Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,210 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater (46724 Views)

7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] / Underwater Photography Hot Pictures / Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by ichommy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
First of all go down... *lipsealed
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by onitshaigbo(m): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
supaeagles:
here...someone snap pishure.....

Lol. I don't think that affects surfing. It's all about how big the waves are.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by NoQualms1(f): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
haxan919: I fit surf for OGOMOSHO river

Please go ahead. No one will stop you.

Cool pictures, look kinda scary though.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by halfcurrent(m): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
na waoo.. how long can they possibly hold their breath?
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by pekelepekele(m): 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
That water is very clean . I feel like swimming already
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by YoshiMaster: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
nickz: WHY DONT YOU TRY FIRST#NO OFFENSE
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

non-taken, but by God's grace I have already said that I won't die while:

Surfing
Mountain climbing
Crocodile hunting
Lion hunting
Bungie jumping
Skydiving
Cage diving to swim with sharks
and so on...

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by onitshaigbo(m): 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

Surfing
Mountain climbing
Crocodile hunting
Lion hunting
Bungie jumping
Skydiving
and so on...

Surfing is not nearly as dangerous as the others.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by YoshiMaster: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
onitshaigbo:

Surfing is not nearly as dangerous as the others.

True, but if there is a 0.0001% chance that there is a great white in there swimming with me, then I'd much rather just go play bball.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by makahlj2: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
I misread the title as "Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwear"... perhaps I'm spending too much time online.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by toskut(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
wellmax: why dem tie her leg na?

First of all, I am the Oga at the top!!!
Don't tell me you dont know they tie surfing board to user's leg?
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by onitshaigbo(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

True, but if there is a 0.0001% chance that there is a great white in there swimming with me, then I'd much rather just go play bball.

If you live in Nigeria, every time you are on the road, there is a greater risk of dying from accident than surfing. That's a FACT.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Damsman10(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
NOIBMUUL: kai, na the curves and shapes i just dey see oh! nothing more!!!
na only mami water shape me i c
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by nickz(m): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

Surfing
Mountain climbing
Crocodile hunting
Lion hunting
Bungie jumping
Skydiving
and so on...
i wont hesitate skydiving if given a chance grin grin grin # love taking risks

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by nickz(m): 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
onitshaigbo:

If you live in Nigeria, every time you are on the road, there is a greater risk of dying from accident than surfing. That's a FACT.
[color=#blue]WORD[/color]
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by 190: 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
why are they wearing pants
they rather surf pantless

angry angry
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by supaeagles(m): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
~ZN~:
Absolutely stunning!
@picture 8, Great Shot - that shawty riding that wave like a pro! Gotta love surfbums. cool
we are on the same perverted wavelength there wink

Uyi Iredia: Beautiful pictures. I must note, however, that they look surreal. Like an artwork than a photo.
I agree. The pictures, while awesome, seem to have have lost the touch of realism because of the heavy post editing. Nonetheless, the pictures and the subjects are stunning
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
Quite amazing...check out 4,5 and 6..and wow! can u dig that daring amazing spectacular7?!
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Policewoman(f): 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
WOW. I SURF TOO. IT'S SUCH FUN.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by supaeagles(m): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
Policewoman: WOW. I SURF TOO. IT'S SUCH FUN.
Madam police .... surfing on ocean waves is quite different from surfing through the streets and collecting money from transporters oh grin

5 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by 25omega(m): 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
supaeagles:
Madam police .... surfing on ocean waves is quite different from surfing through the streets and collecting money from transporters oh grin
best comment ever grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Nicholas1800(m): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
gbanikiti: Wetin dis one come mean now? undecided
abeg tell them
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Policewoman(f): 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
supaeagles:
I surf dear. When next i go on Hols to the carribeans i will post some pics. Una no know say Police get levels. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by kekilika: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
Policewoman: I surf dear. When next i go on Hols to the carribeans i will post some pics. Una no know say Police get levels. tongue tongue tongue
really??! do u know what it means to surf? it more than holdin baton and hittin car. read in a post that you are married? so r u going wit ya hubby? and will it. bwrapper you will b surfin wit? or na bikini? damn! just envisage a masculine being in pant. smh. is it wit taxpayer's or the roger way u amass?
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Policewoman(f): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
kekilika:
really??! do u know what it means to surf? it more than holdin baton and hittin car. read in a post that you are married? so r u going wit ya hubby? and will it. bwrapper you will b surfin wit? or na bikini? damn! just envisage a masculine being in pant. smh. is it wit taxpayer's or the roger way u amass?
JAMB QUESTIONS lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by spikesC(m): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2013
supaeagles:

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by spikesC(m): 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
toskut:
Don't tell me you dont know they tie surfing board to user's leg?

Stop trying to seem intelligent when you're not.
Not all surfers use those ropes..you can use google for WHY wink
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Salmoneus(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
Only reason why I'm here...my eyes say underwater, my brain thought underwear. grin

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by sage2(m): 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
Black women will never learn how to do this. No so so prick be their own.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by spikesC(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
If only blacks where in the world, there might be no discovery channel or the like.

My peeps will be like "don't you know it is forbidden to enter that water", lol.

sage_: Black women will never learn how to do this. No so so prick be their own.

Afam4eva: Has any black woman ever entered an ocean before? Black women have to start coming out and learn from the Williams sisters.

Nice pictures btw.

These comments are few more proves of how people who are privileged to have access to the internet are becoming more dumb and uninformed. I would have loved to say more but can only suggest you make google useful to your internet lives wink

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by scribble: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
sushieater: No big deal, I can also capture those stunning photos with my grandfather's SONY XPERIA Z water resistant smartphone grin

YES, we know. unfortunately the only thing u can surf is the internet or garri and groundnut.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
I feel some people get a kick from dissing their own race.

A lot of self hating comments here as always.

Later they will come back and say "I am black and proud" or "my mummy is the best"

The pictures didn't stun me. I have seen better sights but apparently some people haven't.

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Sanboy25: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
Nice. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others / These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings / Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.