Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,322 members, 7,957,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater (46865 Views)

7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] / Underwater Photography Hot Pictures / Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by mystryman1(m): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2013
supaeagles:
here...someone snapped pishure.....

MAMIWATER DEY WEAR BRA? shocked cheesy
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by deavicky(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2013
i didn't know u meant underwater i tot it is underware. was hoping to see different kinds of underware this girls wares
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Elebiju: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
*clears throat*Seun oya make we sef go surf for under 3rd mainland bridge
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by gebest: 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
Shack_Attack: I bumped upon some stunning photos via yahoo news; I'd like to share them with my fellow Nairalanders.

These Photos weren't Photoshopped in fact they were taken by Underwater photographer Sarah Lee uses a technique known as "duck diving" to capture these stunning photos of surfers in Hawaii. Surfers "duck dive" under the water to avoid incoming waves so they can get further out to sea.

Check them out below:

na wa oh, oyibo sef.

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by flexxzzy(m): 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: WHEN THEY GET ATE UP BY SHARK NOW THEY WOULD BE CRYING SMH

lolzcheesy... Oga wats up..
Person wen dey ATE fit still CRY
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
onitshaigbo:

Dissing our black woman isn't nice, but it's true: white women tend to be more adventurous and are more open to do interesting things. I'm not saying no black woman does things like this or that change isn't possible, but the general trend is there.

White men are also more adventurous than black men, but you don't see black women announcing that all time

Ps, white people are the most adventurous of all human races and blacks, well you know what you do.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by onitshaigbo(m): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
gbaky_floor:

White men are also more adventurous than black men, but you don't see black women announcing that all time

Ps, white people are the most adventurous of all human races and blacks, well you know what you do.

So, what race are you?
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by fpeter(f): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2013
wellmax: why dem tie her leg na?

First of all, I am the Oga at the top!!!

coded way of saying 1st to comment grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings / Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) / Eli Waduba: Boy Who Drew Painting Of Kevin Hart Featured On Steve Harvey Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.