Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? (2401 Views)

What Will You Do If You Are In My Shoe / If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do / What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by antap(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
I was in a strippers night club with my babe, the place was so exciting and scintillating! So as we were having merry, two solid beautiful, imported-looking-like-girls just went to the front part of the dance floor and started undressing with a slow motion. They took all their cloths off, I mean completely: pants o, bra o, all went off.

Omo, na so I just keep my eyes on them o. I didn't blink my eyes, I stared at them as if my whole life depend on it.
All of a sudden, I heard gbosssaa! My babe slapped me!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by antap(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
Then I was looking like a damn mesmerized rabbit.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
I am too big to enter in ur shoe. ask me what would i do if i was in your 2013 Porsche Panamera. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by AtheistD(m): 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Being in there with her was the first mistake
Sitting in the front the second
Staring like you never saw punny before was your third

grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by clemz85(m): 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
omo!
odikwa very gboossssaaaaa!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by antap(m): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
Atheist:-D:
grin grin grin grin

Being in there with her was the first mistake
Sitting in the front the second
Staring like you never saw punny before was your third

grin
Lol, no be my fault, those strippers too fine, seconed with a stainless skin! And you need to see the way they carry theirselves, it was classic!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by antap(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
smiley
991: I am too big to enter in ur shoe. ask me what would i do if i was in your 2013 Porsche Panamera. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by AtheistD(m): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
antap:
Lol, no be my fault, those strippers too fine, seconed with a stainless skin! And you need to see the way they carry theirselves, it was classic!

Okay... you need more self control. What would you have done if she was not by your side? I am sure you would have jumped on stage and gone down low shocked
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by antap(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Okay... you need more self control. What would you have done if she was not by your side? I am sure you would have jumped on stage and gone down low shocked
Na so you dey do when you see a nakkked woman?
What i did is what every normal guy out there would do: They stare at a beautiful woman in a cloth, let alone a beautiful one without any cloth.
Pls stop forming James Bond here abeg.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by AtheistD(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
antap:
Na so you dey do when you see a nakkked woman?
What i did is what every normal guy out there would do: They stare at a beautiful woman in a cloth, let alone a beautiful one without any cloth.
Pls stop forming James Bond here abeg.

grin

I get down dirrrrtttty when I see nekkid gals grin. That is why strip clubs are not for me tongue

But you on the other hand made a classic, rookie mistake. Well, You blew it, its over, move on wink
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by Exponental(m): 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
Dat ur shoe go tait me, i go pull am....lol
why do focus on a lady without courtesy for ur babe? Moreso, what were u guys looking for??
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by antap(m): 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
Exponental: Dat ur shoe go tait me, i go pull am....lol
why do focus on a lady without courtesy for ur babe? Moreso, what were u guys looking for??
Lol, na network we dey look for o. lol.
Just having fun.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 20, 2013
she should be happy, imagine if you were starring at naked stripper men wud she be happy ? but then again you won't be in a gay bar in the first place. cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by 190: 12:13am On Jun 20, 2013
clemz85: omo!
odikwa very gboossssaaaaa!

ROTFL!! grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 20, 2013
See gobe.

Why was she in a strip club tho? undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 20, 2013
[size=18pt]WHAT SIZE IS UR SHOE?[/size]
Imagine me inside ur shoe,
Even Akin n pawpaw 2 big 4 ur shoe not 2 talk of me.

Ur left Ear,
Metcheew
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by carlos1(m): 1:17am On Jun 20, 2013
antap: I was in a strippers night club with my babe, the place was so exciting and scintillating! So as we were having merry, two solid beautiful, imported-looking-like-girls just went to the front part of the dance floor and started undressing with a slow motion. They took all their cloths off, I mean completely: pants o, bra o, all went off.

Omo, na so I just keep my eyes on them o. I didn't blink my eyes, I stared at them as if my whole life depend on it.

She has no right to slap u, Since u both agreed to go to d club 2geda, she should knw u r nt going dia to sleep. U r dia to watch proceeding with her bro. She get luck say u no be me, She 4 hear am
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 20, 2013
carlos1:

She has no right to slap u, Since u both agreed to go to d club 2geda, she should knw u r nt going dia to sleep. U r dia to watch proceeding with her bro. She get luck say u no be me, She 4 hear am

Yes this grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 20, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by james1(m): 4:18am On Jun 20, 2013
If I was in your shoes,I for sound that girl right back!wetin de worry her sef?she think say na ice dem de shade for stripe bar?why she follow you go there in the first place and how she manage know say na de girls you de look?cos she too de look them!
Abeg na either ineexposed or very posessive girl you de date abeg.she be bush bay ni??
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by antap(m): 8:58am On Jun 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by greedie1(f): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2013
SniperInADiaper: See gobe.

Why was she in a strip club tho? undecided
why not? is it improper for her but not for the guy?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by Abujafood: 10:06am On Jun 20, 2013
This OP is jobless because he made this whole thing up. Listen to his story and see how ridiculous it sounds anyway let me play along.

If I was in your shoe I'll jump out of it and enter mine!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by antap(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
Abujafood: This OP is jobless because he made this whole thing up. Listen to his story and see how ridiculous it sounds anyway let me play along.

If I was in your shoe I'll jump out of it and enter mine!
Who is jobless? What did i make up? take time o!
I
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by makelove2m(m): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
The slap wey your girl gave you no too bad, na for you to come back alive as you are almost death at the time, bross no big deal watching a nake woman, grin, carry go, may be that was your first time seeing those good for nothing striping them selves naked in public
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
gree-die:

why not? is it improper for her but not for the guy?

No.. but judging by her response she shouldn't be there. What did she think was going to happen?! Of course the guy was going to look. Its like putting cake in a fat kids mouth and telling him not to swallow.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
antap: I was in a strippers night club with my babe, the place was so exciting and scintillating! So as we were having merry, two solid beautiful, imported-looking-like-girls just went to the front part of the dance floor and started undressing with a slow motion. They took all their cloths off, I mean completely: pants o, bra o, all went off.

OP, i'm not in ur shoes, so i wont do nuttin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by Enegito: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
U have small shoe,i have big shoe so we cnt wear dsame
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by antap(m): 4:27pm On May 07, 2017
grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by Chuknovski(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2017
oya ansa y u go carry your babe go strip club maka y
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? by OGsteven(m): 9:11pm On May 07, 2017
I will off your shoe and give it back to you

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? / Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? / A Fact About Online Dating...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.