Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

How To Remove Powered By Word Press And Theme Designer From Your Blog: - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Remove Powered By Word Press And Theme Designer From Your Blog: (3755 Views)

How To Remove "Powered By Blogger" Attribution From Blogger Mobile Template / What Forum Software And Theme Is Nairaland Running On? / Is Your Blog Powered By Wordpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Remove Powered By Word Press And Theme Designer From Your Blog: by peteonline: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2010
I searched all day on how to remove the powered by wordpress and to remove the theme from the new Word press themes but only found that of older versions, This link proved useful!
www.fixpie.com/category/blogging for blogging tips
wink
Re: How To Remove Powered By Word Press And Theme Designer From Your Blog: by utimatedes(m): 11:14am On Dec 07, 2010
You have to be very careful so that you don't disable your footer functionality.

That method code you said it should be removed is only work for that theme
Re: How To Remove Powered By Word Press And Theme Designer From Your Blog: by viewspro: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2010
using css is the best approach
Re: How To Remove Powered By Word Press And Theme Designer From Your Blog: by yawatide(f): 11:29am On Dec 08, 2010
viewspro, if you are thinking of doing what I am thinking then you stand the risk of being labelled a black-hatter site by google and others. Trust me, you don't want that to happen to you.

(1) (Reply)

PHP Simple Puzzle / Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script / How To Increase Your Adsense Earnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.