Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) (4437 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) / Dare To Cheat On Her? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by Iamfrank(m): 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Na wa o dis one too dey embarassing

1 Share

Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by saaedlee: 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
Before nkor, buh
Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by neutrotoba(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ma'am, ur past has been exposed

12 Likes

Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by MEGGATRON(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
no its none of my business.
Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by Iamfrank(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Bt she suppose knw self... Cool Breeze go dey blow dere na

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by Dhilariousdandy(m): 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
Why won't I tell her??
I will just walk up to her, and I will be like:

(In a matured manner)
"Hey buddy, please don't get it twisted,, does it mean you didn't notice this or what??

1 Like

Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
* ma'am, can u do me a favour and twerk ur way into a bathroom?*
Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kaiiiiii.... shocked shocked shocked.
As a lady, I'll cover her from the back; good for her if I'm with a scarf or something & immediately I'll whisper the condition of her "behind" into her ear.

3 Likes

Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by XavierBlue(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ill walk up to her and say

" excuse me lady, your spherical moulded rear has been expose, and it requires an urgent remedy" grin

XavierBlue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by Dotwillis1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mine is tu glance and walk off, other ladies around will do that.
Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by grad2012(f): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
lol dis so funny,wat a terrible situation lipsrsealed shocked and she's not even wearing panties YEPA lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by multikolour(m): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
grad2012:
lol dis so funny,wat a terrible situation lipsrsealed shocked and she's not even wearing panties YEPA lipsrsealed
haha pretty girl do you always put on pantie, even legins
Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by MEGGATRON(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
debolly:
Kaiiiiii.... shocked shocked shocked.
As a lady, I'll cover her from the back; good for her if I'm with a scarf or something & immediately I'll whisper the condition of her "behind" into her ear.

whisper? Is it a secret? Everybody don see am now.

1 Like

Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by pretydiva(f): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Wil kindly cover her up wit a wrapper
Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by publicenemy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Iamfrank:

After taking 50 photos...grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by Folakeme: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
I will just say "Madam i think ur butt is shy of saying 'hi' to me
Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by StealthyMe(m): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
I actually would. Its pretty embarassing walking the street that way undecided

But its sheer stupidity wearing a super tight trouser with the tendency of tearing without an underwear lipsrsealed
Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by grad2012(f): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
multikolour:

haha pretty girl do you always put on pantie, even legins
u just asked me a very stupid question sir but i will answer u anyway,Yes i do.
Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by DEIFIED(m): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
One word for the person who snapped that pic, '' witch''.
Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by player007(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Iamfrank:
Bt she suppose knw self... Cool Breeze go dey blow dere na
Lwkmd, badt guy
The breeze no go be small thing o, especially when she bends to pick up something.

1 Like

Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by mayorkyzo: 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lols nobody need tell her na...she would feel it..a warri proverb says "when breeze blow fowl yansh go open".. grin

1 Like

Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by jrerico1(m): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Her ass is urgly cry
Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by vislabraye(m): 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
Iamfrank:

And yet someone took pictures and posted it online ?
Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by tablu: 12:02am On Jun 08, 2015
Cant she feel d breeze inbtw d butt crack...
Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by Buho(m): 4:32am On Jun 08, 2015
I would let her know with my di* k
Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by oppybouy(m): 6:46am On Jun 08, 2015
Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by 3ace(m): 7:13am On Jun 08, 2015
jrerico1:
Her ass is urgly cry
It's could be the picture quality.
Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by 3ace(m): 7:13am On Jun 08, 2015
That heavy butt must have been struggling to break free from the captivity of that jean. God eventually answered its prayer and with that opening that looks like two big lips when viewed by bending your neck, any gas she launches will quickly auto circulate causing catastrophic, damaging, destructive, life-threatening effect. No living thing will be spared.

3 Likes

Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by CrazyScientist: 10:08am On Jun 08, 2015
I would open my zipper and queue behind her.....

She would understand after 3seconds grin
Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by Jayjay0(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2015
No
Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 08, 2015
No way!
Re: To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]

I want shares cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Beauty Of The NO CONTACT Rule / Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File / Smash Or Pass? Which Of These Beautiful Girls Would You Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.