emoney reloaded ebook that is inside the 1k ebook you'll find out how to operate click bank well.
and as for the site shorteners, just visit tinyurl(dot)com and paste your referal link into the shortener box and they'll automatically give you a shorter link which your code won't be shown on
[quote][/quote]

i bought the ebook i think last week or two weeks ago but the one he sent me was for only blogging for cash and traffic secrets and i paid for that ebook just because of the click bank thing i just didn't want to make trouble that's why i kept quite, but now that it came up maybe i should contact him
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
samee72:

i bought the ebook i think last week or two weeks ago but the one he sent me was for only blogging for cash and traffic secrets and i paid for that ebook just because of the click bank thing i just didn't want to make trouble that's why i kept quite, but now that it came up maybe i should contact him
well he just sent me the 'emoney reloaded' ebook last 2days and that one contained affiliate marketing.
The emoney book is like a summary of online biz..... I have not finished reading it though, but it's been interesting
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
2s£xy:
17? That's good. But I will advice you go into something that will give you daily income....

I am based in Benin but currently serving in Ondo.

Kudos to you buddy. Btw, I no longer do Clickbank ish for obvious reasons.

I am starting something soon witha friend but that's for me to keep for now.

When you have mastered the sales and SEO method, add website flipping to it and you will be making thousands every 3 months.
Goodluck.

I like ur zeal. Drop ur email and I will send u my number.
my email is hovcard@yahoo.com lookin foward to hearing from you
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Prince4God(m): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2013
hovcard: elmm mr completly here this thread is meant to educate us on how to make legal money online not for you to advertise your ebook. If you want to advertise your ebook you can do that in the adverts section

That is the point, you don't read in-between the lines. I am educating people in a home business that require little investment, hard work and great dividend. I am also offering a bonus for people that will take the opportunity before today 21st June expires.

For people that are just seeing the opportunity today never mind because I am bringing in another bonus of a must read book titled "THE SCIENCE OF GETTING RICH" as a bonus for the first 30 people that will join me between Friday 21st - Friday, 28th June, 2013. Just include in your text or email "THE SCIENCE OF GETTING RICH" to get that bonus offer.

ACT NOW!!!
ACT FAST!!!

Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2013
Prince4God:

That is the point, you don't read in-between the lines. I am educating people in a home business that require little investment, hard work and great dividend. I am also offering a bonus for people that will take the opportunity before today 21st June expires.

For people that are just seeing the opportunity today never mind because I am bringing in another bonus of a must read book titled "THE SCIENCE OF GETTING RICH" as a bonus for the first 30 people that will join me between Friday 21st - Friday, 28th June, 2013. Just include in your text or email "THE SCIENCE OF GETTING RICH" to get that bonus offer.

ACT NOW!!!
ACT FAST!!!

But hey i visited the blog and all i found there was pay to this first person #1000 and the second #2000........moreover the ebook "science of getting rich" i already have because it came with the 1k ebook..................so what do you have to say..............and you say you are educating people on how to make money online but please why are you doing it with a free blog, don't you know how to buy domain names

1 Like

Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Teletexter: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2013
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2013
Teletexter: Hovcard Thanks for the tip, i Just finished reading affiliate marketing summaryfrom that emoney ebook and it was interesting indeed
ya i enjoyed it too, its very easy to understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Access Bank Records N381.3billion Income / FG Borrows ₦‎11 Trillion Via Bonds, T-Bills In Four Months / Bankers For WINLOT LOTTO Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.