Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,396 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater (46725 Views)

7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] / Underwater Photography Hot Pictures / Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by onitshaigbo(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
gbaky_floor: I feel some people get a kick from dissing their own race.

A lot of self hating comments here as always.

Later they will come back and say "I am black and proud" or "my mummy is the best"

The pictures didn't stun me. I have seen better sights but apparently some people haven't.

Dissing our black woman isn't nice, but it's true: white women tend to be more adventurous and are more open to do interesting things. I'm not saying no black woman does things like this or that change isn't possible, but the general trend is there.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by mafioso47(m): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
FotoCHOP, fotoDRINK, fotoBELCH, FotoBELEFULL, fotoDIGEST, FotoSHYT !!
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Capableben(m): 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
wellmax: why dem tie her leg na?

First of all, I am the Oga at the top!!!
them tie rope so dat incase dem drown die atleast dem fit meet their corpse wit ease

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by funshiba(m): 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
Awesome im so impressed and tripped.... the power of the camera is jaw dropping.... this is art..this is class..

Imagine this as part of your art collection.

Thanks poster one of the best things i have seen on Nairaland forum

Im sending this to my brother cos his fiancé is an amatuer diver

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by mikolo80: 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Werehkpe: 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
WOW. C the effects of water. I SWEAR BABA GOD NA U BIKO. I will serve u ALL d days of my life. AWESOME GOD

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by TerryCarr(m): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
black women would not want to get their weave wet grin

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
2buff: Mami water tinz. grin
wet brain

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by CzarChris(m): 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
Imagine intimidasion mtcheew #dismantles my plastic table takes the top and heads to Nembe Waterside Borokiri# make i show this oyibos how its done.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by CzarChris(m): 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
Imagine intimidasion mtcheew #dismantles my plastic table, takes the top and heads to Nembe Waterside, Borokiri# make i show this oyibos how its done.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
One of the most beautiful things I ever saw.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
Czar-Chris:
Imagine intimidasion mtcheew #dismantles my plastic table, takes the top and heads to Nembe Waterside, Borokiri# make i show this oyibos how its done.

Let me bring my camera phone to snap you from outside. Forget about no waves, just jump in. shocked shocked
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by 99cent: 12:07am On Jun 20, 2013
onitshaigbo:

Dissing our black woman isn't nice, but it's true: white women tend to be more adventurous and are more open to do interesting things. I'm not saying no black woman does things like this or that change isn't possible, but the general trend is there.

your comment is very very st[size=1pt].[/size]upid.

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by 99cent: 12:18am On Jun 20, 2013
Afam4eva: Has any black woman ever entered an ocean before? Black women have to start coming out and learn from the Williams sisters.

Nice pictures btw.

another ignorant comment coming from a whole moderator!
Do you know who trained and coached the Williams sisters right from childhood?
Are you coaching your daughters to become future athletes?

Nigerian Falcons Reception
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0ZhbGNvbnMuanBnbmZjLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]

Nigerian Eagles Reception
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by 99cent: 12:20am On Jun 20, 2013
sage_: Black women will never learn how to do this. No so so prick be their own.

Another sexist fool

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by 99cent: 12:22am On Jun 20, 2013

Later they will come back and say "I am black and proud" or "my mummy is the best"

The pictures didn't stun me. I have seen better sights but apparently some people haven't.

100 likes
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by 99cent: 12:23am On Jun 20, 2013
TerryCarr: black women would not want to get their weave wet grin

another fool.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 20, 2013
spikes C:

These comments are few more proves of how people who are privileged to have access to the internet are becoming more dumb and uninformed. I would have loved to say more but can only suggest you make google useful to your internet lives wink
nna na proofs na

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 20, 2013
onitshaigbo:

sharaaap dere!!!! angry angry angry
what have the black men done? ? ?

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 20, 2013
breath taking!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

literally! grin
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 20, 2013

I know right.

clowns will hop @ any and every chance to diss black women.
smh.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by onitshaigbo(m): 1:30am On Jun 20, 2013
I.Joan:

sharaaap dere!!!! angry angry angry
what have the black men done? ? ?

You're right.

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by onitshaigbo(m): 1:31am On Jun 20, 2013
99cent:

your comment is very very st[size=1pt].[/size]upid.

St_pidity is not something I'm capable of. I'll have you know that I have graduated and have received my primary school cert.

Ok, seriously, how is my comment stuqid?

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by 99cent: 4:39am On Jun 20, 2013
onitshaigbo:

St_pidity is not something I'm capable of. I'll have you know that I have graduated and have received my primary school cert.

hmm ok. Congratulations on receiving your primary school cert.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by OdionOdion: 7:01am On Jun 20, 2013
supaeagles:
here...someone snapped pishure.....
Where was this mermaid caught?
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by foleyx: 8:32am On Jun 20, 2013
All these nija babes sef. The topic says 'stunning pictures of women surfing' but all i saw r pictures of oyimbo flat arsed babes laying flat on surf boards. There are some things that women will never b good at no matter how muc women liberation is preached.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by 3ace(m): 9:07am On Jun 20, 2013
OdionOdion: Where was this mermaid caught?
That picture looks like a movie scene.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Haircut(m): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2013
Very beautiful pictures
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by olajide8(m): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2013
brito: mermaids!
Just my thoughts
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2013
JUST LOVE IT WHEN GIRLS PLUNGE AND GET WET
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by mystryman1(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others / These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings / Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.