Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? (2590 Views)

What Will You Do If You Are In My Shoe / If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do / What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by adeboolusegun(m): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
I'm dark,tall guy and for over 5yrs ve been dating a girl hoping she is God sent because the magnitude of our love is immeasurable. Eversince my stay in school we have neva left out a day without calling each other @least twice in a day, but this ended when i waz in 400Level 2nd semester when i was about write up to 20 examinations as an IT student in school. Becos am always sensitive to anytin happening in our relationship so i noticed that she no longer call,msg or even to pickup my calls was a big problem to her. so what next fot me to do,i decided to call her on extra cool so as to get detail as per the cause for her lacadaisical behaviours. Afterall at this same nit,she stated the following offences and things i never thought about in my life.
1. she said i invited a female frd to my house and she saw both of us in my mum shop snapin oursef. pls bfor u advice me, i ve told her earlier that a frd childhood frd who we lost contact since we re in pry4 would visit me so i would love to introduce her to my frd. when she got to my place,she put a fraun on her face and dis discouraged me and i couldnt further any introductn.
2. She said that one of her frds didnt like me dat i am too serious and dont give much recognition to her when she visited me.
3. Almost all her frds will get married soon nd she cant be left out
4. She want to get married at the age of 25yrs and am still in school.
5 She was in Love with anoda guy,who has money and ready to marry her. infact she told me dat she had been visiting the guy in his house and they ve kisseed but never hv sex. She said..the guy has already introduced me as a fiance to his family and she is well known.
After the night call,i was diwn,mad, my hands,legs nd whole part of my body were all sweating because dat was the last things i ever expected her to do. whenever i call her,sometimes the guy may pickd up the cal and tel me never to call her gf again. He changed her fone number for more than 3x so as to inhinder and conversation. After 2days,my heartless girl friend called me and begged for all wrong she had n
made and asked for forgiveness, i dont ve choice because i still love her so i forgive her not knwing all was a decieved and carryout evil plans so as to hurt me d more. so since she had beged me i think we re back for good,so i picked up my fone to say hi the next day at exertly 5pm. I couldn't imagine wot i heard that day as it was that guy who picked up the call again and he said "never in your life dnt ever call this number again, wot is your problem,aleast she had told u she is no longer interested in you so y disturbing yoursef abot her again"
1stly i think mayb the guy visited her so i rushup to talk sense into their heads because i think mayb the guy visited her. When i got to her house,i met her frd and she told me that she is not back from work. on my way back to my house,i tried to call again and finally she picked up the call...i asked where are u..she said "i am in my boifrd house" i said wot re u doing there,she said " dont ask me that kind of question" so i cut off the call and i cant imagine water droped frm my eyes. All this wasn't painful but the embarasment i went through was too much to comprehend wt. I remeber that while preparing for my exams,i was busy typing her final year projet and doing some analysis placing my examinations at risk of carry overs, alot of things have done for her that i cant evn say here even to her family. so i decided to send text message via facebook as a last cyber nd oral communication btw us but to my suprise, she already blocked me as a frd. pls if u re in my shoe, what would u ve done? Pls advice and drop your comment. My love story.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
Naija gals and heartlessness.
all 4 money. Op, ur gal is waiting 4 u somewhere, not dat money slave and insecure person.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by kedra(m): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
hmmm..stories dat touch d heart..dear bro,i'm writing u as one who's been there b4.U didnt do anything wrong but it happened dat u're just d casualty of love.If u hold on to this incidence for too long,u'll end up causing untold suffering to ur whole being..this is a story of sweet love gone sour...it definitely wont be easy but u must take ur mind off her and focus on making ur life a better and attractive one..i've got more to say bt time wud nt permit me..#my 2 kobo#

1 Like

Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by k2039: 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
Segeggs: Naija gals and heartlessness.
all 4 money. Op, ur gal is waiting 4 u somewhere, not dat money slave and insecure person.
They are only heartless because the stupi.d guys gave them a chance.
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by k2039: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
kedra: hmmm..stories dat touch d heart..dear bro,i'm writing u as one who's been there b4.U didnt do anything wrong but it happened dat u're just d casualty of love.If u hold on to this incidence for too long,u'll end up causing untold suffering to ur whole being..this is a story of sweet love gone sour...it definitely wont be easy but u must take ur mind off her and focus on making ur life a better and attractive one..i've got more to say bt time wud nt permit me..#my 2 kobo#
He got everything wrong by forgiving her and giving her a second chance. Let's call a spade a spade. The Op demonstrated too much stupidity by not moving up immediately he found out that he was second best in her life.
After 2days,my heartless girl friend called me and begged for all wrong she had n
made and asked for forgiveness, i dont ve choice because i still love her so i forgive her not knwing all was a decieved and carryout evil plans so as to hurt me d more.
@Op, this was where you went wrong in your post. Giving a liar and a cheater a second chance. Walahi, you deserved everything you got from the time you forgave and accepted her back.
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by linuster(m): 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
I knw it wil b hard 2 4get bt guy note dat she is nt ur destiny swalow evry tin nd giv evry tin to God in prayer.gud luck.
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by dBard: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
If u ever call her again, I'll personally look f u n whoop some sense into u angry angry

Dont knw wen guys became such pussies
angry
Man Up u..
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by haitto99(m): 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
may thunder fire you if u ever contact her again
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by akinaloma: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
you have to move on with ur life because that is more important i have also pass through such (some girls don't deserve it)
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by Switup: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
When guys who truely love their babes are broken hearted.., most turn out to be very good players.. @op, pls 4gt 'bout her, go on with life and pls don't become a player... It'll mean she totally ruin ur lovin heart
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by nipeks001(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
Just try to move on,even if she comes to beg u later,u worth more than her and it is clear that no man will ever love her like u did being that u accepted her d 2nd time and I hope karma cathes up with her
Nigerian girls and money I hail una o.
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by k2039: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
Swit up: When guys who truely love their babes are broken hearted.., most turn out to be very good players.. @op, pls 4gt 'bout her, go on with life and pls don't become a player... It'll mean she totally ruin ur lovin heart
This is not love but stupidity.

The problem with the world today is that they think love and stupidity to be synonymous.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
Op, if you eva call her again, not to talk of going to her house.., i will personally send some guys to beat some sense into you.

Wat is wrong with you?? Dont you know wen is time to walk away?? Do you want to loose your self worth ova a bitch, who dont even give a 4cking damn abt you??

U messed up..!!
U 4cked up..!!
Infact, u deserve 36 strokes of cane from me.
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by Shola2009(m): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
She don wash you like omo. grin she don use your love chop akara. grin maybe it's this your "jackie chan" english shocked

The signs were always there. You just chose to ignore them.
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by happyjuliet(f): 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
Bro I no it will not be easy 4 u 2 get over it, but u have 2 try ur best and 4 get about her and move on with ur life. And I pray d Good Almighty Lord with give u ur own woman. Amen
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by segzicres(m): 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lmao! grin grin. you don hear! angry if you dont want correct flogging delete her number. !scheew. Nonsens
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by jmoore(m): 4:55am On Aug 11, 2013
Buy new shoes, that's what I will do.

There are many girls in this world, don't stress yourself.
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2013
wont girls come and defend their kind undecided
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2013
happyjuliet: Bro I no it will not be easy 4 u 2 get over it, but u have 2 try ur best and 4 get about her and move on with ur life. And I pray d Good Almighty Lord with give u ur own woman. Amen
the best comment so far. Not all dose goats insultin d OP.
Wen u r in love and d feelin is true, u hardly can control d feelin. Av bn there just exactly as u, but I came out stronger.
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2013
nyere84: Op, if you eva call her again, not to talk of going to her house.., i will personally send some guys to beat some sense into you.

Wat is wrong with you?? Dont you know wen is time to walk away?? Do you want to loose your self worth ova a bitch, who dont even give a 4cking damn abt you??

U messed up..!!
U 4cked up..!!
u r a lady, tell us why u folks bhav dis way.
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by woodboi(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2013
Broda man I know move on is hard @ times like dis, but I advice u to listen to the voice of the people for ur own interest... Shut down any connection b/w u nd d gurl, take away everything that wil bring her memories off sight and forbid her name as well from friends, live for time and never @ any point try to get back to her for any reason. It is well

And pls quite trying to ask yourself or find out why... Just trade everything for trust
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2013
nyere84: Op, if you eva call her again, not to talk of going to her house.., i will personally send some guys to beat some sense into you.

U messed up..!!
U 4cked up..!!
am still hunting ur thighs
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
Sowi,i feel ur pain..she wudn't get away wif it..jst try 2 4get abt ha,i knw itz nt easy bt jst try...itz nt worth d pain..move on
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by olamiday12(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
Bros,if u didn't nyash the babe den u don lose everything. Wait...many fishes stil dey for river na
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by Daresh(f): 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
Segun Adebo, that girl does not deserve you. She doesn't deserve all the attention and time you are dedicating to her. She wants to marry early and is throwing all caution to the wind and not caring how her decisions affect you. You are a good person and you are better than all this crap. Move on with your life, you will find someone to love you and not rush you or treat you like crap.some ladies are like that, just thankGod her true colors have come to light now and not later. Imagine if you had enough money and married her. If you lose your job and things are tight she would jump ship. Don't mourn her, don't call her just let her go and wish her the best, I can assure you that her marriage will not be a happy one. She thinks getting married is the end but it is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
Jenams: u r a lady, tell us why u folks bhav dis way.
Bros, is not only ladies that toy with pples hrt, guys are also guilty of this.

The truth is dat, there are times we found love in a wrong place. We tend to be stupid, we do foolish tins, and even forget our self worth all in the name of love.

But, thats not hw ‘love‘ is meant to be. Love is to be mutually enjoyed, to give you happiness and not pains. To have respect for you, and not to treat you like a rag. If you are in-love, and you are being maltreated...., then, is time to walk away.

Aftall, that you love someone.., is not a must they will love you back.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
nyere84: Bros, is not only ladies that toy with pples hrt, guys are also guilty of this.

The truth is dat, there are times we found love in a wrong place. We tend to be stupid, we do foolish tins, and even forget our self worth all in the name of love.

But, thats not hw ‘love‘ is meant to be. Love is to be mutually enjoyed, to give you happiness and not pains. To have respect for you, and not to treat you like a rag. If you are in-love, and you are being maltreated...., then, is time to walk away.

Aftall, that you love someone.., is not a must they will love you back.

very insightful. Cheers.
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2013
Segeggs: am still hunting ur thighs
pple are hunting for love, while, you are hunting for thighs.

Hw you tday??
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
I'm not expecting everyone to be perfect but has anyone noticed the amount of spelling errors that come with stories like this?

E.g. Fraun her face + + + frown her face; etc
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by segzicres(m): 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
Harbosede02: Sowi,i feel ur pain..she wudn't get away wif it..jst try 2 4get abt ha,i knw itz nt easy bt jst try...itz nt worth d pain..move on
shocked shocked so you can actually make sens like thos? Smh
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
nyere84: pple are hunting for love, while, you are hunting for thighs.

Hw you tday??
hunting ur thighs doesnt mean i cant love u, something had to attract me to you which i have honestly admitted.

am cool tday.

can we get further?
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
segzi cres:
shocked shocked so you can actually make sens like thos? Smh
cum, wetin concern u wif my mata na??

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sixteen Commandments Of Relating With Women / Men At Work / (guys) Reasons Why U Should Be Single This Christmas Period.✔

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.