Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Online Business..........lets Discuss - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Business..........lets Discuss (6448 Views)

Want To Start A Chemist Or Pharmacy Business? Lets Talk Here / Keke Business(lets Discuss) / Do You Live In The Uk And Want To Talk Business? Lets Talk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by OMOLADY(f): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
Be your own boss today!!!

Become an sms reseller with us today and have your own mini SMS gateway for just N20,000 Only!!

You will also get for FREE the totality of GSM NUMBER DATABASE of any state of your choice.

Intrested call 080-68330577 or www.smsandgsm.com
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
hovcard, what did you use to verify your payoneer card before it was sent?
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2013
Shawnmayor: hovcard, what did you use to verify your payoneer card before it was sent?
sorry for not speaking to u guys for a while, i was busy trynna configure my beggar software...........guy if you signup with payoneer, they'l send you 2 emails once your account has been created..... In one of them you'll find a link to where you'l upload you national id card or any document you used in signing up.......you'l scan the document front and back and upload.......then you'l answer the uspayment service questionaire.......shikena
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 28, 2013
I'l not be as active as before here because ma postutme(uniben) is around d corner...........and how many of you have heard of the begar application
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by pekelepekele(m): 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nice thread , thumbs up
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Tekkyboy(m): 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
Mr Murdah: I make money on Fiverr.

I also maintain a blog and so some affiliate marketing as well.

Nutin sweeter than working for yourself people.
boss man! pls ao do u make it big on fiverr this days?wic product do u sale?ao do u register as a nigerian?
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
boss man! pls ao do u make it big on fiverr this days?wic product do u sale?ao do u register as a nigerian?
on fiverr it's best u sell tips and tricks to customers, more stuff you can sell on fiverr is contained in d 1k ebook.
Fiverr can be promising too.
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by samfaj(m): 11:20am On Jun 30, 2013
hovcard: on fiverr it's best u sell tips and tricks to customers, more stuff you can sell on fiverr is contained in d 1k ebook.
Fiverr can be promising too.
How far with begger software?
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
samfaj:
How far with begger software?
i buy am from oga bizmania o and e don make me only $13.52 since i buy am(last week) but bizmania talk say na because i still dey use cafe. But i dey expect pc next week
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by samfaj(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
hovcard: i buy am from oga bizmania o and e don make me only $13.52 since i buy am(last week) but bizmania talk say na because i still dey use cafe. But i dey expect pc next week
I have been trying Bizmania's numba since yesterday, but d number was not going tru. I want buy the package, abeg, any help?
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
samfaj:
I have been trying Bizmania's numba since yesterday, but d number was not going tru. I want buy the package, abeg, any help?
use his email address. All i did was pay, sent him my payment details and i got the beggar software.
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by samfaj(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
hovcard: use his email address. All i did was pay, sent him my payment details and i got the beggar software.
I have sent him mail also, no reply.
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
samfaj:
I have sent him mail also, no reply.
lol maybe you have to be patient with him. I don't have his number.
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by samfaj(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
hovcard: lol maybe you have to be patient with him. I don't have his number.
Ok...thanx
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
samfaj:
Ok...thanx
you're welcome
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by samfaj(m): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
hovcard: you're welcome
Or can u sell d package 4 me?
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by abdulmujeeb: 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
@hovcard....Welldone Boss....tho am new here, bt av bin following the thread....I jst purchase the 1k ebook todae....planning to to tru it later since i av no means of identification for pioneer yet....Abeg, which one be BEGGER SOFTWARE again ooo....Am interested plz....expecting ur reply....tnx

1 Like

Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 02, 2013
abdulmujeeb: @hovcard....Welldone Boss....tho am new here, bt av bin following the thread....I jst purchase the 1k ebook todae....planning to to tru it later since i av no means of identification for pioneer yet....Abeg, which one be BEGGER SOFTWARE again ooo....Am interested plz....expecting ur reply....tnx
i am still checking the stuff to ensure it has not much flaws:..........but when i finish i promise to let you guys know
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 02, 2013
samfaj:
Ok...thanx
has he replied you yet?
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by samfaj(m): 8:26am On Jul 02, 2013
hovcard: has he replied you yet?
Yes, I got d package yesterday, but I don't really know which one of the software u r using. is it d first, 2nd or d 3rd? plz i need ur help.
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 02, 2013
samfaj:
Yes, I got d package yesterday, but I don't really know which one of the software u r using. is it d first, 2nd or d 3rd? plz i need ur help.
the alibaba own is more easier and convinient i think, because the other one that requires a us address would be more tedious, but it's promising though, remember to request for products with free shipping o, except you can pay the dhl fees
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2013
For those of you interested in the beggar software, this is the link to geting it for 1k too www.nairaland.com/1337513/exposed-secrets-software-dat-begs ........info about the product is in the link..........i think i've done my part in letting you guys know about it
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Peddylove(f): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2013
hovcard: For those of you interested in the beggar software, this is the link to geting it for 1k too www.nairaland.com/1337513/exposed-secrets-software-dat-begs ........info about the product is in the link..........i think i've done my part in letting you guys know about it

Hovcard, send ur number τ̅☺ me via faithfulfaith1134@gmail.com
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by samfaj(m): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2013
hovcard: the alibaba own is more easier and convinient i think, because the other one that requires a us address would be more tedious, but it's promising though, remember to request for products with free shipping o, except you can pay the dhl fees
Ok, but am talking about the software, which 1 did go 4 and if u can send d details how u did it 2 walefajumobi@gmail.com, i would apprc8 it because am somehow confused. Thanx
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by dboy080808(m): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2013
I recently laid my hands on a detail ebook on how to drive traffic from facebook.
it is a practical guide that shows you
-How to create an appealing facebook account!
-How to add 5000 friends within 7days!
-How to get 50000 facebook page likes!
-How To Create A Page That Brings Avalanche Of Traffic To Your Website!
-How to make your fan page go viral!
-How to get traffic to your website!
-How to make money with Facebook even without a website & your own product!

If you are interested in getting a copy of the guide send me a mail with the subject "make money with facebook wealth formula".

To learn HOW TO USE AIRTEL UNLIMITED BLACKBERRY PLAN ON A NON-BLACKBERRY DEVICE(TESTED AND WORKING) read this post.

https://www.nairaland.com/1344052/how-use-airtel-unlimited-blackberry

Thank You.

Join our online community and learn how to make money online legally in Nigeria

http://www.facebook.com/OnlineNairaCommunity
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
dboy080808:
-How to get 50000 facebook page likes!

http://www.facebook.com/OnlineNairaCommunity
but your page has just 108page views
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
Peddylove:

Hovcard, send ur number τ̅☺ me via faithfulfaith1134@gmail.com
i dnt give out my number anyhow but i'll try

1 Like

Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by samfaj(m): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
hovcard: i dnt give out my number anyhow but i'll try
Respond 2 my post above, plz
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
samfaj:
Respond 2 my post above, plz
elmm use the first option in the ebook. That one that has to do with alibaba. The survey method is cool also but i have not tried it but the last method. The fund raising stuff. I don't stil l fully undestand........i have not really opened the 3 links.........like i said earlier i'm really busy with my books......my post utme is next week saturday @uniben. And i can't risk another year @home. So i'll not be active in this online biz 4 d next 2 weeks.
Re: Online Business..........lets Discuss by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
But i promise to let you guys know the bitter truth 'bout this online biz...........and i am presently writting MY OWN EBOOK which would cover all the branches of online biz (except forex) which will also include betonmarkets, freelancing, paid surveys and detailed explaination on each of the topic in the iix package........i've done some research. And i plan on selling it to foreigners too using 2checkout.........i hope you guys will patronize it........like this post if you feel i should continue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Having Problem To Generate My Gtb Naira Mastercard Securecode / Current Exchange Rate For Pounds? / Do Pcb Manufacturing Companies Exist In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.