Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

How Can I Develop A Music Website With Word Press And Allow of Upload Music - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Develop A Music Website With Word Press And Allow of Upload Music (653 Views)

WEBDESIGN AND HOSTING( Word Press And Joomla) / How Can I Develop An SMS Site / How To Remove Powered By Word Press And Theme Designer From Your Blog: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Develop A Music Website With Word Press And Allow of Upload Music by CALEB65(m): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
pls. i want to know how to use wordpress to design a website that will allow the admin to upload music, upload pix and some updates plsssss. need ur help
Re: How Can I Develop A Music Website With Word Press And Allow of Upload Music by greenmouse(m): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
call me let me teach you, 08063786241
Re: How Can I Develop A Music Website With Word Press And Allow of Upload Music by cfranzel(m): 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
CALEB65: pls. i want to know how to use wordpress to design a website that will allow the admin to upload music, upload pix and some updates plsssss. need ur help

Something like this ? http://themeforest.net/item/soundboard-a-premium-music-wordpress-theme-/2558532
Re: How Can I Develop A Music Website With Word Press And Allow of Upload Music by CALEB65(m): 11:50am On Jun 21, 2013
Re: How Can I Develop A Music Website With Word Press And Allow of Upload Music by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2013
I know exactly what OP wants but i'm not sure how to put him through virtually.
Re: How Can I Develop A Music Website With Word Press And Allow of Upload Music by talk2hb1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
You need a plugin that allow custom post type, That is allow you the publisher to post content other than a blog or web page post. You can get it on the www.wordpress.org/plugins website, if you cant get it there you can then contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help Build A Website From Scratch / Anyone Else Having Issues With Hostgator? / With Ios 7.1.2 Update, Apple Cracks Down On Security Flaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.