Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,192 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Makavele Vs J Unit - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Makavele Vs J Unit (2477 Views)

****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** / Smalls-z Vs J-unit / Give ur judgement. : Crude Vs J-unit in "the beat down '08" tourney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by coolboyapg: 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2008
makavele what sort of local champion are you,fellow nairalanders go check out the coolboyapg vs makavele thread and witness aw i sent the fcuka to his early grave
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by makavele: 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2008
whackness itself speaks grandiose things,

so i ain't suprised
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by JUNIT1(m): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2008
are my rhymes so good that people think i copied it, or do i have to rap in yoruba for you to believe that i didn't copy it, bunch of haters.
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by JUNIT1(m): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2008
and who da f*** is tcube and who da flip is makavele
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by JUNIT1(m): 8:42am On Jul 08, 2008
shaz, what happened to the poll, and can you edit the topis, and include vote now, thanks.
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by Crude(m): 1:13am On Jul 19, 2008
@J-Pussy. . . .My bad J-Unot

Hey Junior, i checked ur ish and i reckon it's a bit tighter than a wear pussy. Ur ish aint good enuff. I think u shuld go home, weep a lil bit, wipe ur eyes, Re-shuffle ur wack lines then u can come back next year. So long. . . . . . . . .
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by TCUBE(m): 2:23am On Jul 19, 2008
J UNIT:

and who da f*** is tcube and who da flip is makavele

JUST watching u pussy rappers split like little pussy cats, lol,  am  chillin and sit'n side ways, u way too cold for me to "kill"because your rap game is already dead, am just da undertaker . here to sink ur rap game 6 feet deep into mother earth, kids1!!!!
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by Crude(m): 3:49am On Jul 19, 2008
Tcube, why're u saying all these? U gotta be EZ on J-Unot, u know his Folks might start doing some pre-mourning for him. . . . . . .Pls, b4 u bury him, at least allow him make a wish that he'll never re-incarnate as a wack rapper again.
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by JUNIT1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2008
crude the dum dude, always gotta seek attention, i don't need to mantion my great rap skill you've already felt it, let me bring you back to your level dude, go to rap pre school, and learn how to rap like J UNIT.
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by Crude(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2008
Rap like U? Tufiakwa!!! God forbid bad thing!!! If i had to rap like u, i'd rather quit the game, whoop ur ass till u beg me to skool u on how to burst hot rhymes. I guess Makavelle forgot to tell u u're wacker than wack itself, dont i say. . . . . . .
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by JUNIT1(m): 8:52am On Jul 21, 2008
@ crude
stop rapping or die trying, makavele couldn't say i'm whack, cause i schooled the nigga, you know that pu**y crap he always going on about, yep, thought him that line as well, if i'm whacker than whack it'sself, then i guess your understanding of whackness, means greatness
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by Crude(m): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2008
@J-Unit

Watever, just bring ur wack on to the Prelim Finals and let's both proove our understanding of wackness B I T C H ! ! !
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by Shaz(f): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2008
Damn. . y'all see why the new rule was made. There's more posts than the verses and none of them are votes. This is why battles don't get completed. I'ma add ma vote to this post when I'm done reading them
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by JUNIT1(m): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2008
this is the battle of all battle, whackele you wanna continue?
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by makavele: 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2008
sure bro
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by Crude(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2008
Hmmmmm. . . . . . . . . . .I'D have love ta sit back, relax and crunch mouthful of popcorn while i go with the vibes. . . . . . .But guyz. . . . . . . . .U can put me on a lil isht. . . . .i'm down. . . . . .Wat say u guys. . . . .i mean party piece u na mean?
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by JUNIT1(m): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2008
crude for a party piece, start a new thread, crude vs Junit vs mackalele
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by JUNIT1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2008
i make em rain like i'm a low trough
nigga this battle bout to get rough
i'm bout to put this nigga into a deep recession
bring him back up, down again, coz alittle confusion
i got the whole of your whackness on the palm of my hand
squeeze it ,drink it and taste the bitterness off your own hand
let me whip up a little cocktail, it's called rapology
drink it, you'll get a feeling of reflexology
u feel that, i could sing ur deat warrant with my mouth
bury you once and for all with my tounge
who needs bullets when J unit can destroy you
this isn't cockiness, this is brilliance at it's highest level
nigga runnig to his mama for some breast milk
if you wanna know how to get strong, hommie first get a dick
nigga spit back, let the whole world see your whackness
or are you stil at the streets of oshodi, running your madness?
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by JUNIT1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2008
privates= d*ck
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by Crude(m): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2008
Nigga state who u done did that at
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by ksmallsz(m): 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2008
@ J-UNIT I wanna Battle You,

Just a 8 BAR Diss ( No mama Diss)
Strictly Street, Gangsta, creative.

If you accept, Give time you'll be dropping then create a new Topic Thread Smalls-Z Vs J-Unit,
We meet online and Drop our Verses at the same time,

Shaz and Hybrid decides who the winner is.

Remember man, JUST ONE TIME VERSE, and the winner is called out.

When u're ready, Open a thread, state time and date, I'll be on time.

Smalls- Z
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by JUNIT1(m): 6:51am On Oct 20, 2008
nigga i'm ready, but you must open a thread yourself.
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by JUNIT1(m): 6:52am On Oct 20, 2008
that rap above was directed at[b] crude[/b]
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by Crude(m): 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2008
Hey Jay, i done put ma throwback on the just bring it. . . freestyling thread, why don't u come spar it with me on thurr, that'll be if u aint dead scared. . . . . . .Feel free to spar on thurr, because this is a U and Makavelles battle thread, and that is a freestyling thread. . . . . . .I know u got beef so u wont chicken out. . . . . .Lol
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by ksmallsz(m): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2008
iight J-Unit, meet me on the other side n lets wacko xchange punch linez
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by Crude(m): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2008
Yeah K-Smallsz u're damned right, U and J-Unit "Wacko" exchange punchlinez
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by JUNIT1(m): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2008
c rude shut up, and go to hell with your stupid freestles thread, hyrbrids shadow
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by Crude(m): 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2008
Yeah! U damn skippy, i'm the Brid's Shadow, u know he still got more space left if u wan' pop in, but sorry we dont let Wackos on our league. . . . . .keep running ur mouth, i'ma get to get ya one day. . . . . . .wont be long nigga. . . . .wont be long!
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by JUNIT1(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2009
this was an ill battle, big up to makelel, yall new guys need to know the legends of this rap thread
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by mykali(m): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2009
@j.unit. You came all the way to the mykali vs. Manickal thread to debunk me when ur worse than i ever was.
You cant even spell correctly. This is what happen when kidz hav access to the fuckn WWW.
Re: Makavele Vs J Unit by JUNIT1(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2009
makavele no mykali, u dont know wat u talking bout

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elymaxiimus Vs Liricyst[the Holocaust Rap Tourney Final] / I Just Became A Murderer!!! (darkebel Is Dead) Warriblood Audio Diss Track / Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.