Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Online Business..........lets Discuss - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Business..........lets Discuss (6449 Views)

Want To Start A Chemist Or Pharmacy Business? Lets Talk Here / Keke Business(lets Discuss) / Do You Live In The Uk And Want To Talk Business? Lets Talk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by delln(m): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
hovcard: i am presently working on my blog which would be dedicated to all online biz. it would be like an faq blog and of course i might sell some products there too
That's nice, we are all waiting to see the great work.
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2013
online job seeker i'm now fully back and ready to answer all ur online biz questions. a blog is currently unda construction which is meant for legit onlhne biz from naija(you might to pay 4 some info i might put up for sale there but most of em will be free.) just stay tuned to this thread and you'll get notified wen i'm done.
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 16, 2013
^^ were waiting
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
Shawnmayor: ^^ were waiting
don't worry before the end of this week, da blog would be fully functional
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2013
dear nlanders its been almost a month and half since i left this thread. reason been that i have been really busy with my exams, travelling from lagos down to benin and delta. well i'm back now and my mailbox is filled up with messages asking questions on the online business. i am definitely gonna address all those questions but at first lemme let you guys know something
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2013
Well hovcard is the same person as weirdkay. I am the seller and promoter of the ebook. You have every right to be mad at me for tricking and lieing to y'all to buy my product, but at least i didnt scam those who bought the book and funny enough, majority of the people who bought it said d book was worth more than the price. Normally, i didnt want to reveal my real identity but i found out that most of you ejob seekers are very lazy, therefore would not fully utilize the ebook which i sold out. Well right now i want to stand as an inspiration to y'all because i am just 17yrs old and i made 40k as a beginner in a month 4rm nairaland alone. I included a clip of my june 2013 bank statement below. Therefore if i ( a teenager ) could do it, then you too can because i know that most of you are far older than i am. So i'm begging y'all to accept my apology and lets move forward cos i have alot to share which you'd benefit from

Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by abdulmujeeb: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2013
hovcard: Well hovcard is the same person as weirdkay. I am the seller and promoter of the ebook. You have every right to be mad at me for tricking and lieing to y'all to buy my product, but at least i didnt scam those who bought the book and funny enough, majority of the people who bought it said d book was worth more than the price. Normally, i didnt want to reveal my real identity but i found out that most of you ejob seekers are very lazy, therefore would not fully utilize the ebook which i sold out. Well right now i want to stand as an inspiration to y'all because i am just 17yrs old and i made 40k as a beginner in a month 4rm nairaland alone. I included a clip of my june 2013 bank statement below. Therefore if i ( a teenager ) could do it, then you too can because i know that most of you are far older than i am. So i'm begging y'all to accept my apology and lets move forward cos i have alot to share which you'd benefit from

Lol, I guessed as much. especially, I noticed both weirdkay and hovcard uses "elmm" when ever dey wanna reply a comment....Well, dts jez anoda business strategy...really, dos ebooks worth it, even though, av not realised a penny from it, due to issue with payoneer...looking forward to other working online biz, if possible naija-based online biz....If I may ask, av u received ur payoneer card dt u were expecting?
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
abdulmujeeb:

Lol, I guessed as much. especially, I noticed both weirdkay and hovcard uses "elmm" when ever dey wanna reply a comment....Well, dts jez anoda business strategy...really, dos ebooks worth it, even though, av not realised a penny from it, due to issue with payoneer...looking forward to other working online biz, if possible naija-based online biz....If I may ask, av u received ur payoneer card dt u were expecting?
Thank God someone understands. Well i have created the blog and making posts there.
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 09, 2013
you can now head down to www.hovkard..com and get tips. if you have any questions, you can use the comment box at the blog
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 21, 2013
if i will contribute my own quota, the best and of course a little bit easy way to make a living on line is to solve people
problem, package what people want and sell to them. its as simple as that. how? people want good relationship, good job, want to make money, good sex,want to know if heir spouse is cheating on them etc if u can do a short report on this and sell to them via classified ad on nigerian magazine, put up ur local bank a/c, you will be amaze they will buy from you. information marketing; its a never dying biz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Current Exchange Rate For Pounds? / Do Pcb Manufacturing Companies Exist In Nigeria? / FY 2018: Dangote Cement Records N901bn Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.