Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,650 members, 7,854,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (80241 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (151) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
C'est moi:
xavier
abpatrick
ekwah
laylow
ijogz
#teamxavier

I vikin vote for

Xavier
Abpatrick
Ekwah
Laylow
Ijokz
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by aniiii(f): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
nadia_SA: Vote dygeasy

Nd see miracle tins happen to the girls on my profile pic grin

For ur eyes only
Vote Vote Vote

you aint all that undecided undecided

dont let me expose myslef here lol grin

VOTE FOR CFC VOTE FOR YOUR FUTURE LOL

VOTE FOR EKWAH TOO
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Idowuogbo(f): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
50calibre:

See class! He votes abpatrick who's people are attacking him.

Guys how can you compete with this?

I hope abpatrick has the dignity to do the same
Which yeye Class? or u mean game plan?

Game over sir!

Our eye clear wella.

Awa-o-si-fun-Oshi. Com
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 50calibre(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
Shollypopz: SAY NO TO CASSAVA BREAD INVENTION AND YES TO GROUND BREAKING INVENTIONS LIKE DIDO

Vote the future! Vote the MIT guy in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science field

Vote Intelligence and good looks, vote EKWAH!!

Campaign Manager,
Shollypopz

MCCT

Lol guys you've heard. Lets put an end to inventions, the likes of cassava bread.

Vote people that would bring us real breakthrough in things like space programs, energy etc

Vote ekwah
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
adaobi123:

I've already voted wink

Which is why am thanking you nah. imela is thank you in your dialect.
Only reminds you to vote again in the final which will be one man one vote.
Thanks!

*teamEKWAH*
MCCT
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
I see different teams fighting against themselves. Join the calm and peaceful team, join TEAM XAVIER. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
demelza:
LOL!! Indeed some people deserve what they get out of life. How can someone see free and delicious cassava bread and decides to go with an unhygenic agege bread?
#teamEKWAH
Ishsoph:

**Fall of my rocking chair**

Sholly she's speaking for majority of nigerians who are MIDEOCRES, while you speak for few of us PROFESIONALS cheesy

*TEAMekwah*
MCCT

See attacks from team casava loaf

Modssssssss grin
Ishsoph:

Which is why am thanking you nah. imela is thank you in your dialect.
Only reminds you to vote again in the final which will be one man one vote.
Thanks!

*teamEKWAH*
MCCT

wink
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by adexsimply(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

We dont want

We want tasty agege bread (Laylow) cheesy
LMFAO
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
Vote for Class
Vote for Honesty
Vote for Excellence
Vote for Liberality
Vote for Simplicity
Vote for Eloquence
Vote for Ability
Vote for the Best
Vote for the Man
Vote for the Winner

Vote for ChelseaBMW
#TeamChelseaBMW all the way
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
I thank everyone that has campaigned and voted for me. Adaobi,anii, biolabee, tintingz et al, daalu.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Natasha2(f): 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
#teampcguruprayergroup
Lord please keep our dearly beloved pc guru safe for the finals

1 Like

Vote laylow ......a successful business man, connecting the world one dot at a time.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
Natasha,,:
To be frank Ekwah's shirtless pic got me laughing grin

#teampcguru

Laugh is a good thing. grin no forget to vote Ekwah when you recover. wink
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by aniiii(f): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
[size=16pt]CFC CFC POLITICS SECTION NIGGERS VOTE FOR YOUR BRO cool

CFC CFC CFC CFC CFC CFC

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
Awon temi ni diaspora, ki le she?
E wa support okunrin to make eyin proud
O lift name Nigeria higher......E wa vote Ekwah, E vote okunrin to represent eyin.

Campaign Manager,
Shollypopz
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by shizzle11(m): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
LMAO @ BASIB1TCHES (credit to shollyopz)

Rok1 and Rokiatu(riggin tinz)

Why dafuq did some contestants take off their shirts when they clearly do not have the physique Me think they just robbed themselves of some valuable votes. They should have stocked to what they have. My opinion thou.

Now this knda makes me feel I should have contested, no jokes.

Can't even find a single chiselled body out there.

I had to disappoint some people at this point cos there' s always time to get serious. PEACE OUT!
Shollypopz: SAY NO TO CASSAVA BREAD LIKE INVENTIONS AND YES TO GROUND BREAKING INVENTIONS LIKE DIDO

Vote the future! Vote the MIT guy in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science field

Vote Intelligence and good looks, vote EKWAH!!

Campaign Manager,
Shollypopz

MCCT

EXCELLENT!
Voters roger that.

*teamEKWAH*
MCCT
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Raw2: 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
50calibre:

See class! He votes abpatrick who's people are attacking him.

Guys how can you compete with this?

I hope abpatrick has the dignity to do the same

We refuse to fall for the blackmail.

Here is what he said yesterday.

#team WeKnowWassup# {^•~•^}

50calibre:

Now my VOTES

- Ekwah ( the dapper don, from his pics, you can see he oozes brilliance and charisma)
- Elrony
- CFCfan
- Miccoudb (dude went through thick and thin today)

This is a competition not fu*king carnival, I don't need 10 votes.
50calibre:

Ishsoph xavier is a threat for the final, one vote is very important. If I didn't vote CFCfan yesterday, he couldn't have tied with ekwah.

We have to start anticipating things.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by CocoLoca(f): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
LayLow & AB Patrick are the only really fine guys there.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
Shollypopz: Awon temi ni diaspora, ki le she?
E wa support okunrin to make eyin proud
O lift name Nigeria higher......E wa vote Ekwah, E vote okunrin to represent eyin.

Campaign Manager,
Shollypopz
loooooooooooool!! are we going traditional now? grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Xaviers(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
2ndOGA: Laylow
Ekwah
Xaviers
CFCfan
AbPatrick

wink There you go.

thankx 2ndOGA..... smiley wink
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by aniiii(f): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
shizzle11: LMAO @ BASIB1TCHES (credit to shollyopz)

Why dafuq did some contestants take off their shirts when they clearly do not have the physique Me think they just robbed themselves of some valuable votes. They should have stocked to what they have. My opinion thou.

I had to disappoint some people at this point cos there' s always time to get serious. PEACE OUT!

YOU MAD AT EKWAHS SEXY BODY angry

VOTE FOR CFC !!! AND EKWAH !!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Oahray: 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
brush_strokes:

*gives him water and pat his back' oya answer grin

Would have taken break just to campaign for you grin
you are kidding me right? shocked
That's the sweetest thing I've heard today . Thanks dear smiley

I em... I wanted to enjoy the show, free of any sort of tension smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
Vote Vote Vote
DYgeasY ..cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by demelza: 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
CocoLoca: LayLow & AB Patrick are the only really fine guys there.
Look again!
#teamEKWAH
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
shizzle11: LMAO @ BASIB1TCHES (credit to shollyopz)

Truly, I wondered the exact same thing undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Raw2: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2013

"This is a competition, not a fu*çking carninal" - Team Ekwah.

We are wiser than that, people.

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
Oi 50cali, who's your candidate in this round?
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Xaviers(m): 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
Raw.:

We refuse to fall for the blackmail.

Here is what he said yesterday.

hahahahahahahah!!! intriguing!
haba...look at Xavier well o tongue
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2013

Gbammmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (151)

Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos / Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash / Curvy Lady Makes Facebook Users Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.