Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Online Business..........lets Discuss - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Business..........lets Discuss (6447 Views)

Want To Start A Chemist Or Pharmacy Business? Lets Talk Here / Keke Business(lets Discuss) / Do You Live In The Uk And Want To Talk Business? Lets Talk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by hillus: 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
if you want to start a business online or offline, there is a site you need to consult, it offer tip and inspiration for young entrepreneur
It is currenetly running a 32 day guide to starting a business.it is free..http:///11dPIju

good luck
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
hillus: if you want to start a business online or offline, there is a site you need to consult, it offer tip and inspiration for young entrepreneur
It is currenetly running a 32 day guide to starting a business.it is free..http:///11dPIju

good luck
broken link man! It's because u re using bit(dot)ly
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Elemental(m): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
hovcard: you have to have one of them, either national idcard or international pasport or driver's license.........either of them will work
The problem is that I don't have any of these right now. Is there any other document that can be used.
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Elemental(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
Also is there any other online business in the book I can start and get paid for without these means of identification?
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
Elemental: Also is there any other online business in the book I can start and get paid for without these means of identification?
ya! Like 4 of them,
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2013
hovcard: ya! Like 4 of them,
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Elemental(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
hovcard: ya! Like 4 of them,
Thanks, which ones are those?
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
Elemental:
Thanks, which ones are those?
info marketin, puntin, forex, freelancin
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Elemental(m): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
hovcard: info marketin, puntin, forex, freelancin
How easy are these for a complete novice?
Can I start with any of the others pending the time I get my drivers license
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
Elemental:
How easy are these for a complete novice?
Can I start with any of the others pending the time I get my drivers license
the products are meant for novices at least i was still an amatuer wen i got mine..............and you can tart without a drivers licence the only time you would be needing it is when u want to withdraw your earnings
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Elemental(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ok. Thanks a lot
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
Elemental: Ok. Thanks a lot
you are welcome
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by abdulmujeeb: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2013
hovcard: i am still checking the stuff to ensure it has not much flaws:..........but when i finish i promise to let you guys know

Thanks bro, just sent u an email.....expecting ur reply
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Tekkyboy(m): 7:38am On Jul 04, 2013
wots the hell going on here?1k book or whatever u called it why don't u guys work for urself,why do u depend on ready made products dat can nver work out beta 4 you. if you need any informatn on the net the search engines ar there to serve u beta if u know the right keyword to type in.@THE MODERATOR WHY DO U HIDE MY POST?
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
i have been away for awhile now but i promise i would soon bee back........exam date is just drawing closer and closer.....................later NL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by dannox: 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
According to Bill Gate if you don't have your business online it means your business cannot compete in the global village.
More and more companies and small businesses are going online.
Therefore they will need marketing tools to promote their business.
I recommend one for you.It's does 95% of the work for you.When you join will have free and ship master card to you where ever you are.
Can use this marketing tools to promote ANY business online.If YOU don't have any business of your own take this.

Click or copy and paste
http://www.pwtgo.com/go/1455/fop
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2013
Well.........the only thing sweet about Online business is MARKETING.

Thats all.
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Idy179(m): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2013
Pls tel me more abt d fiverr,
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
fiverr is just a platform where anyone anywhere in da world can sell his or her products starting 4rm $5
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by alfajamiu(m): 12:02am On Jul 11, 2013
May god continue aiding you at all your trails amen how is the mode of payment for the book then is the lecture tack place on net or how it takes I have interest in intanet biz you may link me on E mail alarapejamiu@yahoo.com Æ
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by KINGBEN1(m): 12:10am On Jul 11, 2013
I thought that I should reveal for free to students in nairaland some businesses that I ve been using to train myself through skool. am a uite, I have more than 10 online business options .I ll dish out for free if only u send a blank mail to kbitconsult at yahoo. com .ITS FREE!
you ll only need
a capital of 1k
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by keemson: 4:17am On Jul 11, 2013
Hi

As for Akeem, the only thing i do is TRADING on BetOnMarkets.
i understood 70% of the TRADE on RANDOM INDEX 50.. YOU could
join me to make money together.

http://www.betonmarketsecret..com/

Thanks
Akeem

Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 11, 2013
alfajamiu: May god continue aiding you at all your trails amen how is the mode of payment for the book then is the lecture tack place on net or how it takes I have interest in intanet biz you may link me on E mail alarapejamiu@yahoo.com Æ
here is the nl link 4 the payment of the book: www.nairaland.com/1319058/internet-job-opportunities-explained-e-job
and its an ebook which you buy and keep
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 11, 2013
i am presently working on my blog which would be dedicated to all online biz. it would be like an faq blog and of course i might sell some products there too
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by alfajamiu(m): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2013
How can pay the #1000 an to also patecipate in the on going lecture pls help your brother may continue aiding you at all your effort amen you may E mail on alarapejamiu@yahoo.com
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2013
alfajamiu: How can pay the #1000 an to also patecipate in the on going lecture pls help your brother may continue aiding you at all your effort amen you may E mail on alarapejamiu@yahoo.com
read 4rm d beginin of the thread, you'll find out how.
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by delln(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
This is a wonderful forum for any one interested in net biz.You can do well if you remain here.
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by delln(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
miitcash: Dear follow nairalander, may i advise that you try programmes without start up capitals. try fiverr.com. for a complet FREE guide about FIVERR follow this guy facebook page. like his page, he normally update new finding. https://www.facebook.com/pages/24exchange-rates/182514978527985?ref=hl. i like all his ideas because its free. Better still try this one that the links is below to get started.
Thank u for the info, i'll try and visit the site.
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by delln(m): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
hovcard: broken link man! It's because u re using bit(dot)ly
The web page is not opening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Having Problem To Generate My Gtb Naira Mastercard Securecode / Do Pcb Manufacturing Companies Exist In Nigeria? / Current Exchange Rate For Pounds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.