Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

What Can You Guys Say About This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Guys Say About This? (2658 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Guys Say About This? by Oyetboy(m): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for a while and we really love each other, which is known very well to those around us, so recently I started noticing some things which are kinda strange to me; like falling sick at the same time, or suddenly say the same thing, whenever she's down today and if I'm not, the second day or the third day I'll, presently i complained i had a running temperature and a slight headache in the right side of my head, after some minutes she complained of the same thing, though I took it as something normal but when it started recurring everytime I realized it's far from what I think.....note it's now a long distance relationship cos she traveled out recently and we've made love to each other before she left ... please guys what can you say about this or if anyone has experienced such before please share your views
Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by 3coins(m): 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
i have nothing to say. .sorry

1 Like

Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by Jakeattah(m): 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
Did u guys take any blood oath?

I think is nothing sha
Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by Oyetboy(m): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
3coins:
i have nothing to say. .sorry
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by Oyetboy(m): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jakeattah:

Did u guys take any blood oath?

I think is nothing sha
naah, we didn't
Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by datguru: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
The both of you are demonized and possessed . You should see a pastor
Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by Jakeattah(m): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
datguru:

Lol... You harsh o
Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by Oyetboy(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
datguru:
shocked
Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by Missmossy(f): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
I often hear of such,it don't think its any reason to get alarmed though. You could seek help if you want to.

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by 3coins(m): 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
Oyetboy:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
ok. . I agree with datguru
Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
Yea, lik Datguru said, u should see a pastor. Both of u 4rm d same marine kingdom n re nt meant 2 made luv, and u violated d law, dat y u re havin such prblm.

See a pastor 4 deliverance.
Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by farano(f): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
Oyetboy:
I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for a while and we really love each other, which is known very well to those around us, so recently I started noticing some things which are kinda strange to me; like falling sick at the same time, or suddenly say the same thing, whenever she's down today and if I'm not, the second day or the third day I'll, presently i complained i had a running temperature and a slight headache in the right side of my head, after some minutes she complained of the same thing, though I took it as something normal but when it started recurring everytime I realized it's far from what I think.....note it's now a long distance relationship cos she traveled out recently and we've made love to each other before she left ... please guys what can you say about this or if anyone has experienced such before please share your views
What about if any of you wanna poo or pee ? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by Oyetboy(m): 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Missmossy:
I often hear of such,it don't think its any reason to get alarmed though. You could seek help if you want to.
thanks
Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by Oyetboy(m): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
Blebleswag:
Yea, lik Datguru said, u should see a pastor. Both of u 4rm d same marine kingdom n re nt meant 2 made luv, and u violated d law, dat y u re havin such prblm.

See a pastor 4 deliverance.
marine kingdom? o: please tell me more
Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by kevinhacker(m): 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
its HIV SYMPTOMS OOOOOO!
Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by Oyetboy(m): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
kevinhacker:
its HIV SYMPTOMS OOOOOO!
na u go get HIV... haba angry
Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
Oyetboy:
marine kingdom? o: please tell me more
Yes na, or can't u use ya brain 2 calculate?
Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by rawpadgin(m): 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
both of u should go for deliverance asap

because the day one of u kick the bucket (God forbid)

who know what will happen to the other
Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by kevinhacker(m): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
Oyetboy:
na u go get HIV... haba angry
oya Google HIV SYMPTOMS and see for your self, its exactly what u stated
Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
ahem..its either both of you are of same element(water,fire,air,earth)or you guys are related somehow by blood or...ehm...signs that you two are soulmates...#mythoughts#

1 Like

Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by MisterLongman(m): 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
kevinhacker:
its HIV SYMPTOMS OOOOOO!
LMAO
Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by kevinhacker(m): 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
MisterLongman:
LMAO
abi Na lie?
Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by Kennito90(m): 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
when u chop wot is meant 4 another person, the result is wot ur seeing now. make God ur senior partner shapenly.

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by Kennito90(m): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ivyluvie2:
ahem..its either both of you are of same element(water,fire,air,earth)or you guys are related somehow by blood or...ehm...signs that you two are soulmates...#mythoughts#
soulmate ko, inmate ni.
Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by swaggzo(m): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
Bro..
I advice you both check yourselves medically. If everything turns out negatively then you maybe look in the spiritual direction.

But i feel its not really a big deal, it may be due to the fact that you're both missing each other. You know how the human body sometimes start to function when its no longer getting what it normally get, or what its used to.
Goodluck.
Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by jamilkb(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
You and your babe; GWS

Note: Get Worst Soon grin
Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by jhuliahna65: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
Excuse me guys actually i'm d girl in question..........pls u guys should give us an encouraging advice not a discouraging one. We've been Avin dis for a while now so if we do things at dsame time or even doing d same thing do u mean we av problems or what are u guys trying to say angry pls we are talking about body reactions not spiritual whatever.
Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by jhuliahna65: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
jamilkb:
You and your babe; GWS Lols.......how old are u boy grin

Note: Get Worst Soon grin
Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by jhuliahna65: 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=jhuliahna65 post=26968392][/quote] Lols.........how old are u boy undecided
Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by jamilkb(m): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=jhuliahna65 post=26968392][/quote] grin half your age
Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by jhuliahna65: 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
jamilkb:
grin half your age
eeyah...... .no wonder u were speaking sanskirt grin
Re: What Can You Guys Say About This? by jamilkb(m): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
jhuliahna65:
eeyah...... .no wonder u were speaking sanskrit grin
Ok smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Girl Asked Guys On BBM If They Needed Blo Jobb- See The Funny Response She Got / Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? / Are Black Women The Least Attractive Of All Races?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.