Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Working Out Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Working Out Relationships (542 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Working Out Relationships by Diamondwriter(m): 10:16am On Jun 24, 2013
Realationships work best when you establish boundaries and a budget upfront.
Ask yourself 'where does this person belong in my life. How much am i prepared to invest in them?'

Life is too short to be spent straightening out misunderstandings,hurt feelings and damaged egos.

If you are wise,you would avoild relationships that drains you out and leave you asking 'How did i get into this?'
when keeping somebody happy means short-changing the purposes or plans &goals you have set to achieve and losing your joy,you have outstepped the boundary and overdrain the budget.When somebody need too many phone calls or other forms of attention,it's time to draw a line cos you have only so much energy.

When they get too needy,you have go to do one of two things.Bankrupting yourself to make them feel good might sound noble but it's not.

Infact,when..continue..http://cityofbronze..com/2013/06/working-out-relationships.html#comment-form
Re: Working Out Relationships by kreamidiva(f): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2013
Pls i dey come
Re: Working Out Relationships by clemz85(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2013
ok... then

(1) (Reply)

Do You Trust Your Spouse? / Before You Say I Do? / Forget Not All His Benefits Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.