Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,393 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

I Am Sleéping With My Friend’s Father – Should I Tell Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Sleéping With My Friend’s Father – Should I Tell Her? (3856 Views)

To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sleéping With My Friend’s Father – Should I Tell Her? by angelcj: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2013
Dear Readers, I am having an affair with my best friend's dad and I'm finding it so hard not to confess to her....

I am 20, my friend is a year younger, and her dad is 38. She and I only became friends a couple of years ago when we met in university. We hit it off and I became friends with her family too – her mum, younger brother and sister.

Her dad is tall, dark and handsome. It all started between us when he took me home one night after I'd had too much to drink. He dropped me off and leaned over to kiss me, and that kiss turned into passionaté snoggíng for half an hour.

He asked me to meet him the next day at his office – he's the boss. He took me to lunch, then we went for a drive. We did it together in his car. It was amazing. And we've been having a hot affair for the past three months.

Every time I'm with my friend I am thinking about what me and her dad. If I tell her it will ruin a family and my friendship, but I just know one day I won't be able to stop myself blurtíng it out.
source http://revealzone..com/2013/06/i-am-sleeping-with-my-friends-father.html
Re: I Am Sleéping With My Friend’s Father – Should I Tell Her? by sakaguchi(m): 11:50am On Jun 18, 2013
No. She is sleeping with your father too. Whoreeee!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Sleéping With My Friend’s Father – Should I Tell Her? by Evablazze(m): 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2013
Wud u call dat love..or is ur catty reforbish
Re: I Am Sleéping With My Friend’s Father – Should I Tell Her? by Kslib(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
She's only 20 and has slept with not just a married man,but her friend's dad.. Ok,i comment my reserve..
Re: I Am Sleéping With My Friend’s Father – Should I Tell Her? by otokpamike(m): 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2013
No don't tel her until u get pregnant or u catch him with ur younger 6ta.u're d typ dat destroy hapy families,karasheka

1 Like

Re: I Am Sleéping With My Friend’s Father – Should I Tell Her? by prosper86: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
You are a bad wicked friend !
Re: I Am Sleéping With My Friend’s Father – Should I Tell Her? by k2039: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
otokpamike: No don't tel her until u get pregnant or u catch him with ur younger 6ta.u're d typ dat destroy hapy families,karasheka
Perfect answer.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sleéping With My Friend’s Father – Should I Tell Her? by effisyman: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2013
Don't mind all these people wey dey condemn you, continue enjoying your sexcapade with your friends dad and extend it to all your friends dad too. You must even allow your dad to have a taste of the pudding, its called growing up.

On the day of your introduction and engagement, you must have slept with all the elderly men there present and then you can now stop and take their son as husband.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sleéping With My Friend’s Father – Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2013
Ask Google

1 Like

Re: I Am Sleéping With My Friend’s Father – Should I Tell Her? by bknight: 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2013
Its not abt telling her. Its abt stopping it. Consider not jst ur friend but her mom.

But if u decide to tell her, make sure she doesn't know where chemicals are sold.

All these blog-posters sef, nothing original anymore on NL, I don tire undecided
Re: I Am Sleéping With My Friend’s Father – Should I Tell Her? by obyrich(m): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
YOUR FRIEND IS 19 AND D DAD IS 38? I DONT BELIEVE UR STORY.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sleéping With My Friend’s Father – Should I Tell Her? by Popowaa: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
U are very wicked ur daughter's bestfriend will Bleep ur husband to death

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sleéping With My Friend’s Father – Should I Tell Her? by uniqueren(f): 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2013
obyrich: YOUR FRIEND IS 19 AND D DAD IS 38? I DONT BELIEVE UR STORY.

its very possible

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See How This Girl Exposed Her Baddest Boo**b On Facebook {pictures Here} / Jezzzzz – Check Out 50 Cent’s New Bodacious Girlfriend / 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.