Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back (2613 Views)

Solve Dis Puzzle N Win My Heart / My Boyfriend Told Me He Loves Me But Still Has Feelings For His Ex Back Home :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by imelachi(f): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2013
hello friends.i av been battlin wit dis 4a long tym now.I discova am stil in lov wit my ex & i av dis ultimate desire 2win im back.Pls how can i do dat cos i cnt stp tinkin aout him.I always wish he was stil with me.Do u think its wrng goin back 2him
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by dopeJemi: 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
Does He stilL Love You? Do u guys stilL taLk and see each other often?
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
How can you dole out half information and expect us to help
Why did you break up with him Maybe answering that will help us help you.
P.S . Can't you type normally, not everyone like this .

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by imelachi(f): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
we do talk on phone.yes i think he still does. most times when he sees my call he calls back and the last time i called he said he was so happy to hear my voice. he always like talking to me
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by dopeJemi: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2013
Last question b4 I telL u what to do.. Why did u guys break up
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by imelachi(f): 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
aanumama: How can you dole out half information and expect us to help
Why did you break up with him Maybe answering that will help us help you.
notin realy.i left 4school,d distance kind of cut us of.we lost contact
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by kreamidiva(f): 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2013
Is he seeing someone else at d moment?for how long have u been apart?ok...y don't u ask him if he thinks u guys can get back together.u never know...
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2013
imelachi: notin realy.i left 4school,d distance kind of cut us of.we lost contact
Coming back should't be hard if he's not into another relationship, maybe he's moved on and expect you to move on too , either way let him know how you still feel about him
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by dopeJemi: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
imelachi: notin realy.i left 4school,d distance kind of cut us of.we lost contact
hmmm! Kay! When u guys r talking or chatting, bring up d issue, say dis 'what realLy happened 2 us' be sure to make him know what u mean, put words in his mouth, tease him, taLk abt d times u guys shared, pLs don't taLk more dan him, like I said, put words in his mouth.. Like u can just say, 'u remember dat day we kissed or went out' he'lL start taLking abt it, buh if he doesn't taLk or show interest den know he has gotten over You
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by dopeJemi: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
aanumama:
Coming back should't be hard if he's not into another relationship, maybe he's moved on and expect you to move on too , either way let him know how you still feel about him
nah! Its gonna affect her Later, I'm a guy.. Nothing sweets us more dan when our exes return when we didn't beg dem to, it swelLs our Head and we brag abt it
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by imelachi(f): 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
i think he has moved on but he always say he has not love any other the way he loved me
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by dopeJemi: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2013
imelachi: i think he has moved on but he always say he has not love any other the way he loved me
hmmm! He has a girLfriend? My dear, Leave it up to Fate
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by imelachi(f): 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
we have been apart for like three years now and he always like it whenever we talk about our past
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
Go and buy otomokpo. Very cheap and reliable.Administer on him for faster result
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by imelachi(f): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
LastApostle: Go and buy otomokpo. Very cheap and reliable.Administer on him for faster result
hahahaha which one is otomokpo abeg o. we are talkn abot true lv hr nt d 1 won with juju or sth else
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by k2039: 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
imelachi: hahahaha which one is otomokpo abeg o. we are talkn abot true lv hr nt d 1 won with juju or sth else
Who's talking about juju?
Otomokpo(love portion) just like any other powder substance is a native formulation that is clinically and traditionally tested to be effective on stubborn and unwilling partners.

Wonder why every african inventions is juju and the white man's own is regarded scientific
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by imelachi(f): 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
[quote author=dopeJemi][b] thanks but we have been through this several times and he always enjoy it whenever we talk about our past
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by imelachi(f): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
dopeJemi: nah! Its gonna affect her Later, I'm a guy.. Nothing sweets us more dan when our exes return when we didn't beg dem to, it swelLs our Head and we brag abt it
really?
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by firetrap(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
dopeJemi: hmmm! He has a girLfriend? My dear, Leave it up to Fate

if only people know how wrong leaving it up to "fate" is. Never leave anything you know is worth fighting for up to a so called magical/celestial/mythological concept. when you leave things to fate, it never tends to work out and we resign ourselves to the notion that it was never meant to be hence it didn't work out. people should always strive to ensure that they do all that is fair and within reason to make sure that their relationship works.

op. if u want to know if u can get back with ur ex, the simplest way to find out is to ask him. there no need trying to coerce him into saying it. but while doing that let him know that neither of you is coming back into the relationship with one person being in a position of power over the other. cos as some other poster rightly said, us guys take it to the head when our exes come back into our lives without us pleading. so best of luck to you
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by imelachi(f): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
[quote author=firetrap]

if only people know how wrong leaving it up to "fate" is. Never leave anything you know is worth fighting for up to a so called magical/celestial/mythological concept. when you leave things to fate, it never tends . THANKS
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by haitto99(m): 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2013
bla bla bla bla,bullshit
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by 190: 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
is he nigerian
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by imelachi(f): 4:16am On Jun 19, 2013
190: is he nigerian

YES. WHY?
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by imelachi(f): 4:17am On Jun 19, 2013
haitto99: bla bla bla bla,bullshit
excuse me, why the bullshit
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by dopeJemi: 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
imelachi: really?
yeah!
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by Monicasque(f): 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
what coursed the breakup?
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by 190: 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
Monicasque: what [size=18pt]coursed[/size] the breakup?

easy ma'm easy angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by Nwabinwechi(f): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
Kedu ife nwa na ako? O na akoro m Help Me To Win My Ex Back. O na akoro m bullshit!
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back by AtheistD(m): 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
undecided

Ex related issues.

God help the next man you meet. You better resolve those issues fast.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Ladies Seriously Want To Marry Me, Please Advice Me ! / She Put Up Ad Looking For A Millionaire And A Billionaire Responded!!! / She Gave Me Her Number,but Doesnt Want To Visit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.